Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just like I expected. It appears I'm forced to use a VPN.

After inserting a link, the program closes. Like I stated, I can successfully download from 1fichier with JDownloader.
At this point I would either consider investing in real debrid or use seedr's (website) free tier to find a torrent and download said torrent through their service. Or, you could just find a different link

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
Look like your ISP block website means your modem / DSL / Cable / router is already automatically update to latest firmware (to block illegal websites).

If you have account or already have password (find somewhere on modem/DSL/Cable/router next to serial number and model number) then log in your modem / DSL / Cable / router. Look for Security then search for Cyber Security in list and disable it to remove block. You have to find Security or Cyber Security to disable to fix problems. Know as false alarm inside Security setting. Like give us error like SSL or something wrong not working to visit websites like that.

I already experience my ISP for first time this year 2023 to block illegal websites and surprised me. I guess all of ISP companies are did order to block illegal websites wide all over country like crazy. Maybe Nintendo company or other companies (Sony, Microsoft, etc) did report to all ISP companies to force silent automatically update firmware inside modem / DSL / Cable / router to changed made to security inside setting to block all illegal websites. I don't know why ISP companies refuse to tell people about it. Very silent and quiet changed inside setting without people know. That's very nasty way what ISP companies did to them.

I heard VPN is help to bypass block problems if something ISP can't do that to fix problems affect everyone. I will ready for VPN if ISP is get much worse in near future due to automatically update to latest firmware that cause many problems.

I went to check 1fichier website and working fine for me. I have to watch out if something wrong happen then blame on ISP for that.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
At this point I would either consider investing in real debrid or use seedr's (website) free tier to find a torrent and download said torrent through their service. Or, you could just find a different link

I don't want to spend money and never heard of the latter. I can only find these files in 1fichier.

Look like your ISP block website means your modem / DSL / Cable / router is already automatically update to latest firmware (to block illegal websites).

If you have account or already have password (find somewhere on modem/DSL/Cable/router next to serial number and model number) then log in your modem / DSL / Cable / router. Look for Security then search for Cyber Security in list and disable it to remove block. You have to find Security or Cyber Security to disable to fix problems. Know as false alarm inside Security setting. Like give us error like SSL or something wrong not working to visit websites like that.

I already experience my ISP for first time this year 2023 to block illegal websites and surprised me. I guess all of ISP companies are did order to block illegal websites wide all over country like crazy. Maybe Nintendo company or other companies (Sony, Microsoft, etc) did report to all ISP companies to force silent automatically update firmware inside modem / DSL / Cable / router to changed made to security inside setting to block all illegal websites. I don't know why ISP companies refuse to tell people about it. Very silent and quiet changed inside setting without people know. That's very nasty way what ISP companies did to them.

I heard VPN is help to bypass block problems if something ISP can't do that to fix problems affect everyone. I will ready for VPN if ISP is get much worse in near future due to automatically update to latest firmware that cause many problems.

I went to check 1fichier website and working fine for me. I have to watch out if something wrong happen then blame on ISP for that.

Already did and there's no Cyber Security setting.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,
  • Sad
Reactions: console

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't want to spend money and never heard of the latter. I can only find this files in 1fichier.
Guess what, neither your ISP nor we care about what you want, deal with it.
Also, I love to see how a laughing reaction triggers you to go stalk my posts just to react the same way to them, you are really pathetic with this + your whole attitude of "i demand the things to be how I want them"

• Haha
Reactions: Windows_10_User

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Guess what, neither your ISP nor we care about what you want, deal with it.
Also, I love to see how a laughing reaction triggers you to go stalk my posts just to react the same way to them, you are really pathetic with this + your whole attitude of "i demand the things to be how I want them"

Then why are y'all answering me, then?

Says the idiot which started stalking mine. I reacted the same way you did. Yes, because it's normal to pay for a service and not being able to enjoy it, like other users pointed out. Who's pathetic?

Mullvad. 'Nuff said.

Why?

• Haha
Reactions: HalfScoper

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other than being one of the best affordable and privacy-based VPN services on the market, you'll bypass the "Connection Reset" error (which I'm sure you're aware of as you seem to have tried a VPN) which is far more likely to be caused by the 1fichier domain itself, continuously access links and bypass the download limits (detected either through your WAN IP, browser trackers, or a mix of both), and is compatible with torrents. Jdownloader may be able to access the domain, but on its own cannot bypass the download limit without additional plugins or tools.

These days, when doing anything related to piracy, especially for larger content, a reputable VPN is basically a must. Mullvad is a flat £5 for 30 days of use for you to go crazy. Even if you have no plans to spend money, nothing in life is truly free. So you're gonna have to compromise somewhere, or come up with your own solution, should you choose not this approach.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Other than being one of the best affordable and privacy-based VPN services on the market, you'll bypass the "Connection Reset" error (which I'm sure you're aware of as you seem to have tried a VPN) which is far more likely to be caused by the 1fichier domain itself, continuously access links and bypass the download limits (detected either through your WAN IP, browser trackers, or a mix of both), and is compatible with torrents. Jdownloader may be able to access the domain, but on its own cannot bypass the download limit without additional plugins or tools.

These days, when doing anything related to piracy, especially for larger content, a reputable VPN is basically a must. Mullvad is a flat £5 for 30 days of use for you to go crazy. Even if you have no plans to spend money, nothing in life is truly free. So you're gonna have to compromise somewhere, or come up with your own solution, should you choose not this approach.

Even the VPN I tried not always bypasses the download limits after changing the virtual location, although it bypasses "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET".

One should always use a VPN even if not in the USA or Germany and even on DDL sites and not just P2P ones?

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even the VPN I tried not always bypasses the download limits after changing the virtual location, although it bypasses "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET".

One should always use a VPN even if not in the USA or Germany and even on DDL sites and not just P2P ones?
Yes and yes. Because there's been cases in the past where certain upload sites have had to provide a list of IPs of all who had accessed a particular file/link, but beyond just privacy reasons, it's really the only way you're going to get around those limits. When switching locations, the nodes need to be far enough apart geographically, otherwise you can still fall within the same IP pool range detected by the site. For example, I may switch from New York to Colorado to Ontario, Canada to Sweden to Japan, sometimes randomly and other times depending on my needs.

Beyond that, if it still occurs, then web trackers are keeping tabs on your actual browser session (which entails a separate privacy approach).

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes and yes. Because there's been cases in the past where certain upload sites have had to provide a list of IPs of all who had accessed a particular file/link, but beyond just privacy reasons, it's really the only way you're going to get around those limits. When switching locations, the nodes need to be far enough apart geographically, otherwise you can still fall within the same IP pool range detected by the site. For example, I may switch from New York to Colorado to Ontario, Canada to Sweden to Japan, sometimes randomly and other times depending on my needs.

Beyond that, if it still occurs, then web trackers are keeping tabs on your actual browser session (which entails a separate privacy approach).

OK, even though no one ever received a letter when downloading illegal stuff in my country and if using a VPN won't the download be usually slower, especially if choosing a far away virtual location?

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, even though no one ever received letters when downloading illegal stuff in my country and if using a VPN won't the download be usually slower, especially if choosing a far away virtual location?
Always err on the safe side; I would never risk it, and I've received emails/letters in the past. And no, not necessarily. The speed of a VPN depends on the quality of the service, the distance of the node you're connecting to, and your own home Internet speed. I have gigabit speeds and still easily get 3/4ths of that over my VPN; more than enough.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Always err on the safe side; I would never risk it, and I've received emails/letters in the past. And no, not necessarily. The speed of a VPN depends on the quality of the service, the distance of the node you're connecting to, and your own home Internet speed. I have gigabit speeds and still easily get 3/4ths of that over my VPN; more than enough.

I think that (receiving emails/letters) only happen in the USA and Germany (among other countries) like I've read but even so I read one could only use a VPN when downloading from torrents. Did you answer those letters? I've noticed downloading using a VPN is much faster than if not in some cases. I thought it would always be the opposite. Also, if downloading using a VPN is slower than if not and it even surpasses the time one must have to wait until making a new download if not using one, is the VPN really needed (except for security reasons, of course)?

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that (receiving emails/letters) only happen in the USA and Germany (among other countries) like I've read but even so I read one could only use a VPN when downloading from torrents. Did you answer those letters? I've noticed downloading using a VPN is much faster than if not in some cases. I thought it would always be the opposite. Also, if downloading using a VPN is slower than if not and it even surpasses the time one must have to wait until making a new download if not using one, is the VPN really needed (except for security reasons, of course)?
No, I just take the L and move on; most of the time it's a warning unless stated otherwise (like a fine). But it's the actual copyright holder, or someone they've hired, who reaches out to the ISP to inform them of what was downloaded. Which is why it can happen at any time (Nintendo is notorious for this).

Torrent speeds are dependent on the actual seeders, which itself is dependent on how popular that torrent actually is. I've downloaded files through torrents at kilobytes and didn't bother finishing, while through other torrents I've actually maxed out my home internet speed and gotten stuff in less than 10 minutes. It is up to you to figure out the best or fastest way of acquiring certain content, as they are not all the same.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No, I just take the L and move on; most of the time it's a warning unless stated otherwise (like a fine). But it's the actual copyright holder, or someone they've hired, who reaches out to the ISP to inform them of what was downloaded. Which is why it can happen at any time (Nintendo is notorious for this).

Torrent speeds are dependent on the actual seeders, which itself is dependent on how popular that torrent actually is. I've downloaded files through torrents at kilobytes and didn't bother finishing, while through other torrents I've actually maxed out my home internet speed and gotten stuff in less than 10 minutes. It is up to you to figure out the best or fastest way of acquiring certain content, as they are not all the same.

Did you only receive those emails/letters when not using a VPN and when downloading from P2P sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1