Hacking Team Xecuter delay for the Coronavirus in China ?

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Team Xecuter delay for the Coronavirus in China ?

China has extended their new year holidays , school clases are starting with a delay as well , and frontiers have been closed in countries near china .

Thoughts

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lets hope they can found a vaccine fast , and stop the death that they are having .
they certianly have done far more work in this short time then they had with sars. ( a similar corona virus) the science world has decided to freely share research this time around and the efficiency is amazing. I think the estimate was 3 months till they have a testable vaccine

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

China has extended their new year holidays , school clases are starting with a delay as well , and frontiers have been closed in countries near china .

Thoughts
A delay implies not only was there an original date for release but that there is a new date. There are neither of these things.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thoughts
probably switch pro will be delayed too
i wonder if i should buy switch lite now
no mod chip ,but i foresee this getting a lot worse
CPP is lying so it is already much worse that they are telling us
they already shut down production of tesla 3 how long till foxconn is shut down and people are gouging for hot selling electronics like switch ,switch lite ?

BTW this all but proven to be a bioweapon not a naturally occurring virus
either it escaped from the BSL-4 lab in wuhan or someone who wanted us to believe it did (or that it originated from the wet market) deliberately released it there
to have deniability

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Outside of announcing their chip, they never announced any kind of release date nor an expected one, so I am rather confused as to where you got the idea that they've delayed anything.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Outside of announcing their chip, they never announced any kind of release date nor an expected one, so I am rather confused as to where you got the idea that they've delayed anything.
other companies are stopping production already
tesla has stopped production in Shanghai , starbucks McDonalds KFC and a bunch of other western companies are shuttered already

travel is being cut off , 70 million are under quarantine , they are losing their shit over there
society is starting to break down and it has only been like month ,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
other companies are stopping production already
tesla has stopped production in Shanghai , starbucks McDonalds KFC and a bunch of other western companies are shuttered already

travel is being cut off , 70 million are under quarantine , they are losing their shit over there
society is starting to break down and it has only been like month ,
Ah, that makes much more sense having some context and additional information.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somewhat OT but: Everytime a new outbreak happens I have to wonder what the likelihood of contracting the infection from a package is. I think it would be an interesting study.

rhino242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tonga
1. there never was a release date as well as public announcement about intention to release the chip
2. how does the coronavirus relate to the supposed release of the chip? It's not some giant mass production with lots of people in a factory. It's rather an imaginable reason to justify the lack of any news.
3. there will be no any new "pro" version of the Switch, at least in 2020.

Last edited by rhino242,

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
NoW that Nintendo states that they have no plans for a new Model 2020 it's going to be all profit for the team xecuter

Last edited by matias3ds,

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Somewhat OT but: Everytime a new outbreak happens I have to wonder what the likelihood of contracting the infection from a package is. I think it would be an interesting study.
I'm not an epidemiologist, please do your own research :P but normally viruses only spread from one person to another, so the risk should be veeery low; bacteria instead can survive on their own for long periods of time (that's why you can kill someone by putting anthrax inside a mail envelope).

/OT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7