Hacking uLOADER 1.6 - usb loader with USB support!!!

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
oh forgot the original was for .mod files, i had a noob moment there.....

have you tried recompiling the modded source/

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
oh forgot the original was for .mod files, i had a noob moment there.....

have you tried recompiling the modded source/

Not yet. I thought I'd ask here first just in case I was doing something wrong (like vbr vs cbr..etc)

Also, it was said that alt. dol loading was "fixed" in the modded version. Not sure if you are aware, but alt. dol loading does not need to be fixed..at least in the current version. It works just fine in the standard v3.0b Hermes release.

I like the modded version. I tried re-compiling but ogg playback still does not work....and I am not at all sure what is wrong with the volume control (it is missing in the modded version). Hope these can be fixed
smile.gif

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My wii cannot go online, and as far as I can see the cios install does not include an offline install option like rev14.
Are there plans to include an offline install in the future, or is there any other way for me to install those cios?

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeda said:
My wii cannot go online, and as far as I can see the cios install does not include an offline install option like rev14.
Are there plans to include an offline install in the future, or is there any other way for me to install those cios?

Here is a tutorial you can follow to create an offline install for yourself using the PC:

http://gwht.wikidot.com/hermes-ios222-223

rem300wm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all

Hola josete2k thanks for the copy of uLoader modded with the skull.
Now, I have the same problem that zektor has in the modded version the ogg files don't work for Me either.
I can heard the standar music that comes with the loader but nothing else.I'm using the forwarder channel ,don't know if this makes a difference or not.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Rem

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
josete2k said:
it's strange.... i can run ogg from SD...

Maybe your compression codecs? I don't understand...

try this ogg: http://www.mediafire.com/?dnjmxzt4yy1

IT works well for me.

Volume is not implemented yet in vorbis (OGG) version

ALT DOL is fixed in my versions of uLoader.

I used Oggdrop (which I have for years now) to convert a bunch of mp3's to ogg format..default settings:

http://www.rarewares.org/ogg-oggdropxpd.php

I'll try your ogg tomorrow if someone else does not before me. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully we can get this to work....as it is nice to have ogg vorbis playback
smile.gif

Also, can you clarify what is fixed with your alt dol method? The reason I ask is because the standard Hermes 3.0B works perfectly with every alt. dol I have used (Boogie, SSX, MK, Red Steel, etc etc)

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to try, as I'll be at work till late tonight. rem300wm, can you test the music.ogg that josete2k provided? If it works, then it probably has something to do with the quality settings of the ogg. Default on every program I have ever used uses a quality of 4, but analyzing this ogg it looks to be encoded with a quality of 5.

Jhonyb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I tried 2 different loaders before i tried this one with Guitar Hero 5 and this one was the only one that loaded GH5 and Rock Band Beattles my congratulations to the programmer
wink.gif

I would like to know if i can add images like USBLoaderGX ????

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jhonyb said:
I would like to know if i can add images like USBLoaderGX ????

Yup. Hit the home button, add png, and hit + to download covers from the net. They are saved on the WBFS HD. Hope that helps!

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Jhonyb said:
The Add PNG Bitmap isnt "active" i can't select it.

Am i missing something?

You are pointing to a free hole... just point to a game in order to active PNG and other options...

zektor, the fix is simple: in my last versions alt dol didn't work... now it works again, like original uLoader.
rolleyes.gif

To convert mp3 to ogg I use Audacity with default options.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
josete2k said:
Jhonyb said:

Am i missing something?

You are pointing to a free hole... just point to a game in order to active PNG and other options...

zektor, the fix is simple: in my last versions alt dol didn't work... now it works again, like original uLoader.
rolleyes.gif

Ahh, ok, thanks for clarifying
smile.gif

I'll give Audacity a try, thanks for the tip!

Jhonyb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
josete2k said:
Jhonyb said:

Am i missing something?

rolleyes.gif

Ye i got it now... Thou Guitar Hero 5 cover isnt available
frown.gif

rem300wm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all

zektor I try the music that josete2k posted and it works,but I had to change the path to the file,because
sd:/app/uLoader/music.ogg didn't work for Me.
I used sd:/apps/uLoader and it works fine (Weird).
Try to load the loader from HB and the forwarder and in both cases josete2ks's music work but not mine.
josete2k what version of Audacity are You using? The stable or the new 1.3 beta?
Thanks
Rem

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rem300wm said:
Hello to all

zektor I try the music that josete2k posted and it works,but I had to change the path to the file,because
sd:/app/uLoader/music.ogg didn't work for Me.
I used sd:/apps/uLoader and it works fine (Weird).
Try to load the loader from HB and the forwarder and in both cases josete2ks's music work but not mine.
josete2k what version of Audacity are You using? The stable or the new 1.3 beta?
Thanks
Rem

Yup, tried it and it works as well. It should always be sd:/apps/uLoader btw....

But, it does not explain why the thousands of ogg vorbis songs I have ripped over the past few years do not work. There must be some kind of limitation to the code. josete2k, can I PM you an ogg that does not work so you can try to make heads or tails of this?
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already