Germany
Reactions: sonicwolfsdutch

Necrosx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any chance you could increase the maximum number you can enter into the durability manager portion of the trainer? The current values are nice, but being able to increase it higher (or even just being able to load the values when it's set higher by something else) would be nice.

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Any chance you could increase the maximum number you can enter into the durability manager portion of the trainer? The current values are nice, but being able to increase it higher (or even just being able to load the values when it's set higher by something else) would be nice.
isnt 65535 the max possible?

Necrosx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont think so, at least not from the other trainer that was floating around. It allowed editing the values up to 6553500 and the game hasnt had any issues with them.

Necrosx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Durability does indeed work with the US version. You just need to save after editing, then load the game. It worked perfectly for me, which is why I actually requested increasing the cap, as per the other trainer.

hanseo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Durability does indeed work with the US version. You just need to save after editing, then load the game. It worked perfectly for me, which is why I actually requested increasing the cap, as per the other trainer.

it doesn't work for me i tried Durability for weapons

xsp

r30y162part2
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i9GhMMG.png

I just keep getting this. Connects just fine, but can't change anything and when I try to load the values, that message pops up.

Might be my entry point. I have a lot of problems with Jgecko as well. I'm running 5.5.1 with Haxchi. Is there a recommended method to load up tcpgecko and the code handler?

This is the EU eShop Version. Does it require the latest update as well (v33)?

Last edited by xsp,

TroublesWithModding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this weird error. Any idea why i got this? I'm running a NSTC Disc version using my Pal Wii u via Regionhax

Attachments

• help.PNG
    help.PNG
    20.9 KB · Views: 466

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So that's how durability code works? I thought it didn't worked xD

Thanks!

Edit: Durability/quantity code worked with the USA version too.

Last edited by Mizo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...