Homebrew Update 11.3 and homebrew

games906

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda confused but I think I got it- We can update to 11.3 if we already have Luma3DS (w/nightly installed) and A9LH? Or should I make a back up too

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a hint for A9LH users that I follow
Make a nand backup of every FW you go through here on out, upload them privately on MEGA since you get 50GB storage and and each nand backup is less than 1GB
You're basically set, so if you ever have issues you can be like "Hmm I'll revert back to 11.2 or 9.2 and so on. I say upload each one, just for security precautions xD I may be a little paranoid though

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
@Shikkichu Maybe just a very little paranoid, but it"s always good to make a Nand backup periodically if you mess with the System Nand in some way (CFW, install things to it, testing and similar).

Alex Huynh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just updated my Gateway to 11.3 and now its show black screen of death when i try to boot it up... is there a patch avaiable yet ( i didnt see any link for patch in the main topic) , is there any hope for me to ever pay anything in my 3ds again :(.
Nice play nintendo...

Reactions: naddel81

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just updated my Gateway to 11.3 and now its show black screen of death when i try to boot it up... is there a patch avaiable yet ( i didnt see any link for patch in the main topic) , is there any hope for me to ever pay anything in my 3ds again :(.
Nice play nintendo...

Old luma version?

TheMasterFOu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
H
GW: Patched :( (Not that anyone cares)
Hey I actually still love gateway and I have 4.5 native sysnand and I have the Hardmod but still gateway still works perfectly and runs all the new games on .3ds and .cia and I have all the tickets I love Gateway and will never give up on there actual Firmware for Emunand it is a great and stable way to run all games.

goldensun87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making the backup via holding select at boot and then decrypt9 --- make Nandmin Backup?
Is that right?
No, you have to hold start at boot to bring up Luma Chainloader. The folder in which you place Decrypt9, you can also place Hourglass and GodMode, and then the Chainloader will allow you to choose one of the 3.

Reactions: naddel81

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
H

Hey I actually still love gateway and I have 4.5 native sysnand and I have the Hardmod but still gateway still works perfectly and runs all the new games on .3ds and .cia and I have all the tickets I love Gateway and will never give up on there actual Firmware for Emunand it is a great and stable way to run all games.
Haha, funny joke. Gateway is inferior to Luma3DS and A9LH in every way.

goldensun87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No i mean buy that 2ds, put a9lh on it, then sell that 2ds for more than he bought it for.
It's a slippery slope, really. If I buy only one as a test, I'm likely to resell it, but then by the time I want to buy more, most or all will be sold out. On the other hand, if I buy as many as I can, then I will fail to resell most of them, and I will be at a loss just like many Amiibo scalpers were.

ottawa_gamerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
9.2.0-20u <---- as i took out my sd card i found this so im safe to a9lh on my system :) any takers wanna walk me threw it ?

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
AFAIK, Gspwn is a hardware issue and can't be patched.

lol it isn,'t gspwn use the fact that GPU DMA can overwrite a user-provided buffer (usually, otherapp.bin) on an app .text (that is supposed to be Read-Execute only)

And the gpu functions are (some of these) in the GSP Module, Nintendo can update them with an sysupdates. This is what they finally did, we can't overwrite .text now, GPU can only writes to APP+8MB (or something like that)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway +1