Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

Uziumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a Master Sword? I dont know how that behaves with the trainer since it doesnt really break
I've barely gotten far in the story as I only talked to Impa while exploring the place.

i would recommend you to take a look at the items in the memory viewer
How do I do that when I can't load my values?

Unless you mean through tcpgecko dnet, because I can't even find the values in this game as I've tried earlier which is why I went hunting for this topic.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take a look after my reinstall. Anything in particular I'm looking for? I don't have any items I shouldn't have. It was all legitimate, minus editing the durability and quantities.

Magnus Hydra

It’s rare for me to be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get the mount "Lord of the mountain" ( Somewhere in Satori ) registered at a stable. Would be awesome if you could do this :)
lord-of-the-mountain-secret-mount-zelda-botw-1024x581.jpg
registered at a stable you say? That should have a offset that you can change the value.

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll take a look after my reinstall. Anything in particular I'm looking for? I don't have any items I shouldn't have. It was all legitimate, minus editing the durability and quantities.
You also could set all the slots to a number between 0 and 6553500 and look if it works then, because if all of them are between 0 and 6553500 none of them can be to high or to low

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You also could set all the slots to a number between 0 and 6553500 and look if it works then, because if all of them are between 0 and 6553500 none of them can be to high or to low
I'm not really sure what I should be doing. Sorry, new to this. I went to the address and from there..I have no idea what to do. I'm not sure what you mean by every second address ending in 0 or 4. Here is what I'm looking at.

http://imgur.com/5meIAbT

Edit: Actually, I changed that super high number back down and it loaded up fine and I was able to edit again. However, after one reload, it went back up again. So whatever item is that big one, it seems to be stuck at that number. I'm not sure how it even got that high. I've been consistently copy and pasting the max durability. I didn't type it in that high for sure. Either way, no matter how many times I change it, after a save and reload, it reverts back and I have to use Jgecko again to modify it. How do I identify the problem items?

Last edited by DEMONDICE,

bududubdubdubs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got it to connect just fine but none of the functions work
I installed it correctly with the code handler option
halp

Attachments

• 457c36ba3e[1].png
    457c36ba3e[1].png
    9.8 KB · Views: 422

Uziumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you disconnect the trainer before connecting JGecko, you can only have 1 connected at a time
Yeah they're all closed long before I tried to.

But I got a new error when I tried and the Wii U just crashed the moment it connected.

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not really sure what I should be doing. Sorry, new to this. I went to the address and from there..I have no idea what to do. I'm not sure what you mean by every second address ending in 0 or 4. Here is what I'm looking at.

http://imgur.com/5meIAbT
The 4294967295 at address 3FCE80BE (the 15th Item in you inventory) is way to high, try setting it to something between 0 and 6553500 and look if the trainer works after that

wiiarctus

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The 4294967295 at address 3FCE80BE (the 15th Item in you inventory) is way to high, try setting it to something between 0 and 6553500 and look if the trainer works after that
Could you teach me how to edit an item e.g. change it to a different type (normal sword > master sword)?^^

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I actually just edited my previous post. I'm not sure how it got so high, I've been copy and pasting, not manually typing. Once I changed it, it worked again, but only once. The trainer opened fine, but after a save and load, it gives the same error. The number shoots back up after each reload.

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I actually just edited my previous post. I'm not sure how it got so high, I've been copy and pasting, not manually typing. Once I changed it, it worked again, but only once. The trainer opened fine, but after a save and load, it gives the same error. The number shoots back up after each reload.
what is the 15th item in you inventory?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could you teach me how to edit an item e.g. change it to a different type (normal sword > master sword)?^^
You can find a tutorial for that over here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/post-your-wiiu-cheat-codes-here.395443/page-299

Uziumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried 3 times and this is the same error I get when I try to connect JGecko:

I must note that JGecko has always been a problem and has never really ever worked for me in the past. tcpgecko does, but JGecko never ever worked for me.
It used to connect for me, yes, but it if I applied codes, it would crash.

That's why I ran to tcpgecko where I used to edit the values in real time, but I can't find any of the values in memory user which is why I looked online for any ideas on if people found the values.

Found this topic, but none of the stuff really working. The only one that work is BotwTrainer.exe and it only has maybe 1/6th of my items showing up and I can't even edit the rupees or the game crashes.

Breath.exe just say the values too large or too small.
k996b4.jpg

Any help on this?

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've tried 3 times and this is the same error I get when I try to connect JGecko:

I must note that JGecko has always been a problem and has never really ever worked for me in the past. tcpgecko does, but JGecko never ever worked for me.
It used to connect for me, yes, but it if I applied codes, it would crash.

That's why I ran to tcpgecko where I used to edit the values in real time, but I can't find any of the values in memory user which is why I looked online for any ideas on if people found the values.

Found this topic, but none of the stuff really working. The only one that work is BotwTrainer.exe and it only has maybe 1/6th of my items showing up and I can't even edit the rupees or the game crashes.

Breath.exe just say the values too large or too small.
k996b4.jpg

Any help on this?
you can also use the TCPGecko memory viewer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, That's when Victor invented the Rusty Trombone!