Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just bought a case for my Surface Duo! Not gonna be here for another few weeks but I started reading manga on it again and I forgot how nice it was. Having a little handle thing seems super handy.

1693854268784.png

A few reviews on Amazon says it doesn't stay on too well, but I really don't mind using double sided tape or something to keep it on if it's not trash. Fingers crossed!

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s been a while since I’ve been around, and this entry in the recently got is the reason why. Although not that recent (it was November the 2nd), there’s a pretty good reason why we’ve held off from telling people.

This little man was born EXTREMELY prematurely, at just 22 weeks and 2 days. It’s difficult to really grasp just how small he was on that day, he weighed just 488 grams, and could fit in the palm of my hand.

I’ve held off from doing this post for so long because the chances of him surviving were less than 1 in 100. Indeed we had several horrific nights when the consultants told us to spend the night with him, because he wouldn’t make it until morning.

Thankfully, he’s a right wee fighter, and seems to revel in proving doctors wrong.
The poor wee guy hasn’t had an easy start to his life, hell he’s experienced more horrific medical situations than most of us would ever know about, let alone experience in our lives.

I could write pages upon pages on his journey over the past 10 months, but I’ll save you (and me reliving it) the heartache.

Here’s a photo from the day he was born, his wee eyes were still fused shut at that point. The tube in his mouth is from the ventilator, which did all of the breathing for him for quite a while.

Followed by one of him with my wife’s (tiny) hand a few days later. It’s black and white because he was extremely jaundice at that point and under a blue light, which is why he’s got his very fashionable shades on to protect his face.

The last pic is him now, the 7.2Kg wee chunk that he is, showing his delight at getting banana for the first time.

He is without a doubt the single most remarkable person I have ever encountered in my long and experienced life.

View attachment 392028

View attachment 392029

View attachment 392030
Nobody else has said it yet, so let me be the first:

Congratulations! Fucking hell that's awesome and I'm super stoked little dude fought hard. He looks healthy as ever in the last photo. And happy as any other kiddo. Kudos brother. Kudos to you and yours!

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It’s been a while since I’ve been around, and this entry in the recently got is the reason why. Although not that recent (it was November the 2nd), there’s a pretty good reason why we’ve held off from telling people.

This little man was born EXTREMELY prematurely, at just 22 weeks and 2 days. It’s difficult to really grasp just how small he was on that day, he weighed just 488 grams, and could fit in the palm of my hand.

I’ve held off from doing this post for so long because the chances of him surviving were less than 1 in 100. Indeed we had several horrific nights when the consultants told us to spend the night with him, because he wouldn’t make it until morning.

Thankfully, he’s a right wee fighter, and seems to revel in proving doctors wrong.
The poor wee guy hasn’t had an easy start to his life, hell he’s experienced more horrific medical situations than most of us would ever know about, let alone experience in our lives.

I could write pages upon pages on his journey over the past 10 months, but I’ll save you (and me reliving it) the heartache.

Here’s a photo from the day he was born, his wee eyes were still fused shut at that point. The tube in his mouth is from the ventilator, which did all of the breathing for him for quite a while.

Followed by one of him with my wife’s (tiny) hand a few days later. It’s black and white because he was extremely jaundice at that point and under a blue light, which is why he’s got his very fashionable shades on to protect his face.

The last pic is him now, the 7.2Kg wee chunk that he is, showing his delight at getting banana for the first time.

He is without a doubt the single most remarkable person I have ever encountered in my long and experienced life.

View attachment 392028

View attachment 392029

View attachment 392030
Congratulations! That's amazing to hear, he's so heckin cute.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nobody else has said it yet, so let me be the first:

Congratulations! Fucking hell that's awesome and I'm super stoked little dude fought hard. He looks healthy as ever in the last photo. And happy as any other kiddo. Kudos brother. Kudos to you and yours!

Congratulations! That's amazing to hear, he's so heckin cute.

Thanks, very much, we’re eternally thankful, to everyone involved in his care and of course, him, that he’s pulled through. We were lucky enough to live in the hospital with him for the whole 7 and a half months that he was in there, it made a terrible situation that bit more bearable being able to be with him the whole time.

Mind you, I’m slightly regretting my promise that I’d never complain if he was ever able to cry. I’m not, honest :rofl2::rofl2:

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got this week Rune Factory 3 SE on switch and the Spiderman 2 ps5 controller... and the normal weekly Gundam orders now... so I got a HG Darilbalde, a HG Gundam Calibarn, a HG Gundam SSchwarzette, a HG Gundam Kimaris Vidar and a MG Cross Bone X1 Ver.ka.

I still have alot of kits I have to build but the store I order from got a new restock of some kits that I wanted and missed the 1st time they came out.

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing fancy. New headlight assemblies for the wife’s Acadia. Standard halogen not those stupid blinding blue ones. Stupid things cost $400/side and they didn’t even come with replacement bulbs AND I have to pull off the front bumper to do it.

:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: sup