What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I hacked my PS3 Slim I installed OutRun Online Arcade (OutRun 2 SP) and WRC Powerslide, both awesome games although you can't buy them so you have to pirate 'em if you wanna play 'em.

(The cars must always be red or it doesn't look like I'm playing OutRun 😆)

They both look amazing and I love playing OutRun 2 SP daily (till I get bored of it).

11:07

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I done did beated Ganon 🐷
20230506_140744.jpg

ALTTP has a cute outro thing.

Moldorm (3rd boss) can honestly eat a dick, the rest of the game was a lot of fun.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played some of TR Anniversary yesterday, got through the Greece levels (which were fantastic btw) and some of the Egyptian ones. The boss fight of former was a bit annoying due to the buggy ai, it took 3 tries so no biggie.
All and all, really loving this game so far (even more than Legend), apart from some of the gameplay issues i think this might be my fav TR game from that Trilogy.
=
Just entering the PS3 world. Never had the console, but I’ve had the controller for years. I have it all hacked and have been playing Ridge Racer. That game looks great and is pretty fun!
Riiiiidge Raceeeer!!! Remember that one? :D

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you thought chaos was hard, the last boss of ff2 may be one of the hardest I've ever seen. he only attacks one person at a time, unless he uses star fall, which hits everyone. when he hurts or kills you, he gains the exact health of how much you had left before dying, so the key is to be nearly dead the entire battle. I was taking 0's, double-digits, or sometimes triple digits if it was a critical hit. the hero also was missing a lot with his axes. I think the key is to use holy, but mine for everyone was lv 1. I reset the game after using up all 99 phoenix downs on the boss. I'm leveling up holy now, which should boost my mp. I'm going to get them all to level 10, then I might get ultima to lv 10 as well. my god is that boss hard. I couldn't inflict more than he could heal most of the time, so the battle was endless. I'll let you know if I beat him. I'm going to continue leveling up holy and my mp tomorrow, then fight him again. I'm not going to play anymore today.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you thought chaos was hard, the last boss of ff2 may be one of the hardest I've ever seen. he only attacks one person at a time, unless he uses star fall, which hits everyone. when he hurts or kills you, he gains the exact health of how much you had left before dying, so the key is to be nearly dead the entire battle. I was taking 0's, double-digits, or sometimes triple digits if it was a critical hit. the hero also was missing a lot with his axes. I think the key is to use holy, but mine for everyone was lv 1. I reset the game after using up all 99 phoenix downs on the boss. I'm leveling up holy now, which should boost my mp. I'm going to get them all to level 10, then I might get ultima to lv 10 as well. my god is that boss hard. I couldn't inflict more than he could heal most of the time, so the battle was endless. I'll let you know if I beat him. I'm going to continue leveling up holy and my mp tomorrow, then fight him again. I'm not going to play anymore today.
This is my White Whale of the series.

Beaten every single one sequentially, with the sole exception of FF2.

I keep breaking the game for myself because I always want a perfect run, so I grind until I am so overpowered that I lose all interest in the game before I even get to the second guest character.

The Min/Max curse.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my White Whale of the series.

Beaten every single one sequentially, with the sole exception of FF2.

I keep breaking the game for myself because I always want a perfect run, so I grind until I am so overpowered that I lose all interest in the game before I even get to the second guest character.

The Min/Max curse.
there was a way to cheat in the nes version, but I didn't cheat in this one. I didn't even use a walkthrough, but I'll use an faq to find the chests I'm missing. there are multiple places you can't go back to, so hopefully I can get the 100% completion trophy. the game is a lot better than I remembered it being. there's a lot of dungeons, like I did 6 dungeons, and there was like only one town in all that. they also introduced the chocobo as I found a forest with them, which you can do the typical ride on. I only found one of those in the whole game though. they also introduced dragoons, and many of the items and spells for subsequent entries. it's an important game in the series, even if it is widely hated.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Link decided to cosplay as that guy from the Legend of Zelda games. I think it's a strong look.
View attachment 368274
Finished upgrading this new outfit to max level, got repeatedly sexually harassed by a giant fairy in the process.

I'm coming to accept that I'm not gonna finish collecting all the shitseeds (currently at about 832💩) before TOTK release date (yeah I know it's leaked, but official release date was my self imposed deadline to finish BOTW), but am going to at least try to finish the Sword Trial, and am definitely going to finally go beat up Calamity Ganon.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished upgrading this new outfit to max level, got repeatedly sexually harassed by a giant fairy in the process.

I'm coming to accept that I'm not gonna finish collecting all the shitseeds (currently at about 832💩) before TOTK release date (yeah I know it's leaked, but official release date was my self imposed deadline to finish BOTW), but am going to at least try to finish the Sword Trial, and am definitely going to finally go beat up Calamity Ganon.
Brother, I still have to beat Majora's Mask before I can move on. I have been halted for decades.

Totally get wanting to play them sequentially, naturally, in the order they were released. No chance of being a graphics twat that way.

• Love
Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Brother, I still have to beat Majora's Mask before I can move on. I have been halted for decades.

Totally get wanting to play them sequentially, naturally, in the order they were released. No chance of being a graphics twat that way.
You can do it my man, I believe in you.

I just cleared the middle Sword Trial in BOTW B-)

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

JakeO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing NASCAR Unleashed on PS3 and it's a very enjoyable game despite its target audience were obviously kids.

If you want a NASCAR game where you don't race in circles, give this one a go.

Looks fun, time to dust off my PS3 :D
Wasn't able to game that much lately since prepping for my first ever marathon(while also doing some small events hosted by local running store https://rununited.com/ ). Not much left in the tank by the time I have my "free" time

Last edited by JakeO,
Reactions: Marc_LFD

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday I cleared the first dungeon in A Link Between Worlds
View attachment 370432
This game is cute 💚 Haven't gone for another dungeon yet but have been making assorted overworld progress today.
What a great game. That is one of the only ones that I instantly started a new game after I beat it the first time. Easily one of the best Zelda titles that exist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Bugspanker 2000.