Switch TrustZoneHax on 4.x

nintendo-switch-15-1-630x354.jpg

The ReSwitched Hacking Team have done it again. motezazer, ktemkin and SciresM have achieved code execution on 4.1.0, the latest version at the time of writing this, via deja vu at TrustZone level. This means devices on 4.1.0 and below will be able to gain access to the whole system. SciresM strongly advises to not update in the future.

After less than a year, the Switch hacking team has moved extremely fast and now have got full access on the latest version. The progress being made is incredible, and in comparison, the 3DS took around 2 years to get ARM9 access. The scene is looking very promising so far and we are very lucky to have such talented people working on the Switch.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I want to update to dl update and dlc of botw and some gme in the eshop :'(
But I think it's always better to stay in lower version ? (I'm in 3.0.0)

D

Deleted User

people always scream for release , but first the holes needs to be patched befor they can release anything

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to update to dl update and dlc of botw and some gme in the eshop :'(
But I think it's always better to stay in lower version ? (I'm in 3.0.0)
Yes, it's always better to stay on lower firmware. Plus, lower firmwares are able to get CFW faster (At least that's what I'm hearing)

Reactions: Xyphoseos

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
OP
Trophies
XP
Wow, this is amazing!
Oh.
Oh no.
Now Nintendo's gonna make the Switch more stable than a brick-fucking-wall.
ring ring ring ring. 5.0.
this this this this. might be a patch?
Well, I imagine Nintendo don't exactly know any more concrete fact about the exploits than we do. Lets hope they don't patch them.

D

Deleted User

Well, I imagine Nintendo don't exactly know any more concrete fact about the exploits than we do. Lets hope they don't patch them.

if they dont patch them they will be never released it will turn like the PS4 Scene

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo-switch-15-1-630x354.jpg

The ReSwitched Hacking Team has done it again. motezazer, ktemkin and SciresM have achieved code execution on 4.x via deja vu at TrustZone level. This means devices on 4.x will be able to gain access to the whole system. SciresM strongly advises to not update in the future.

After less than a year, the Switch hacking team has moved extremely fast and now have got full access on the latest version. The progress being made is incredible, and in comparison, the 3DS took around 2 years to get ARM9 access. The scene is looking very promising so far and we are very lucky to have such talented people working on the Switch.

If you are on 4.x or below, you will be able to gain access to the whole system's hardware. Users on lower firmwares will get CFW first.

:arrow: Source
No modchip, I hope.

Tempest228

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I imagine they have engineers racking their brains to figure it out. They do have clues where to look. Right now the biggest annoyance to Nintendo is having exploitable switches on store shelves. I think we may see them move semi quickly.

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah ok cool good job but again no release...
Not hyped anymore tbh until I have something in my hands. Also because I'm on 2.3... Let's hope this cfw comes soon.

Btw TX better start moving their asses if they don't want to lose their business before it starts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging