What's up Everybody

Krupax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've probably had 20+ GBATemp accounts in the last decade. I was a hacker on the Wii, and developed the first codes that worked online on Brawl, therefore ruining the game for everybody the week it came out. I take pride in it, and made the account today to try and sell the USB Gecko dev tool I used to write those codes. The original username was Kaboosh1337 if anyone needed it.

Thanks guys

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I've probably had 20+ GBATemp accounts in the last decade. I was a hacker on the Wii, and developed the first codes that worked online on Brawl, therefore ruining the game for everybody the week it came out. I take pride in it, and made the account today to try and sell the USB Gecko dev tool I used to write those codes. The original username was Kaboosh1337 if anyone needed it.

Thanks guys

Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

Thank you for Joining.
Did you already sold your USBGecko "to the right Man ? :D

Have a great Time here and Fun.
Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,
Reactions: jeannotte

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Thanks guys
Hello,

WELCOME to GBATEMP website:yayswitch:

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2