XP
Country
Portugal
Very
Interesting
Message,
Mister

?

Np friend. Good I recommended that opera trick because our office IT blocked access to 1fichier and that trick is working for me. Anyway glad it worked with opera

Is it OK to look distorted? Also, why doesn't Opera have the ERR_CONNECTION_RESET problem like Edge and Chrome?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then what is the best paid VPN, NordVPN, ExpressVPN, other?
If I didn't have Windscribe for a lifetime, I'd use ProtonVPN free service which is surprising it's even free, but with caveats:

- 3 countries (U.S. - 49 locations, The Netherlands - 96 locations, Japan - 15 locations)
- No torrenting
- 1 device

I also managed to get 1GB for Protonmail a year or two ago as the default is only 500MB.

Reactions: Windows_10_User

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If I didn't have Windscribe for a lifetime, I'd use ProtonVPN free service which is surprising it's even free, but with caveats:

- 3 countries (U.S. - 49 locations, The Netherlands - 96 locations, Japan - 15 locations)
- No torrenting
- 1 device

I also managed to get 1GB for Protonmail a year or two ago as the default is only 500MB.

So, it doesn't work with torrents?

• Haha
Reactions: HalfScoper

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it normal for VPNs to do that?
It's a restriction set in place as it is a free version and if users want the full experience then they're incentivized to buy a subscription.

ProtonVPN also has an ad-blocker for free users too, so that's pretty handy.

Anyway, if you do direct downloads (MEGA, Google Drive, 1File, etc) that doesn't affect DDLs.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I enabled IPv6 on Windows network adapters, set Google DNS in Windows and Android and I'm able to access 1fichier.com but it looks distorted and I have to refresh it until it looks normal.

EDIT: After all I still have the same issue even with Google DNS but only in Android.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enabled IPv6 on Windows network adapters, set Google DNS in Windows and Android and I'm able to access 1fichier.com but it looks distorted and I have to refresh it until it looks normal.

EDIT: After all I still have the same issue even with Google DNS but only in Android.
What's your ISP?

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I enabled IPv6 on Windows network adapters, set Google IPv4 DNS in Windows and Android and I still can't access 1fichier (and now in the phone as well). Why don't I have this problem when using the phone's mobile network? I'm going back to use Cloudfare's IPv4 DNS in the router and Cloudfare's IPv6 in the PC. I guess I'll have to use a VPN every time I access this site.

EDIT: Why do I have to set Cloudfare's DNS in the PC, phone, etc., to be able to access ISP blocked sites when I already set it on the router?

Last edited by Windows_10_User,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: