Hacking Transferring a game save from a cart to a dump

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought my dad an SD2Vita adapter not too long ago, and I finally got it working properly. Configuration was a real pain, and I still don't know how exactly I fixed it, but this post isn't about that.

My dad plays Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational a lot. However, he played the game through a physical cart, and not a download. I downloaded a vpk of the game, installed it, and tried to transfer the save. Moving over the save data folder in molecular shell makes the game not start with a corruption error. Using the latest version of vita-savemgr, I tried to back up the save, then install it to that vpk. The game didn't start properly. Then I used maidump to dump my dad's cart. I installed the game, and it wouldn't even start properly. I had to switch the load option to 4. Use original eboot. After getting the game to start properly, I tried using save manager on it to load the save I had. Upon loading the game, I get error C2-14645-0. I'm out of ideas. I want the save back, but my dad says he's okay playing through again. What else can I try before I tell him to just replay? Thanks guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: