• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

US launched missiles at Syrian base after Chemical Weapon attack

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
NBC news, uh? And for who works them? They are americans.
Ah, its again the fashion of "USA Heroes".
I'm almost sure that the news of Syria which attack their own people was created by USA mass media to justify the american's missiles launch.
The USA cant live without a war or killing peoples?
And then in the end we discover that Syria had a new Fuel resource, and that wouldn't surprise me...

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, that's real life.
I would say it like I said it before, I wouldn't put the blame only on the USA.
It is more like USA and Russia like to play proxy wars were building some pipes is profitable.
Just be glad you are far enough, so when their shitty missile guiding systems fail they can't deviate enough to reach you.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NBC news, uh? And for who works them? They are americans.
Ah, its again the fashion of "USA Heroes".
I'm almost sure that the news of Syria which attack their own people was created by USA mass media to justify the american's missiles launch.
The USA cant live without a war or killing peoples?
And then in the end we discover that Syria had a new Fuel resource, and that wouldn't surprise me...
Everything is not a conspiracy. There is clear video evidence and honestly you are disgracing the children and families that died at the hands of a maniac dictator.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything is not a conspiracy. There is clear video evidence and honestly you are disgracing the children and families that died at the hands of a maniac dictator.

That makes what Syria did with chemical warfare BS all the better, right? Syria can suck it for what they did.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That makes what Syria did with chemical warfare BS all the better, right? Syria can suck it for what they did.
Not Syria. Assad.
Put name to things because it starts to get confusing.
Assad, the Russian pawn, is said to have used chemical weapon on Syrians, that died.
(it is said, but it is also probably true)
But then again, the rebells and the jihadi united, USA pawns and prove me wrong, are also doing their shit.
It is another Afghanistan. Another shameless proxy war because it is profitable to build and control pipes there to feed and sell oil to Europe.

PS: And yes, in the middle of this proxy game Syrians die.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not Syria. Assad.
Put name to things because it starts to get confusing.
Assad, the Russian pawn, is said to have used chemical weapon on Syrians, that died.
(it is said, but it is also probably true)
But then again, the rebells and the jihadi united, USA pawns and prove me wrong, are also doing their shit.
It is another Afghanistan. Another shameless proxy war because it is profitable to build and control pipes there to feed and sell oil to Europe.

PS: And yes, in the middle of this proxy game Syrians die.

Well, Assad can suck it, I hope he gets overthrown.

Reactions: sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But then it will come the problem of curbing the rebels and jihadi, you know after Afghanistan the jihadi Osama Bin Laden that fought side by side with the USA in that war, kind of built a big group and backstabbed. May the same thing not happen again.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What scares me most is not Trump's action but the way he does it. Two days before the sarin attack, Trump was still supporting Assad. Then there was one gas bombing and a video about it and he turns around like that. In other words: pretty much all rebel/terrorist groups are currently thinking on how they can blame their enemies from things on fox news. Christ... Who's to say that this moron won't bomb my country if someone hacks his television and shows him a video about the UN conspiring against him?

Yeah... That plan worked flawlessly against Saddam. /Sarcasm

How about NOT doing that and getting a long term-solution FIRST before making these claims?

Last edited by Taleweaver, , Reason: some spelling errors (tablet spelling correctors are terrible)

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a very hard situation. I agree with the light touch bombing (for now), but to remove Assad you never know what will happen. It will open the door for ISIS to take over like they did in Iraq. Leaving him there is bad too, but may be easier to control him than to control ISIS.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think one issue is that through all of this the Mainstream media has laregly beating the drum towards millitary action against Assad which is horrible and sad. I just hope Assad stays in power and that they FSA loses steam...

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what to think about warning shots to the Syrian airbase. It clearly wasn't meant to destroy it entirely but a show of power. Problem is that it makes tensions worse with other countries. I think this should have been handled a different way.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Video clearly released by? Americans i suppose. Oh yeah, how i didn't think that?
You mean clear as Twin Tower incident video, right? or, i must say, the implosion of Twin Towers ordered by, hmm let me think, by USA government.
Oh well, so if USA attack their people is ok, if others do it are terrible?
And anyway the USA have monopoly of the most dangerous weapon in the world, and they are the number one of chemical shits. They immediately recognized the chemical traces eh? And why they were checking Syria to know about chemical attack?
And how many childrens the ISIS, alias USA soldiers, killed in Syria, hm?
The disgracing of murdered childrens and families come from people like you, ignorant and uninformed, that still believe in "USA Heroes"; this fairytale is so old that couln't sound amazing anymore.

I tell you something, and i hope only one time: USA NEVER, and i underline NEVER, help others for this only purpose; always have their own advantage! Remember this, if you want to continue to live in this world.
little note: everywhere there are uneasiness, and people were killed, and there are american soldiers, the americans soldiers are the worst evil in that place. Take note of this. The american government only live of killing, destruction and resources monopoly.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Video clearly released by? Americans i suppose. Oh yeah, how i didn't think that?
You mean clear as Twin Tower incident video, right? or, i must say, the implosion of Twin Towers ordered by, hmm let me think, by USA government.
Oh well, so if USA attack their people is ok, if others do it are terrible?
And anyway the USA have monopoly of the most dangerous weapon in the world, and they are the number one of chemical shits. They immediately recognized the chemical traces eh? And why they were checking Syria to know about chemical attack?
And how many childrens the ISIS, alias USA soldiers, killed in Syria, hm?
The disgracing of murdered childrens and families come from people like you, ignorant and uninformed, that still believe in "USA Heroes"; this fairytale is so old that couln't sound amazing anymore.

I tell you something, and i hope only one time: USA NEVER, and i underline NEVER, help others for this only purpose; always have their own advantage! Remember this, if you want to continue to live in this world.
little note: everywhere there are uneasiness, and people were killed, and there are american soldiers, the americans soldiers are the worst evil in that place. Take note of this. The american government only live of killing, destruction and resources monopoly.
Save the conspiracy theories for Hollywood pls.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Save the conspiracy theories for Hollywood pls.
This is how a 'braindead slave of the System' speak...
You really think that the word "cospiracy" used against who say the truth make you saved the world? Ok, congratulations, hero.

Anyway, after USa threw chemtrails around the world, they are the last which can get a word about Syria chemical terror (if was true, but i'm sure that this is another american's act)

Reactions: RevPokemon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1