Gaming U.B. Funkeys 5.0 Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

logonin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I am trying to use the patch on my windows 7 computer and it is not working. The error message described in the program does not come up and instead one comes up with no retry button that forces me to close the installer. How can I fix this? Since the error does not come up I installed the patch first and then when I try to install Funkeys it does not work. I am going to try again from scratch tomorrow but can someone walk me through how to do it please?

EJ6612

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I am currently having trouble using the patch thing. Could you help?

Shadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I am trying to use the patch on my windows 7 computer and it is not working. The error message described in the program does not come up and instead one comes up with no retry button that forces me to close the installer. How can I fix this? Since the error does not come up I installed the patch first and then when I try to install Funkeys it does not work. I am going to try again from scratch tomorrow but can someone walk me through how to do it please?
You need to install UB Funkeys first. Then you install the patch (make sure to follow the instructions for the patch though).

CLOnMAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the README, and the patch instructions say that an error message will come up during instilation, and that that will initiate the patch program, but the files you posted do not have the installer, they have the already installed game. Therefore, I'm not sure how to patch it. I hope you can help. I miss this game :)

mosquito8991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just installed it, the XP version and when i load the game, it just says make sure the ub funkey is plugged in, which it is. I need help please!! Bought an old computer just for this game!!

Shadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the README, and the patch instructions say that an error message will come up during instilation, and that that will initiate the patch program, but the files you posted do not have the installer, they have the already installed game. Therefore, I'm not sure how to patch it. I hope you can help. I miss this game :)
You just copy the UB Funkeys files (from the 5.0 ZIP) into Program Files located in C:\Program Files (If it asks for some sort of permission say yes). You can also create a shortcut in your desktop, just make sure the shortcut directs to C:\Program Files\UB Funkeys\RadicaGame\UBFunkeys.exe. That is how most things are installed too. After you have done all of that, just follow the instructions on the patch.

Last edited by Shadd,

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, I came to post about how awesome Halo 5: Forge is for Windows 10, but first I saw this and when I read "Patch for x64 computers"......sir............I love you...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no homo...............................................................................................................................
maybe

Shadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, I came to post about how awesome Halo 5: Forge is for Windows 10, but first I saw this and when I read "Patch for x64 computers"......sir............I love you...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no homo...............................................................................................................................
maybe
Glad to hear that you enjoyed this!

Shadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did, for a time, until all the flashbacks of page after page telling me that a system utilizing Windows Vista is required, though this means a VM should work, I've bad experiences with my previous attempts.

I may try again later, but for now I must work.
Oh, having an older system is not required. Even if so, Windows would automatically put it in compatibility mode meaning that it's going to make the program think it's on a windows XP system and would work completely fine. I am on a 32 bit version windows 10 and will soon upgrade to a 64 bit version to make a video on how to install it properly and how to install the patch right.

mosquito8991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a possibility that your UB Hub is defective. You should try ordering a new one.
ive tried all 3 hubs, it didnt work the last time i tried. im gonna try it again tonight because when i first download the game from the disc, and i could play, just as the ub though... Does anyone know where i can find a brand new hub for very cheap? Thanks!

mosquito8991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive tried all 3 hubs, it didnt work the last time i tried. im gonna try it again tonight because when i first download the game from the disc, and i could play, just as the ub though... Does anyone know where i can find a brand new hub for very cheap? Thanks!

UPDATE:
I download 2 zip folders, 4.8 and 5.0. I extracted both folders, and the 5.0 one doesnt have a setup application. I used the setup from the 4.8 zip folder and it works. I can use all the funkeys but the Paradox Green ones, anyone know how to completely install the 5.0 update? I loved this game so much and i wish they could have released more funkeys!

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, having an older system is not required. Even if so, Windows would automatically put it in compatibility mode meaning that it's going to make the program think it's on a windows XP system and would work completely fine. I am on a 32 bit version windows 10 and will soon upgrade to a 64 bit version to make a video on how to install it properly and how to install the patch right.

Please tell me when you do so ;_;

mosquito8991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking for anyone who has mulch and ace. I need help! In Paradox Green, you must save the tree and i have tadd and rastro's items, but im not exactly sure how to get the items from ace and mulch. Does ANYONE know how to do it? Cant seem to find anything online...

Shadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking for anyone who has mulch and ace. I need help! In Paradox Green, you must save the tree and i have tadd and rastro's items, but im not exactly sure how to get the items from ace and mulch. Does ANYONE know how to do it? Cant seem to find anything online...
You get their items by playing their games a lot. Either that or you have to beat a lot of their games from their levels. Try that, it might work.

mosquito8991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You get their items by playing their games a lot. Either that or you have to beat a lot of their games from their levels. Try that, it might work.
Thanks! I read in another forum that you need to make 10 games, delete them, then make more games then you get their items. It worked for mulch. Havnt gotten to try ace yet, i finally got one a few days ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol