Tattoo/Pierce topic

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I've seen it in real life a few times (in Jabuka and Tvornica, mostly). It looks good if the person has a nice back. Then again, there are people who should never ever show the horrible undulating folds of their naked flesh, ever, but still insist on doing this type of piercing and showing it off.

Ugh.
wacko.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well I know that surface piercings are quite problematic for maintenance (I have six microdermals, or dermal anchors, whatever you wish to call them) and some of them are quite painful to set up, but that looks really attractive..

YOu know the funny part of all this Veho?! These type of piercings are completely temporary, it's usually done for some type of shows, photo shootings or something similar, and it's taken off rather quickly....Living with that is almost impossible!

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome tattoos, I have a different approach of a tattoo. I want a Sonic character since I somewhat of a fan of him.

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
i would love to get a few tattoo's but their is a slight problem, i'm frightened of needles lol
mite get around it one day i guess
i want an angel on my left upper arm with meghan under it (my daughter), a devil on my right arm with jack under it (my son) and i want the htid angel on my back with hardcore till i die underneath it

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Canonbeat234 said:
Awesome tattoos, I have a different approach of a tattoo. I want a Sonic character since I somewhat of a fan of him.
If you're talking about my tattoos, then thanks!
wink.gif
I'm in a process of getting my right leg done these days (there were some interruptions, so I'm guessing it'll be done at the beginning of the next year)

QUOTE(djgarf @ Dec 6 2008, 08:28 PM) i would love to get a few tattoo's but their is a slight problem, i'm frightened of needles lol
mite get around it one day i guess
i want an angel on my left upper arm with meghan under it (my daughter), a devil on my right arm with jack under it (my son) and i want the htid angel on my back with hardcore till i die underneath it
Once you decide to get a tattoo, and set your mind on that, pain is the thing you least have to worry about! Pain should never be a reason for not doing tattoo!

If you ever decide to do it, I'd really love to see how it end up looking
wink.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
While we're on the subject of piercing...

snip

(No, not me or anyone I know, I just stumbled upon this by accident.)
This isn't my first day on the internet or anything, but that actually made me gasp. And then cringe. Yeah, the old "gasp and cringe".

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho, that's absolutely gorgeous!

I know a number of girls that have had corset piercings done, but only temporarily. As Toni stated, and they've all concurred, that sort of piercing is nearly impossible to keep clean and live with.....*sigh* but they're so damn hawt.

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
penguindefender said:
Now that's a tat.

Bravo Toni!
Thanks...I had to postponed (I'm not sure if this is the right word) my other two sessions, because my tattoo artist moved away, so we'll be probably continuing this work during the January..

QUOTE(Vulpes Abnocto @ Dec 20 2008, 09:34 AM) Veho, that's absolutely gorgeous!

I know a number of girls that have had corset piercings done, but only temporarily. As Toni stated, and they've all concurred, that sort of piercing is nearly impossible to keep clean and live with.....*sigh* but they're so damn hawt.
I agree to, but man, it's hard to live with few microdermals (and keep em clean), and they are by far more practical, then surfacing rings..But I must admit, those corset piercings do look awfully attractive!

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, for the ones that want to know, I have set the date for the second session of my leg, it'll be January 26th, this monday!
We'll probably do some details on the part that has been done, and after that, I'm guessing half of the leg should be completed!

Also, I promised to post a pictures of new attachments on my microdermals in my hand..this looks more like me, observe, screws in my hand (I guess I really am robot from the inside
tongue.gif
)
sg2wpf.jpg

The full set..

2cmsrh0.jpg

The closeup op on heads..

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
180px-Microdermal_2.jpg

It's a little plate that has holes so the human tissue would grow trough it and actually make it stuck in better..The tissue and metal would become one!

Microdermal_3.jpg

This is a process of implanting......it's done by force, nothing else..But you don't see here that part of the skin is removed in order to make a "pocket" for the metal!

But in my case, it goes trough the whole body, seeing as I'm a robot
tongue.gif

I know I have already posted this video, but for the people that haven't seen it, this is the process of implanting, my first one:

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Removing those would seem to be one of the most horrendously painful things in the world. Once the tissue settles into the holes and bonds to the surface layer, how would you go about taking them out?

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Prophet said:
Removing those would seem to be one of the most horrendously painful things in the world. Once the tissue settles into the holes and bonds to the surface layer, how would you go about taking them out?
This is how it looks in reality:
tinda-pins_bg.jpg

That whole part goes under the skin..But it is actually far smaller than it feels like when you look at it!

I heard about two ways of removing them..
Surgically, you make a short cut with the scalpel, and then pull it out..
And natural.......you just pull it out by force, no cutting, no nothing..

This kind of piercing was actually delayed from releasing in public because there wasn't any clear ways of getting it removed..once you get it removed it would leave a scar that could be covered only by plastic surgery!

To be honest, I don't plan to remove them, ever..but we'll see..I was thinking if I ever (and I doubt it) get tired of them, I'll remove the attachments and leave the base to grow in under the skin!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
p1ngpong said:
Ahh I see how it works now.

You must get stopped a lot at airports with those piercings!
smileipb2.png
I've never been on an airplane
shy.gif

ohmy.gif

So you just screw some wings to your arms and take off on your own then???

Only joking, so what you have never left Croatia? I dont blame you really, Croatia freaking p0wns!
yaypsp.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
WOw, I had no idea you had that many tats Toni. You should take a full body shot (front and back) so we can see all of them together in one set. I bet you really do look like a radioactive robot!

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
p1ngpong said:
Toni Plutonij said:
p1ngpong said:
Ahh I see how it works now.

You must get stopped a lot at airports with those piercings!
smileipb2.png

I've never been on an airplane
shy.gif

ohmy.gif

So you just screw some wings to your arms and take off on your own then???

Only joking, so what you have never left Croatia? I dont blame you really, Croatia freaking p0wns!
yaypsp.gif
tongue.gif

haha, you got me there
wink.gif

I've been outside Croatia, but only by bus or car..Never been on a plane!
frown.gif
Well, sooner or later!

QUOTE(War @ Jan 22 2009, 12:03 AM)
WOw, I had no idea you had that many tats Toni. You should take a full body shot (front and back) so we can see all of them together in one set. I bet you really do look like a radioactive robot!
Actually it's not that much..

I have PurgeN on my left leg, my favorite band and best picture I've ever seen, a little skeleton holding/hugging a big one because big one protects him, while nuclear bomb explodes in the back..that was the first one I've made..

Second one is fetus with mohawk, my personal logo, it's done on my neck..

Third one is actually fetus expanded, so it's a big tattoo that goes over upper part of my back, and little part on my left sholder..

Forth was Nintendo on my ass....legendary!!
rofl2.gif

And I'm currently doing my fifth one, that will be whole right leg up a little above my knee!

Other than that I have six piercings (microdermals) in my left arm!

Once I get leg done, maybe I'll strip and do one few pictures to see me in one piece!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But my 3DS is loaded with emulators and 3DS games and DS games and GBA games probably thousands of games in total lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb going with my dad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, are most of those games shovelware?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah gotta buy 3 1tb SD cards for 3ds the entire libraries need archived in my home
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    >buys x3 1TB SD cards
    >stores the entire 3DS library on them
    >installs CFW
    >realised why I wasted loads of money and resources
    +2
    Lol no I clean my sets
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cause it's in my home ready to go
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like uremum
    But 100 games on SNES and Genesis and GBA then TG16 and NES and GB and GBC then all the other random systems and arcade games it all adds up lol
    +1
    Virtual Boy alone has probably 5 games!!! Lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I won't mention any names in chat but some of us wastes $300 on preloaded hdds :tpi:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, The PS5 had none.
    +2
    Lol I spent more than that on a stuffed 4TB drive lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I've yet to fill the 1tb internal drive on my ps5
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, 1) except final fantasy 16. 2) why would I have a console's whole catalogue if most of the games are either shovelware or terrible games?
    Kind of a waste, but the allure of all those games over 100,000
    Some shovel ware with low ratings you might enjoy more than the ratings would sugest
    +1
    Cruisn on the Wii is one of my personal examples of that, it's considered one of the worst games of all time, I loved it and completed it several times.
    +1
    The trick for me was to go into the settings and crank up the Wiimote sensitivity to the max and it gets twitchy but you can win that way lol
    Lots of other games I enjoyed that reviews would say otherwise lol
  • btei @ btei:
    lethal company servers are down rn
  • btei @ btei:
    my pocket pikachu is going crazy rn
    Pocket Pikachu sounds dirty lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Penischu, I choose you.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol