Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

MinishCaper55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question. Has anyone experience game locking up with a high beep tone and whole Wii U just freezing up.
This only happens sometimes when running Zelda BOTW Trainer. Please help as I hate it when i have played through the game and then freezing up and i have to restart the Wii U. At times it happens after 5 mins of game ply and sometimes could happen after an hour.

Yeah that happens to me too. I just try to use the least amount of codes as possible.

Reactions: GamePil

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happened to me once when i was using too many codes @ the same time. Now I just use 3 and no more problems. Not really looking forward to the DLC pack 1 it has nothing worth playing for we don't already get using this trainer but I'll Downloaded it anyways. Hopefully @PandaOnSmack will be Prepared to quickly Update the Code for the Trainers so we can All Play without any Issues because if not there's going to be tons of People whining that the Trainer is Broken and How quickly can it be fixed.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I add just korok seeds using this trainer?
Not sure Trainer lets you add as many as you want but it don't unlock the Golden Pile of Sh** Medal. You still have to complete all 900 Seed Trials for it unless you use JGeckoU to trick the game into showing you completed all 900 and I don't know how to do it myself. Don't even know how to Use JGeckoU Since I can't even get it to connect Correctly. It always pops up connection Failed but anything else works.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

LordSolgath

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
solgathsforums.editboard.com
XP
Country
seems to crash a lot more if you start using the stamina one, my game seems to freak a lot more since i used it, just have to make a habit of saving often, does get slightly annoying though.

*sigh* restarted for a 3rd time now... getting really sick of the starting zone, game wouldn't even let me play more then 10 to 15mins without freezing with a loud BEEEP! noise >.<

not sure if game or Wii U is cause though..

Last edited by LordSolgath,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seems to crash a lot more if you start using the stamina one, my game seems to freak a lot more since i used it, just have to make a habit of saving often, does get slightly annoying though.

*sigh* restarted for a 3rd time now... getting really sick of the starting zone, game wouldn't even let me play more then 10 to 15mins without freezing with a loud BEEEP! noise >.<

not sure if game or Wii U is cause though..

Are you sure your Activating the Trainer Code Right. I've never had that Problem Only Issue I've had was Trying to Max Hearts with trainer long story short it's easier to just find the Heart Pieces.

LordSolgath

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
yeah, the codes work, but using it cause stability problems, modding items in work, but cause stability, i'm using only 3 codes, which are the durability ones for weapons, shields and bows, not even touching anything else... basically, after i used the stamina code to give me inf stamina, it started crashing hardcore.

LordSolgath

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
returned the wii u i had, because it was still crashing, figured it was a wii u issue not a game issue, i am running breath of the wild from a USB 32gig drive, could that be the problem? USB is brand new, have to start over again, cause the new wii u wasn't detecting the usb with BOTW installed on it.. will see if this changes anything.. (sorry for the double post, might be better making a new thread to see if my crashing is WiiU related or not, i don't know, only game i'm playing is BOTW with this trainer)

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
returned the wii u i had, because it was still crashing, figured it was a wii u issue not a game issue, i am running breath of the wild from a USB 32gig drive, could that be the problem? USB is brand new, have to start over again, cause the new wii u wasn't detecting the usb with BOTW installed on it.. will see if this changes anything.. (sorry for the double post, might be better making a new thread to see if my crashing is WiiU related or not, i don't know, only game i'm playing is BOTW with this trainer)

Don't worry. I doubt it was the Wii U Console Issue so you really did not need to return it. Is a 32gb USB all you have installed for Game some game require more space to properly work also there's DLC coming up to think about. I got a 3.0 PNY 128gb plugged into my Wii U I bought from eBay for less the 20. Don't buy non-name brand USB Flash found out there not formatted correctly to display proper size I learned the hard way. Bought a 1TB USB Flash Drive from eBay for 9.99 and the Factory size it was capable of handling was less then 10gb and anything over that it crashed the USB with tons of ERRORS when trying to load a game. Either go with Sandisk , Sony, or PNY that work the best for me. Sony is a little pricey but worth the money but Sandisk and PNY are very well to.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a question. what's the maximum slots for melee weapons? I used the trainer to give myself 30 slots for melee weapons though it doesn't seem to save since I revert back to 20 slots.

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wanting to use some game Trainers, but have a few questions first:

Some of the Trainers require kernel exploit to be ran first. My Wii U has Haxchi installed and am on FW 5.5.1. Is it safe to run Kernel exploit from web browser in 5.5.1 FW? Also, does this Trainer need Kernel exploit to be ran first? Thoughts and help appreciated :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not 4th of July yet
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It is in India.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wow, only $700?
  • SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze:
    Hey :)
    If I book mark the topic where can I read them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with the profile icon highlighted at the top, and the "bookmarks" banner next to it in gray. Click on that icon and you'll get a list of your bookmarks.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Banners we don't need no stinking banners! Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [bans you for not taking a bath] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Who bans the banners?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I just did
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just did