Homebrew Homebrew app Switch-OC-Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Thanks.Correct way of using these files are?
How to install:
1. Peform a full backup of your SD and sysNAND/emuNAND (There is a very low chance of filesystem corruption with 1862 RAM OC (v1) and 1996 RAM OC (Mariko).
2. Download latest release.
3. Copy all files in SdOut to the root of SD card.
4. Grab x.x.x_loader.kip for your Atmosphere version, rename it to loader.kip and place it in /atmosphere/kips/
5. Add kip1=atmosphere/kips/loader.kip to boot entry section in bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini.

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How to install:
1. Peform a full backup of your SD and sysNAND/emuNAND (There is a very low chance of filesystem corruption with 1862 RAM OC (v1) and 1996 RAM OC (Mariko).
2. Download latest release.
3. Copy all files in SdOut to the root of SD card.
4. Grab x.x.x_loader.kip for your Atmosphere version, rename it to loader.kip and place it in /atmosphere/kips/
5. Add kip1=atmosphere/kips/loader.kip to boot entry section in bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini.
Great. about 1. The file system corruption if you use it on emunand could also affect sysnand?

TreeYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

Attachments

• IMG_20230307_212048.jpg
    IMG_20230307_212048.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by TreeYoung,
Reactions: Chrisssj2

Gumistret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I think CTC himself that requested kazu's github to be closed. Unnecessary act of anxiety. He keeps mentioning about PMIC stuff or whatever the fuck he's afraid about component being toasted because of extreme OC. Well on kazu's github already mention that use that thing at your own risk. Even me that already using kazu's shit for like a couple years already and never seen someone breaking their component from this "harmless" OC. Kinda let down with CTC decision this time, seems like he's a person that will ruined everyone's party indeed. Big L

swutch

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
That sucks, it should be your own decision to risk your own hardware.
Especially in the OC Suite you could adjust everything so it fits your own needs.
Seems i'm stuck with Atmosphere 1.4.1 without sleep mode.

Last edited by swutch,
Reactions: Medel87

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think CTC himself that requested kazu's github to be closed. Unnecessary act of anxiety. He keeps mentioning about PMIC stuff or whatever the fuck he's afraid about component being toasted because of extreme OC. Well on kazu's github already mention that use that thing at your own risk. Even me that already using kazu's shit for like a couple years already and never seen someone breaking their component from this "harmless" OC. Kinda let down with CTC decision this time, seems like he's a person that will ruined everyone's party indeed. Big L
What the hell is ctc?

Nakamichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Friend of mine updated to firmware 16 and was greeted by a black screen.
he needs the updated loader.kip for the "Switch OC Suite" but the github was taken down.
Does anyone have a local backup of the last OC Suite?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

mrcroket

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can you sceners please stop treating users like children? Anyone overclocking above the limits set by nintendo knows exactly what they are exposing themselves to. Not only that, the switch is a cheap device and I'm sure there are many of us who don't mind tinkering with it and pushing it to the limits even at the risk of bricking it.

Putting a big notice warning of the possible risks is more than enough.

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Friend of mine updated to firmware 16 and was greeted by a black screen.
he needs the updated loader.kip for the "Switch OC Suite" but the github was taken down.
Does anyone have a local backup of the last OC Suite?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you
A page back

Reactions: Nakamichi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY