Gaming What is your latest Switch Purchase (Physical/Digital, accessories)?

HideoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is just a copy past from 3ds, they didn’t improve the graphics or icons(they just look pixeled) also there isn’t so many diferents beweent mhgen and XX is pritty the same game
Oh that's sucks didn't try it yet but based on your feedback, I'd rather not

midstor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you recently bought a new gamecard or maybe digital game, bought a pro controller, protecting case or any other accessory accessory, or even a CFW for your switch? If the answer is Yes, then share it with us.

I will start, I have got a Mayflash to be able to use my Wii U pro controller with the Swicth and PC when needed:
View attachment 141291

And also a good quality jig from wish, (took so long though).
View attachment 141293
What did you get lately?
Pro dongle

Reactions: HideoKojima

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does that count as an accessory?
Arrived today, let's burn amiibos and print nice cards on it.
180901014126240546.jpg

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Monster Hunter Generation Ultimate (physical). Playing it alongside MH World (that I bought on pc earlier) and having a blast on both ! Haven't played original Generation so it's all news for me (just played about 55 hours on MH 4U before those)
Iconoclasts (digital) last week because of the review on this site. Pretty much like it too

SlashofaSword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a cool looking Zelda game card case from powera. Probably the best quality one I've seen on the market since all the others are plastic and flimsy.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does that count as an accessory?
Arrived today, let's burn amiibos and print nice cards on it.
180901014126240546.jpg
are those empty switch covers? where can i find coverart for them?

i wanted to print the cover of shinning ressonance refrain and one piece pirate warriors 3 deluxe since i bough cartridge only and 2 empty covers, any way i can find good to print covers?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are those empty switch covers? where can i find coverart for them?

i wanted to print the cover of shinning ressonance refrain and one piece pirate warriors 3 deluxe since i bough cartridge only and 2 empty covers, any way i can find good to print covers?
Those are amiibo nfc tags

Reactions: Asia81

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I picked up Octopath Traveller recently and played a few hours of that. Liking it a lot so far.
Otherwise not made any Switch purchases in a while, not since I got Splatoon 2 themed replacement shells for my JoyCons to match my Pro Controller and GripCase.
An Amazon Basics 3m USB-A to USB-C cable for use with a phone charger and PDP Joy-Con Gel Guards + Thumbgrips

9200000087903074.jpg
Those grips are good, perfect fit and looks almost like a part of the JoyCons, and help comfort a lot. The only thing I didn't like was the color of the thumb caps (the sticks and buttons are both black so it looks weird with the gray thumb caps) and the fact that you can't use the grips together with the straps. But definitely a must have for anyone with bigger hands or who thinks the Switch is uncomfortable to hold. I've since gotten a GripCase and it's even better, but not as portable nor as easy to use (since you need to take the case off to remove the JoyCons, not a big deal though since I have a Pro Controller)
But the thumb caps I found a bit useless, they are too thin and flimsy to do much besides just prevent some abrasion over time, I put on some chunky ones I got from eBay that give the sticks more travel which helps precision, they also don't come off as easily, but they are a lot harder to get on.

BionicGecko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Latest purchase was the Pro Controller. Pricey but worth every penny if you like to play in docked mode - for me it changed my perception of the switch from a kid's toy to a real gaming console.

Yeah it my third pair :D I don't know what Im doing wrong. But I hear that im not the only one having this problem.
One of my friends have the same issue and I say a few videos on replace these parts with chinese metal versions on youtube.

I actually installed those in my joycons, and wholeheartedly recommend them - they're cheap, quite easy to install and I've had zero problems with loose joycons since.

Last edited by BionicGecko,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy