Hacking The different WiiU game's formats, and how to convert them

Mikep90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you used the correct Wii U common key (confirm by looking into the logs) and the 01_sigpatches.rpx file is there it should work... In case it still doesn't please show us NUS Packers logs (make sure to censor the Wii U common key inside before, else this is a break of the forums rules).
well i guess i didn't have it setup correctly than. its working now

free47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if i want to go back to a wii u installable game from a cemu ready game with the three classic folders what software should i use

Trophies
XP
NUSspli is slow...

That would be a fault of the Wii U itself, not NUSspli. Only way to boost speeds is to use a LAN adapter since the Wii U's network hardware is shit.

If you'd like faster speeds, then I recommend a tool like WiiUDownloader for a GUI or FunKiiU if you don't mind a CLI tool. Just download the title and copy the files to SD:/install/<folder_name> and install using either WUP Installer or NUSspli.

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed a few games are no longer obtainable as NUS, but preserved as WUA. Is there still no way of converting them to run on actual Wii U hardware?

Last edited by simbin,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've noticed a few games are no longer obtainable as NUS
All games are available as NUS/WUP.

Is there still no way of converting them
https://github.com/Exzap/ZArchive/releases/latest - This gives you "raw game data". See the second answer in this thread for how to convert this to whatever you want then.
Or, well, just download the game in the correct format. A few buzzwords for you:
- Wii U Downloader
- NUSspli
- MarioCube Google Drive

veggav

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No-intro decided to archive the CDN content as regular *.h3 and a single tmd.* file.

This means no title.cert, title.tik and title.tmd.

Does this means those are all decrypted content, correct?
And you would need a tool and also the keys to pack it again to run into original hardware?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@veggav No, it's still encrypted. The tmd file is the title.tmd and .tik and .cert are missing. The .app files are just missing their file extensions.

What you see is basically the format the files are stored on the NUS/CDN when you're not authenticated (that's why title.key is missing. title.cert the console is able to create on the fly from the .tik and .tmd files).

NUSspli should be able to install this directly through (silently calculating the missing key, temorary renaming files and creating a (also temporary) fake tickt used for installation).

Last edited by V10lator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol