^^title-1926^^

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
hey dirtie,the picture in your signature box is from an anime show right?if so what is the show's name?sorry for going off topic.
laugh.gif

I think that or dirtie is just a horny bastard.
That's Naruto right? No matter how much I hear poepl talk about how good it it is, I still can't find myself wanting to download even a single episode. Oh, and horny is a dirtie bastard... shit.. I mean... dirtie is a horny bastard.

I don't come across as being that horny do I?
frown.gif

Yeah it's from Naruto, but not because I'm obsessed with it or anything (although I do enjoy it), the pictures just seemed to fit.
The Naruto manga is way better than the anime anyway, check it (and lots of other manga) out at #mangareaders on IRC (server IRCHighway).

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey dirtie,the picture in your signature box is from an anime show right?if so what is the show's name?sorry for going off topic.
laugh.gif

That's Naruto right? No matter how much I hear poepl talk about how good it it is, I still can't find myself wanting to download even a single episode. Oh, and horny is a dirtie bastard... shit.. I mean... dirtie is a horny bastard.

frown.gif

Yeah it's from Naruto, but not because I'm obsessed with it or anything (although I do enjoy it), the pictures just seemed to fit.
The Naruto manga is way better than the anime anyway, check it (and lots of other manga) out at #mangareaders on IRC (server IRCHighway).

I'm kidding! But to the passerby the sig looks like a bad boy with a chick he's lusting for
smile.gif
But I like the sig!!!

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
laugh.gif

frown.gif

I'm kidding! But to the passerby the sig looks like a bad boy with a chick he's lusting for
smile.gif
But I like the sig!!!

Heh, that was kinda the idea, but I didn't want to show it explicitly. You can make of my signature what you will
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head