• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Texas abortion law forced women to carry a dead fetus for 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you literally saying that women can't decide what happens to their bodies, but somehow you can?

Weren't you one of the morons screeching " ma body ma rights" when it was time to talk about vaccines?

Also, I'm sure these 3 cases really appreciate you simply dismissing them as statistics. Are you a sociopath incapable of feeling empathy?
I'm not talking about women's bodies. Only the left talks about women's bodies. I'm talking about the completely separate body with it's own unique and separate organs and DNA belonging to the growing baby. The left never wants to talk about that body because then all of your arguments fall apart or shows the truth that the left is a death cult.

Weren't you the one of the morons screeching "ma body ma rights" for decades and then suddenly stopped once the clot shots starting to be mandated?

Are you really sure though? Did you go ask them what they thought about a random shitposter on a gaming forum? Because I have doubts that you did.

Says the sociopath who will use 3 examples that are way outside of the norm to justify the 10's of millions of abortions done out of convenience. How weird that you completely avoided talking about that... almost like you lack empathy for all of those BIPOC's killed in the womb. I think there's words to describe people like you. Racist? Sexist? Bigot? Transphobe? I do believe all of those descriptors fit the left to a perfect T. Wear it with pride, you've earned it.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't see any admission of "abortions being casualties". Because they aren't.

Illiteracy strikes again. You must come from a poor country.

Another thread where the incels have come out.

When people come onto a gaming website and talk about "incels" in a derogatory way (redundant as incels are already self-depreciating), it seems like they are trying to brag about having had sex.

Nobody believes you are physically attractive, lol.

City

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sorry I just had to butt in to say
When people come onto a gaming website and talk about "incels" in a derogatory way (redundant as incels are already self-depreciating), it seems like they are trying to brag about having had sex.

Based.

(You see a thread you don't like? No one is forcing you to comment. This isn't reddit where faking a high horse of moral grounds will get you le updoots. You're just coming off as the dumbass you actually are. There's a "politics" section for a reason. Also, anyone using "incel" as an insult might as well use "faggot", because the derogatory way is the same: people who don't have sex with women, that apparenly we hold to a lesser standard for some reason)

Reactions: TraderPatTX

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You found 3 specific examples and 3 general "we hear" examples. Wanna bet you don't want to talk about the tens of millions of abortions performed not because of rape, incest or medical emergency, but of convenience over the last 5 decades? How many of those aborted babies were female? BIPOC? Gay? Lesbian? Trans?
Bodily autonomy is cool, actually. Can you tell us why it upsets you so?

Reactions: Dakitten

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(You see a thread you don't like? No one is forcing you to comment. This isn't reddit where faking a high horse of moral grounds will get you le updoots. You're just coming off as the dumbass you actually are. There's a "politics" section for a reason. Also, anyone using "incel" as an insult might as well use "faggot", because the derogatory way is the same: people who don't have sex with women, that apparenly we hold to a lesser standard for some reason)
Actually the reason people are called incels as an insult is because holding views that women are lesser is funny. I don't give a shit if someone does or doesn't have sex, but if someone holds sex on a pedestal and believes they're owed it like incels do, then that's extremely funny and I love making fun of weirdos like that.

Something tells me that with how hard you had to misrepresent what incel means, you may in fact be coping from having been called one before.

• Haha
Reactions: City

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bodily autonomy is cool, actually. Can you tell us why it upsets you so?
Funny how the left screams about equality, except when it comes to bodily autonomy. Why does one person get to enjoy bodily autonomy, but the other person, who is more vulnerable not get to enjoy those same protections? Why does bodily autonomy for infant BIPOC's upset you so much?

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Actually the reason people are called incels as an insult is because holding views that women are lesser is funny.

I love making fun of weirdos

Nah, I'm pretty sure the only reason that @Dark_Ansem talks about his girlfriend's abortions and calls people incel is because he wants anon to see him in a way that the real world does not. It's ironic that he can't see that the cringe is a personality issue and bleeds through wherever he goes.

