Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
real-debrid supports 1fichier links, with high download speeds. ~$4 per month, no VPN necessary, can download any torrent from anywhere (through their own connection, not yours) and provide you a high speed download to the file you want from a torrent.

I am not endorsing piracy, only a service which provides secure direct-downloads.

Reactions: console

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
real-debrid supports 1fichier links, with high download speeds. ~$4 per month, no VPN necessary, can download any torrent from anywhere (through their own connection, not yours) and provide you a high speed download to the file you want from a torrent.

I am not endorsing piracy, only a service which provides secure direct-downloads.

Ok, but I prefer not to spend money. If I use JDownloader (which is free), I can sucessfully download from 1fichier.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
But what's weird is when accessing this site I don't have the same alert stating it was blocked by my ISP like I do with other sites.
Because GBAtemp isn't any longer a piracy site?

Do your router maybe have a McAfee security thingy inbuilt?

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Not every file hosted there is illegal and what do you have to say regarding what I asked about GBATemp? Assuming my ISP is blocking 1fichier, why doesn't it block every P2P site or other file hosting services like MEGA, MediaFire, 4shared, OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc., then?

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not every file hosted there is illegal and what do you have to say regarding what I asked about GBATemp? Assuming my ISP is blocking 1fichier, why doesn't it block every P2P site or other file hosting services like MEGA, MediaFire, 4shared, OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc., then?
Read the comments and give this a shot.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Because, if you would ever do your own research, you'd see 1Fichier has countless legal issues they just straight up ignore most of the time and at least 90% of content you find there is piracy-related, I personally never saw someone like "hey here is a 1Fichier link for my PowerPoint presentation".
And I mean, the title you chose just reinforces my point.
The other sites you are mentioning, especially OneDrive, Google and Dropbox are actively trying to get rid off people that host pirated content there and attempt to do so by limiting the amount of storage you can upload to their services.

My ISP also only blocks specific sites and not just each and every one where you can upload files to.
About GBAtemp well what do you want me to say, I haven't been here when it apparently was a piracy-site back then according to what linuxares said.

All this smells like a big "you problem", so I enjoy my popcorn with every new comment on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Windows_10_User

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Read the comments and give this a shot.

Maybe I'll try that later.

Because, if you would ever do your own research, you'd see 1Fichier has countless legal issues they just straight up ignore most of the time and at least 90% of content you find there is piracy-related, I personally never saw someone like "hey here is a 1Fichier link for my PowerPoint presentation".
The other sites you are mentioning, especially OneDrive, Google and Dropbox are actively trying to get rid off people that host pirated content there and attempt to do so by limiting the amount of storage you can upload to their services.

My ISP also only blocks specific sites and not just each and every one where you can upload files to.
About GBAtemp well what do you want me to say, I haven't been here when it apparently was a piracy-site back then according to what linuxares said.

All this smells like a big "you problem", so I enjoy my popcorn with every new comment on this thread.

That doesn't explain why my ISP doesn't block some of the most famous P2P sites unlike others and why it doesn't state 1fichier is blocked by it like it does regarding other sites. I only gave examples, didn't state it blocked all file hosting services.

How is it a big "me problem" if according to what other users stated and one can presume by your reply I'm not the only one who can't access 1fichier so it's not because of me? Good for you, then.

• Haha
Reactions: HalfScoper

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That doesn't explain why my ISP doesn't block some of the most famous P2P sites unlike others and why it doesn't state 1fichier is blocked by it like it does regarding other sites. I only gave examples, didn't state it blocked all file hosting services.
Ask your ISP not us, jesus are you even able to breathe without external help?

I also don't know if you think you did something by reacting to my posts out of saltiness, keeping in mind you came back hours later to do so after your last response, not the funniest clown I encountered though.
1693603681284.png

• Haha
Reactions: Windows_10_User

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ask your ISP not us, jesus are you even able to breathe without external help?

I also don't know if you think you did something by reacting to my posts out of saltiness, keeping in mind you came back hours later to do so after your last response, not the funniest clown I encountered though.
View attachment 391568

Already did and they stated they were not aware of blocked websites, which is obviously a lie.

I also don't know if you think you did something by mentioning that and showing that picture. You're not the funniest I've come across as well so we're even and FYI, and in case you haven't noticed, I often come back for my replies days/weeks/months and even years later since I edit them to make myself clear by fixing typos and/or updating information so coming back hours later is not a big deal.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
No need for name calling...

Never the less, this story won't fix it self, since it's obviously your ISP that is the issue or your router having some kind of filter.
To bypass it always, use a VPN as the most simple fix.

Else ask your ISP if you can use a non-filtered connection.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No need for name calling...

Never the less, this story won't fix it self, since it's obviously your ISP that is the issue or your router having some kind of filter.
To bypass it always, use a VPN as the most simple fix.

Else ask your ISP if you can use a non-filtered connection.

What do you mean by the latter? If they state they don't block websites it doesn't even matter asking them that (is a non-filtered connection even possible?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +2