United Nations: It's Okay to Kill Gays

Koumori_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
I'm not even sure what to say. I guess all I can really say is that I wish enlightened, intelligent people were chosen to be the leaders of a nation, rather than bronze age retards corrupted and blinded by power and religion --or other beliefs.

Despicable, "United Nations," despicable. Don't become as useless as the League of Nations.
They can't help it.
Democracy is impossible on a global scale. People are too arrogant.

Self governance is the only real answer, at least to would be, if people were not so lazy as to give their power to others to keep.

For my part, I think that the countries that voted for gay rights should advise their tourists to stay away from the countries that seek to oppress gays. We do have money, and that is the ultimate weapon in matters like this.
Once it fails to be profitable or sustainable for a country to do something*hack**cough* slavery!*weheze* they will stop.

Boycott those backward morons, let's see how long they keep the hate going!

Sephxus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
This is bullshit. I can't believe that the UN could propose and support something like this.
Well, they are the United Nations, and it passed. It isn't what just some nations want, it's what the majority wants, and unfortunately most nations wanted it.
I haven't seen people bashing the nations that didn't vote.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
^Abstaining from the vote to keep the heat off you either way is bad. But it's not the same as saying "What? No! You can't abolish out gay execution laws!" like the others did.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Pliskron said:
That's what people get for looking to the UN for leadership. The UN is a useless, corrupt, morally bankrupt, bureaucracy. Everything that the UN does that's of any use could be done better without them. Three cheers for one world government.
It would be the same, just with another name.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Knyaz Vladimir said:
HateBreed said:
Before this topic gets closed I'll say one last thing... It doesn't matter how you die because everyone else is dying in 2012.. But on a serious note.. Close it before people start posting their beliefs online and fighting to the death on whether it's ok or not..
Show me one piece of evidence that supports 2012 that isn't an ancient clendar. Because clendars lie. Everything needs a clendar.
Why are there expiration dates past 2012? HA BEAT THAT =D

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Ta-dah

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12056608

QUOTE said:
UN restores gay clause to killings resolution

UN member states have voted to restore a controversial reference to sexual orientation in a resolution against the unjustified killing of minority groups.

The clause had been removed after pressure from some Arab and African member states but the US had pushed to have it reinstated.

The General Assembly voted 93 in favour of the US proposal, with 55 countries voting against and 27 abstaining.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer