What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dammit. I can't platinum ff2. There are missable chests, enemies, and locations. There are none in ff1. I might try legend of dragoon next. There was a patch, because the game originally was unplayable.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I'm not far in but really enjoying playing it. It's a great engine, they should be making more use of it, stereoscopic 3D or not.
off topic, but I think I saw you on discord, perhaps in the zelda3 server? the godreborn in there is me. ;)

Last edited by godreborn,
  • Sad
Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cleared the final Sword Trial in BOTW
2023051214280300-F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39.jpg
Anyone hungry for calamity gammon? 🐷
Post automatically merged:

off topic, but I think I saw you on discord, perhaps in the zelda3 server? the godreborn in there is me. ;)
Yep I spotted you there earlier B-)

Reactions: godreborn

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finished collecting all the shitseeds in BOTW 💩
2023051314583400-F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39.jpg
I got up to 833 out of 900 under my own steam, but the hunt was getting less fun and I'm behind schedule for TOTK, so I used a guide (the excellent BOTW Unexplored homebrew) to locate the remaining. The only two I couldn't figure out myself when I was in the right place were the fence related ones, now I know the solution I'm comfortable that I would never have guessed that myself 🤷

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished collecting all the shitseeds in BOTW 💩
I got up to 833 out of 900 under my own steam, but the hunt was getting less fun and I'm behind schedule for TOTK, so I used a guide (the excellent BOTW Unexplored homebrew) to locate the remaining. The only two I couldn't figure out myself when I was in the right place were the fence related ones, now I know the solution I'm comfortable that I would never have guessed that myself 🤷
I bought both botw and totk, but I'm nervous I won't like them, because they seem to be such a departure from the series.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought both botw and totk, but I'm nervous I won't like them, because they seem to be such a departure from the series.
BOTW is a great game, well worth trying especially as you've already spent the money! It doesn't do everything from the classic Zelda formula, but it feels like a nice Zelda game to me, and it's very fun doing what it does. I've still got plenty of classic Zelda games left to play so it's a win win for me really.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BOTW is a great game, well worth trying especially as you've already spent the money! It doesn't do everything from the classic Zelda formula, but it feels like a nice Zelda game to me, and it's very fun doing what it does. I've still got plenty of classic Zelda games left to play so it's a win win for me really.
I do remember being nervous about odyssey, especially seeing him in what seemed to be New York City, but it turned into my favorite 3d mario, and the metro Kingdom my favorite Kingdom.

• Love
Reactions: hippy dave

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played GCN's Soul Calibur 2 port with Link for the first time and wow, it's so cool to play as Link! :)

Used an adapter to play with a PS3 controller (well, a clone I bought from AliExpress that is compatible with PS2, PS3, and PC/Android) and just using it made me realize I don't need the GCN controllers when I have this (plus, it's wireless).

Mario Kart Double Dash with it was great too. Really, there's no issues using it just as long as you get used to the buttons and all (I don't even look at the buttons or keys these days anymore).

This is the adapter:

71Yds-scbFL._SL1443_.jpg

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got the dragoon abilities in the legend of dragoon. They no longer crash the game nor do spells thanks to a game update by Sony, which is more than can be said about tri-ace or square-enix regarding star ocean 3. That thing has been crashing since ps2 days.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I completed Noita for the 3rd time. 460 hours...

And yeah, completing it isn't cool. I'm aiming for the sun quest. I guess a couple of thousand hours will be enough
460 hours?!

Never even heard of this game before. I love rogue-like games and MetroidVanias. Big fan of Rogue Legacy 1 and 2. It's fully possible I have that many hours dumped into those games, alone.

I think I should check Noita out.

Last edited by WalterSlovotsky,
Reactions: AncientBoi

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got a 100% perfect run on Thief mode of Castlevania - Circle of the Moon.

Well, ALMOST perfect. I am not going to collect 99 of every item. But, I DO have 100% map completiion, all DSS cards, 100% item collection, at level 99, with 99:99 on the game clock, to boost my damage output to the maximum using Pluto + Thunderbird.

I have well and truly stomped this game, and there is literally nothing left for me to do.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the green dragoon gem in the legend of dragoon. I haven't gotten a game over yet, but geez is the game hard. I'm constantly running out of health items. There don't appear to be healing spells either. You seem to get a trophy for defeating each boss.

IamtheSandwicj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is gonna sound a lil silly, but I first played Sonic 2 back when I was six. I've never been able to get past chemical plant, and until a few years ago I never even knew about aquatic ruin. I never really liked the game, but yesterday I decided to actually sit down to play it. I have yet to beat the game, but my childhood dream of getting past the zone has finally been accomplished.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Psis pharmaceuticals could make John Goodman loose weight +2