Status
Not open for further replies.

Team-Xecuter Solution coming soon for latest Switch models

It seems that TX has found a way to modify the latest Switch consoles, including the newly released Lite
SXMOD.png

Since the new 'red box' Mariko units appeared, people have been asking when will it be possible to run CFW on it, well today MaxConsole was in touch with trusted TX reseller, that been given some advance news on a new solution that is coming soon, and that it infact works on all new Switch models, not just the 'patched' ones, but even the 'mariko', and 'lite' models as well, see below what they mentioned:
TX has recently taken the time to demonstrate to us some of their Work-In-Progress. Notably for 'patched' and 'mariko' units which is very advanced, and works flawlessly. We were not given a firm date or prices yet, but knowing TX we know the price will be very reasonable. We also saw early beta for Switch Lite console as well.
So that above is great news, and we will have more in the coming weeks, as we have requested to get an early sample from the trusted TX reseller, so that we can share more info with our loyal readers, on how TX's new solution works and what is involved and pics of course!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by T-hug,

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe it when I see it. Considering how long it took for SX OS to actually be available for purchase compared to how early they teased it, this seems like nothing but a marketing trick to generate hype.

semzorro

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I guess this bickering will continue until the hack is relised or until this rumor is proven wrong (anyway i think this thread should be closed)

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how it promotes the current stock, if anything it has the opposite effect. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osborne_effect

psjailbreak is a lesson in what happens if you give out a review sample before you're ready to ship in quantity. So they would be idiots if they gave any kind of proof right now.

They could be trying to gauge the interest from resellers as to how many to manufacture.

I thought I was reckless when I got carried away and bought two teensy's. I used one a couple of years ago as an FSM dongle, the other one I don't think ever got used. Maybe I should downgrade a console and reflash it to relive the old days :D Interestingly very few people criticized anyone for stealing the code, if anything psjailbreak were criticized for trying to sell the code they wrote.

So I don't think anyone actually cares it's stolen, they just care that everything should be free.
i don't think it has any bearing on current stock one way or the other
seems to me that the old stock is for the old units and the new units will require a totally different and separate solution ,the new TX devie might not even be backward compatible and the old one will definitely not be forward compatible , and if the new device is backward compatible it will most likely still be easier to use th eold device for old units that is what it seems like by reading the news anyways

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
:O no way, look in any SX thread you'll see the first reply is usually from a TX hater then go and look in any Amos thread you'll struggle to find any posts from SX users trolling them.
Because ams usually does not steal from SX.
And honestly, I don't really see what someone can hate on a free open source CFW compared to closed source one that has some serious shady business.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe it when I see it. Considering how long it took for SX OS to actually be available for purchase compared to how early they teased it, this seems like nothing but a marketing trick to generate hype.
i think they had some manufacturing problems with the 1st batch of pros so that was part of the delay

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because ams usually does not steal from SX.

If TX do have a new exploit then watch that change :D

And honestly, I don't really see what someone can hate on a free open source CFW

Lack of functionality? People troll TX threads over that when Atmosphere has something new, but Atmosphere itself is missing functionality.

compared to closed source one that has some serious shady business.

What shady business? What have they done that justifies douchebaggery?

Last edited by smf,
Reactions: JoeBloggs777

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
If TX do have a new exploit then watch that change :D

Lack of functionality? People troll TX threads over that when Atmosphere has something new, but Atmosphere itself is missing functionality.

What shady business? What have they done that justifies douchebaggery?
Stealing ams code, brick code (which lead nowhere), leaving decrypting keys in the final product (just to name a few).
You pay for functions vs you get them for free. See the difference?

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Stealing ams code, brick code (which lead nowhere), leaving decrypting keys in the final product (just to name a few).
Well for people that uses tx the first point and the last they don't matter, how many users got bricked with that code?

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why should anyone who isn’t the copyright holder care about “stealing” ams code or leaving decryption keys in the final product? We’re all pirates here, why should we get on our high horses about a couple keys and “stealing” free code, while not giving a shit about playing “backups”?

As far as the brick code - was anyone actually bricked by that?

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Why should anyone who isn’t the copyright holder care about “stealing” ams code or leaving decryption keys in the final product? We’re all pirates here, why should we get on our high horses about a couple keys and “stealing” free code, while not giving a shit about playing “backups”?
And here it comes. You don't have to care, but stop calling us, people who do care about their practices, haters just because we point them out. Everyone who does not care is just pointing fingers and saying "I don't care blah blah blah!" If you really don't care, you should just skip the comments (maybe acknowledge it, idk, that might be too hard for some).
Yea. I have no idea how TX manages to steal something that is free either.
As far as the brick code - was anyone actually bricked by that?
As I said, it led nowhere, so nobody. But it was still there and it is still a "shady" practice.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

Andalitez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Generate hype for what?
What do they gain from generating hype? If there's no product there are no sales so it would be a tad pointless don't you think?

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone read this thread yet?

Apparently this is the dude that discovered and sold the exploit the TX. As usual gbatemp users called it fake (of course, it's only natural) but if you look at the timeline of the way certain events were dated, it seems to match up almost too well.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-find-...-new-switchs-but-i-need-an-idea.550566/page-4

I advise that everyone takes a minute to read through it.

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Has anyone read this thread yet?

Apparently this is the dude that discovered and sold the exploit the TX. As usual gbatemp users called it fake (of course, it's only natural) but if you look at the timeline of the way certain events were dated, it seems to match up almost too well.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-find-...-new-switchs-but-i-need-an-idea.550566/page-4

I advise that everyone takes a minute to read through it.

I do not thing it is bad to buy exploit by TX, even big corporation like Apple do similar things to get new technologies etc.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stealing ams code

You mean the atmosphere code that was written by SciresM to be equivalent to Nintendo's Horizon code that he was reading at the same time?
So TX are bad for ripping off work by SciresM who ripped off Nintendo, all the while most people wants to rip off Nintendo games.

I struggle to see a moral high ground there.

, brick code (which lead nowhere),

Which isn't in there any more, and unless you were a customer that was hacking their code then you weren't at risk.

leaving decrypting keys in the final product

keys cannot be copyrighted, they have no artistic merit & are trivial. They are covered by the DMCA/EUCD, so in terms of legality having keys in their product is no worse than deriving them at run time. So you're saying is atmosphere is shady too.

You don't have to care, but stop calling us, people who do care about their practices, haters just because we point them out.

You're just going over the same thing over and over again and making yourselves look salty.

I've dealt with people who get on my back and make my life impossible because they don't believe what I say even though I keep saying I will have something done on a certain date and at the end when I've gone through the pain they say "oh, I didn't believe you would do what you said you would so I just kept on at you".

So really, I really hate your behavior. It's way beyond acceptable. Stop it until you have proof.

Last edited by smf,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone