Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would be more concerned about having them removed by accident - like getting them snagged on something when you are moving fast. I guess you don't play sports or anything? That would be some interesting stories in this thread: have you ever had a piercing or implant ripped out by accident? I would do a search but I'm afraid what it might return - nasty pics and such.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
War said:
Omg, you have Nintendo on your ass? xD Lmao!

So you mean you've actually designed all of your tatoos?
You're kidding or you really haven't seen it..I mean it's been posted as well:

QUOTE(Lazycus @ Jan 22 2009, 12:32 AM) I would be more concerned about having them removed by accident - like getting them snagged on something when you are moving fast. I guess you don't play sports or anything? That would be some interesting stories in this thread: have you ever had a piercing or implant ripped out by accident? I would do a search but I'm afraid what it might return - nasty pics and such.
Actually, I did pulled them few times by accident, but it's impossible to do it by accident once they are healed (after approximately 6 months)..It would be like pulling earring while it's clipped, you almost can't do it unless you really intend to do it, and then again it would need really good grip and strong force..
It can't be pulled out just like that, I can pull it right now, and it pulls all the skin up, but it's not coming out even my millimeter!

This is only type of piercings I ever made, I don't have anything else pierced or implanted!

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Erm... needles make me very uncomfortable, so I don't watch videos like that. But that's pretty hardcore!

*saves to personal folder (if u no wat i mean
smileipb2.png
)*

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Those are awesome Toni. They look like little adjustment nuts on a finely tuned machine. Feeling out of sorts today? Just give your nuts a little adjustment! Or better yet, have your fiance adjust your nuts for you!

p1ngpong said:
You must get stopped a lot at airports with those piercings!
smileipb2.png
Depends on if they're stainless steel or titanium. Many airports can't detect titanium yet.
lecture.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
War said:
Erm... needles make me very uncomfortable, so I don't watch videos like that. But that's pretty hardcore!

*saves to personal folder (if u no wat i mean
smileipb2.png
)*
Actually, you see no needle, it looks like someone is drawing on my butt, it doesn't look painful at all, at least to me
wink.gif

Szyslak said:
Those are awesome Toni. They look like little adjustment nuts on a finely tuned machine. Feeling out of sorts today? Just give your nuts a little adjustment! Or better yet, have your fiance adjust your nuts for you!

p1ngpong said:
You must get stopped a lot at airports with those piercings!
smileipb2.png
Depends on if they're stainless steel or titanium. Many airports can't detect titanium yet.
lecture.gif
tongue.gif
Yeah, my little love is adjusting my nuts whenever I feel bad (or good)..
laugh.gif
No need for me to do it anymore
wink.gif

And it's surgical titanium! One of the safest materials to put inside the body!

QUOTE(dewp @ Jan 22 2009, 05:25 PM)
i have one tatto and plan to have alot more! (friend is a tattoo artist)

l_c19df8f088eb84e69294db57b98a64c6.gif

l_ecb17064c001055f74c60bc2034bb2ad.gif
It's very interesting, I like the idea of the tattoo, I have only one question, some blue dots have blackish tone, is it supposed to be like that, or did tattoo artist forget to properly clean needle from black color?
wink.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
dewp said:
it's supposed to be like that
smile.gif
Yeah, I thought so, because everything is done really nicely and professional, really original design!

I asked because I knew that one girl that got Toy Dolls logo tattooed!
Toy%20Dolls%20book%20cover.gif

This one, and after some time, she came to my friend (tattoo artist) about redoing the color work, because yellow color had some blackish parts and shades that weren't supposed to be there (almost like it was dirty), and that happened because guy that originally tattooed her, used the same needle for both black and color ink!

Anyways, really nice one, I would be interested by it if I'd seen it in real life!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I seriously don't remember posting here. I have an eyebrow piercing:
iPhone047-1.jpg
I also have a tatoo in my back, it's small arrow for now but I'll complete it soon with a pair of wings

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tattoo.jpg

Im wanting that quote, in that writing, Not the tribal underneath, Although Im wanting some sort of Tribal design around or woven throughout, any ideas?

Its the only thing holding me back, is I wanted to find the right thing.

Also are tattoos required to be covered at a work site? I cant decide if I want it Down my arm of down the side my calf

Feel free to photoshop or sketch up something if you want
tongue.gif
Im needing some ideas, I want it to look cool without being just the text

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Warning, explicit content/heavy cursing in the spoiler box!
FUCK SHIT ASS COCK MOTHERFUCKER PAIN BLOODY PAIN!!!!! WHY THE FUCK IS HUMAN BODY MADE IN A WAY THAT IT HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH TO PIERCE IT WITH THE NEEDLE; ESPECIALLY OVER BONE!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!

Now when we got this settled, few pictures of todays session, my leg is so swollen that I can't stand on it at this moment it feels like the pressure is going to make it explode!!

23022009503.jpg

23022009505.jpg

23022009506.jpg

23022009507.jpg

It'll look even better when colors even out, and when my leg reduces to normal proportions!!
laugh.gif

FUCKING NEEDLES!!!!
mad.gif

Untouchable757

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got two piercing in each ear. i dont think i'm going any further than that. (maybe one more in each ear) But when it comes to tatoos. i'm looking for something i know im going to like for a long time

gk.7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
23022009507.jpg

That shit looks awesome...

I love tattos and piercings... i wish i could get some... but i dont know... there is this crazy part inside me that tells me... "yeah... fuck it and do it!!" but my other part tells me... "dude... that shit will bring consequences soon or later"... fuck... that's f-ed up...

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I have to say, is don't get a tongue ring. I had one for 12+ years, and finally took it out. They don't tell you this when you get it, but it makes you long in the tooth. My front two teeth have major gun effects. the rest of the gums in my mouth are fine. But the front is horrible. Definately a downer. No one notices, but I am worried about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1