Hacking What to use to backup Switch?

androidman1990

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I wait for my SX Pro to arrive, I’ve read that I should backup before using SX Pro with Hekate. Can’t I just backup using SX OS now while staying offline? Also is there anything else I should be concerned about before setting up SX OS? I plan to setup emunand and install a few xci/nsp, all while staying offline.

andijames

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just run the Hekate payload and dump you're nand that'll save you a job for when it turns up. You'll also have a clean point to return to too. Enjoy!

DarthItachiX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I wait for my SX Pro to arrive, I’ve read that I should backup before using SX Pro with Hekate. Can’t I just backup using SX OS now while staying offline? Also is there anything else I should be concerned about before setting up SX OS? I plan to setup emunand and install a few xci/nsp, all while staying offline.

SXOS provides a nand backup feature like Hekate but to be able to do a backup you need a RCM jig that will be provided with your SX Pro. Either you wait for your SX Pro to arrive or you can follow this tutorial on how to make a backup of your nand ... https://gbatemp.net/threads/backup-...-your-biskeys-tseckeys-keys-txt-guide.513386/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway