What? DealWoot is evolving! *Update*

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW, I kinda like the new site name. It is very classy, and I would seriously recommend them to anyone looking for a very fast shipping. I got my products in 48 hours after ordering, so GOGOGO!

FIESTA!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I wonder if they changed their domain name solely because a lot of people got dealwoot and dealextreme mixed up. Well either way, I'm glad they're around. Really reliable site, that it is. Pretty generous of them to host this raffle, and I wish everyone luck.

That reminds me I need to get a buddy a flashcart. I'll just peruse their site then. :3 Used it to get my Acekard, great shipping speeds!

dewback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great domain name.
surprised they just have Nintendo stuff.
Its great that they are building on the site the link to the firmware for the cards

Tozarian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cool, I have never bought form dealwoot before. I guess I can never say I did because the are changing!

Maybe I can get lucky and win an acekard.
yaynds.gif

red_fox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is probably going to be one looong thread (although perhaps not as long as some in Wii hacking...) Nice idea to get the word out on the new name though
yaynds.gif

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's good they changed their name, I always confused DealWoot with DealExtreme at first glance, haha.

As the first post says, if possible shop with our affiliates, we don't get any direct profit, but if they get more customers from here then they're more likely to remain our affiliates. =P

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If only I had moneys to buy from there, since I know it's pretty trustworthy since tinyt even bought from there.

africansk8er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a pretty good name change, people probably thought you guys were a rip off of Woot before you changed it. In other news, the new Westbound Train album is awesome!!

pajamaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm....I also liked the old name. But either way, deawoo... I mean gamebygame has awesome service and I definitely recommend them. Especially for people that live in California (super fast shipping!!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock