^^title-1981^^

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sim tower clone? Sounds like an interesting game. Probly not as good as that PSX capcom game that seemed interesting, never played that one really >.>

Looks kinda fun though, I do like sim games a bit.

As for that Nancy drew game, its just a point and click womens mystery novel for GBA. Based on the kinda books my grandma reads, wich has endless chatter and magic happy ending with an unexplained twist. The game follows the good ol classic click adventure, so its not too bad if you can stand the slowness.

Now back on topic, sim tower was fun when I played it once, but that was mainly cuase I liked demolishing the buildings
tongue.gif
I hope you can do that in this one :3

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have a copy of Sim Tower though I haven't touched it in probably 6months or so. A great game I got into a lot back in it's more popular days. I'd hope to see this come stateside but I'm not going to hold my breath as good things like this don't always happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0