Likewise, we have you, who seems to be humble bragging that you are "normal", as if that were ever going to pass--like one's gender on the internet.

If you are looking for weirdos, you've come to the right place. If you are foolish enough to think you are above them, or that your internet identity is a suitable substitute to your irl inaction, then stay still long enough as I mint you as an NFT.

Reactions: TraderPatTX

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how the left screams about equality, except when it comes to bodily autonomy. Why does one person get to enjoy bodily autonomy, but the other person, who is more vulnerable not get to enjoy those same protections? Why does bodily autonomy for infant BIPOC's upset you so much?
It's kind of weird that you'd ask this considering your opinion on renting and tenants.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's kind of weird that you'd ask this considering your opinion on renting and tenants.
The whole "you destroyed my argument so look here as I change the topic" argument. You should scroll to the top of this page and respond with the title of this particular thread. Then read your comment to see if it fits in with the subject matter. You may be shocked at what you find.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole "you destroyed my argument so look here as I change the topic" argument. You should scroll to the top of this page and respond with the title of this particular thread. Then read your comment to see if it fits in with the subject matter. You may be shocked at what you find.
Can you explain to the class how you think pointing out hypocrisy is "changing the subject?" I know you have a one track mind, but if the topic changes because I call you a hypocrite, that is on you, bozo.

City

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Actually the reason people are called incels as an insult is because holding views that women are lesser is funny. I don't give a shit if someone does or doesn't have sex, but if someone holds sex on a pedestal and believes they're owed it like incels do, then that's extremely funny and I love making fun of weirdos like that.

Something tells me that with how hard you had to misrepresent what incel means, you may in fact be coping from having been called one before.
LMAO grasp boy, grasp.

People get called incels because it's the current politically correct version of "faggot", aka "someone who doesn't fuck women". There's literally no other reason why. I've been called a faggot and an incel for decades for disagreeing witht trolls like you ;)

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No one said anything about having sex or bragging about it. Just stating facts, you are one.

Oh no, an incel said something about my looks, how will I move on with life?

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you explain to the class how you think pointing out hypocrisy is "changing the subject?" I know you have a one track mind, but if the topic changes because I call you a hypocrite, that is on you, bozo.
You changed the subject without even providing any history or context. Anybody else reading that would not have a clue what you are talking about. In other words, they'd be in the same boat as you.

mituzora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO grasp boy, grasp.

People get called incels because it's the current politically correct version of "faggot", aka "someone who doesn't fuck women". There's literally no other reason why. I've been called a faggot and an incel for decades for disagreeing witht trolls like you ;)
You keep using the word "incel" as a synonym for "faggot"

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Back on topic, being pro-choice doesn't mean pro-abortion like some of you are alluring. it simply means that you are pro-CHOICE. you can be against abortion, but with the choice to do so. just because access is there doesn't mean it infringes on your personal beliefs, and that's why it's called pro-choice, and not pro-abortion.

I personally am indifferent, but while my wife is pro-choice, she is anti-abortion for herself, and that's fine, it's not like she's trying to control other AFAB/women.

In this particular case, pro-choice would allow her to abort and carry on with her life without the burden of a child who has been clearly deemed that the mother doesn't feel fit to take care of, and that's a good thing, despite it being a sad fact that a potential child is being aborted. why focus on people who don't even know their head from their ass, when we could be focusing on the person that not only would be wrecking her own life if she chose to had that kid, it would be wrecking that kid's life as well, negating the pro-life shit anyway.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO grasp boy, grasp.

Holy shit you are so fucking wrong. No one uses incel to mean that, except maybe alt-right cucks who hate being called an incel.

Reactions: Dakitten

mituzora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You changed the subject without even providing any history or context. Anybody else reading that would not have a clue what you are talking about. In other words, they'd be in the same boat as you.
Stop calling for people to stay on subject when you can't even do this yourself. you constantly change the subject to support whataboutism every chance you get on these topics, you're no better in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po