• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

UFO Talk

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@linuxares Tidus laugh is the most gbatemp thing ever. That's why.

Wait until Chinese makes a more affordable version.

No stahp. It's too expensive. Let's give up.

Fun fact: The reason ufos seem to "zoom" is because they are burning the atmosphere directly in front of their intended trajectory, creating a vacuum that "sucks " them into the intended direction. It's true. Look it up.

Last edited by tabzer,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Explain it like I'm 5.

I made it up. The idea is that from inside a metal saucer, you can focus enough energy/heat at a specific point of the saucer (on the outside), and we'll call this the "front". The intense heat would "burn" whatever at the "front". By doing so it creates a vacuum, sucking in everything and anything. Since the saucer is the closest thing to the vacuum space, it is pulled into it the vacuum space it created.

5 year olds can't understand this, but am I getting closer?

Let's take a moment to compose ourselves, and remember, politics is very important.

Last edited by tabzer,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imagine being an advanced alien civilization, having faster than light technology, immortality, etc, but the guy you send to scout a planet full of naked apes, crashes his space ship in the middle of the US like a retard. They really aren't sending their best.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Imagine being an advanced alien civilization, having faster than light technology, immortality, etc, but the guy you send to scout a planet full of naked apes, crashes his space ship in the middle of the US like a retard. They really aren't sending their best.

Eh, nobody's perfect. (/s)

crueI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot_2023-09-12-22-30-56-36_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Screenshot_2023-09-13-14-57-27-97_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

crimson826

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I ever see one, I'd try to show some hospitality just to see what sort of response I'd get, if any. I don't see any reason to fear them if they don't show hostile intent. There's a possibility a vastly superior intelligence might share something deeply profound and meaningful with you. We don't have answers to some of the biggest questions, but they might.

Last edited by crimson826,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well I guess that for instance nowadays both Men in Black as some sort of american government and mainstream media sciencetists are gonna keep denying existence of UFOs' and Aliens...etc.

Last edited by Luke94,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
If I ever see one, I'd try to show some hospitality just to see what sort of response I'd get, if any. I don't see any reason to fear them if they don't show hostile intent. There's a possibility a vastly superior intelligence might share something deeply profound and meaningful with you. We don't have answers to some of the biggest questions, but they might.
No reason to fear them? Other than the fact that aliens with the technology to reach us would have an obvious overwhelming superiority and we'd be entirely at their mercy? xd

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I do believe that humanoid animals,antropomorphic,cartoony or even realistic,bipedal,male or female aliens,ancient,mythical cryptids since I watched original The X-Files TV mini-series where some sort of alien spilled I mean spitted some acid to both FBI american government agents with some sort of saliva,acid or alien blood I don't know I have no idea which season episode even was it. Of course some certain people was calling me tinfoil hatter by reinterpreting quoting their own words. I do believe in paranormal activities. I think I even witnessed so-called REM Sleep Paralysis just only once or twice or even for instance nowadays I just only saw Shadow Person just only once...etc.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Possibly I was just only once having scary dream of some dog growling at me in dream I was sweating in my own bed in my own room during night time.
Besides had you seen UFOs’/Aliens sightings in history of medieval era?
KCz5k0n.jpg

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think this year several months ago I saw very strange signs in crops so-called pictograms like some sort of sightings of UFO probably pieces of arts made by aliens. In my own area in my country in my town of where I’m living still.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol