• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What do yall think of Hunter Biden?

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
nobody is doubting? i am, i think he lied, he had to have, its what you do when you are under pressure, his only drug is knowledge.
I'm confused now. You think he DIDN'T do drugs in the past? Because that's something that nobody is doubting in the slightest. There's photo evidence and he even admits it.

If his only drug is knowledge, then that's a great compliment from you. You're basically saying he's addicted to learning.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
that doesnt make sense either.
"do you have a source on that"
Post automatically merged:

I'm confused now. You think he DIDN'T do drugs in the past? Because that's something that nobody is doubting in the slightest. There's photo evidence and he even admits it.

If his only drug is knowledge, then that's a great compliment from you. You're basically saying he's addicted to learning.
You're confused because of a generalised lack of sense in the posts made by that.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

of course i doubt he did, he was forced into a corner of course he's gonna say that.

"do you have a source on that"

You're confused because of a generalised lack of sense in the posts made by that.

do you have a source?

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
of course i doubt he did, he was forced into a corner of course he's gonna say that.
Sigh.... why do I even bother with you.....

You doubt that he did drugs..... with pictures of cocaine, the humiliation of being caught with drugs and hookers, him entering a rehab clinic, his father helping him through recovery. You doubt THAT was real? To what end?

You're confused because of a generalized lack of sense in the posts made by that.
As long as I'm not the one being confusing, then the world is properly aligned. :)

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
even if i was how would that make any sense given the context?

that doesnt make sense either.

You're one of the last people here that should be talking about making sense. You can't even remember what you say from one post to the next. I'll just put these here again:

You: You're a moron even though I just openly admit I don't pay any attention to what goes on.

Also you: Why would they ban him? He's a genius. Oh, wait. They banned him? I knew that. I asked before they banned him!

You again: Why are you talking about Hunter? This topic is about Hunter. Stay on topic.

Guess who else: You make no sense at all. I read your reviews on waifus games!!! But you know, Hunter. Better stay on topic!!!

And since you don't know how to use a search engine, here's what your accordion hands look like:

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Go away.

so what is it?

You're one of the last people here that should be talking about making sense. You can't even remember what you say from one post to the next. I'll just put these here again:

You: You're a moron even though I just openly admit I don't pay any attention to what goes on.

Also you: Why would they ban him? He's a genius. Oh, wait. They banned him? I knew that. I asked before they banned him!

You again: Why are you talking about Hunter? This topic is about Hunter. Stay on topic.

Guess who else: You make no sense at all. I read your reviews on waifus games!!! But you know, Hunter. Better stay on topic!!!

And since you don't know how to use a search engine, here's what your accordion hands look like:

so your saying im trump? thats a nice compliment.

Sigh.... why do I even bother with you.....

You doubt that he did drugs..... with pictures of cocaine, the humiliation of being caught with drugs and hookers, him entering a rehab clinic, his father helping him through recovery. You doubt THAT was real? To what end?

As long as I'm not the one being confusing, then the world is properly aligned. :)

the republicans falsified those pictures to try to out his dad obviously, it just doesnt make any logical sense, same thing with these absolutely insane subpeona hoaxes, they said he was subpoenaed, and if hes a regular citizen, he can't just ignore them, so whats the more likely option? that he jumped subs OR that it was all a ploy to try to make him and his dad look bad come election year, my question is, why do i even bother with YOU, you can't tell images are fake?

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm impartial to Hunter Biden. He's a pretty middle-of-the-road politician. Drug and alcohol abuse are a bummer, but it seems to be largely a thing of his past. Dude's a former attorney and shareholder, not much to say really.
I will say that I believe he's come under an unreasonable amount of scrutiny simply because he's the President's son and far-right extremists really want to find some sort of dirt on Biden (as a retaliation for January 6th? To even the playing field? Could be any number of reasons). Most politicians have at least some shady dealings in their pasts, and Hunter's been put under a microscope by vengeful conservatives out of what seems to be little more than pettiness.
The whole laptop controversy is quite frivolous and also seems to be a desperate attempt to blame the Bidens for... something. Little of the controversy is provable, and quite frankly, there are bigger fish to fry. If Congress went after every half-lead against a sitting President they'd somehow be even slower at actually doing anything than they already are. The only time the laptop made it to Congress was a motion by Marjorie Taylor Greene (not surprising in the slightest) which was not supported by precisely zero other representatives. It's a "look over there" plea, and a weak one at that.
Speaking of bigger fish, I'm getting quite excited to see how the upcoming Trump trials play out from a legal standpoint! Really, the unprecedented intensity of criminal suits conflicting with a Presidential run are quite a unique opportunity to observe. If nothing else, it should be entertaining.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think he's a private citizen, and therefore would be irrelevant to politics if not for Republicans needing a shiny distraction from the Trump administration's own nepotism. Zero investigations into Jared Kushner walking away from his role in government with $2 billion dollars from the Saudis. For what reason was he given all that money? Who knows. Corruption with a capital C.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Meh... Iirc he has a history of drug use, had an affair with the widow of his diseases brother and owned a laptop with more urban myths than loch ness. Oh, and none of us would've ever known who he was, nor cared if he wasn't the son of the president.

For my opinion: I couldn't care less what he does personally. I do, however, think it's pathetic that Republicans try to smear his person (unsuccessful) and then try to pretend he's his dad or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQxCU5X7eB4