What's your favorite discontinued food/drink

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They still make Quisp now, though it's super-mega-WTF limited quantities a year. Never had it myself..

They still make Vanilla Coke too, though I dunno if this Coca-Cola Vanilla is the same or not. The soda fountains at school all have VCoke so they're still being made, somewhere.

edracon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ask-martymcfly.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I miss the Disney Atlantis Cereal.... It was the most delicious cereal I have ever had. They even had a re-release of the cereal one time, and the re-release made your milk blue. Now to get the same awesome taste I have to put Oreo 100 calorie packs into my Cheerios.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Doomsday Forte said:
They still make Quisp now, though it's super-mega-WTF limited quantities a year. Never had it myself..

They still make Vanilla Coke too, though I dunno if this Coca-Cola Vanilla is the same or not. The soda fountains at school all have VCoke so they're still being made, somewhere.

You have Soda Fountains? What a surprise, it's America offcourse
smile.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
When I was a kid, I remember my dad used to sometimes buy me these medium-sized chocolate eggs... I can't remember their name, but I think the brand was Kinder or something.
17048619858e1d285bbcsw8.jpg

I just had one a few minutes ago

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
darkangel5000 said:
xalphax said:
lots of people i talked to said they changed the formula along with the name and that it used to taste better. i cant ride back and check sadly.
Once I went to my uncle and aunt and had to go shopping for them. And whilst looking for a snack at the check-out, I saw a raider behind a Box of snickers. xD
That was like, 3 or 4 Years ago, but I'll never forget.

there was a limited edition production in 2005 (orange flavor) under the name of raider.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I dunno if it's really discontinued, since I see NO stores selling it, yet Chuck E Cheese has it in their soda fountain thing.
vanilla_coke.jpg

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Broken Skye said:
I dunno if it's really discontinued, since I see NO stores selling it, yet Chuck E Cheese has it in their soda fountain thing.
vanilla_coke.jpg
They still sell that in grocery stores around here (they've got cherry coke too), and it is delicious
biggrin.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Broken Skye said:
vanilla_coke.jpg
I never see that as well. I really liked that. Do you go to Chuck E Cheese often? lol

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
JPH said:
They still sell that in grocery stores around here (they've got cherry coke too), and it is delicious
biggrin.gif
Damn, then Wal-mart, Vons, Smiths, Albertsons, K-mart, and Food 4 Less all fail here.
I used to get 24-packs when I lived in Texas, lol.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Raven Darkheart said:
Orc said:
Linkiboy said:
I just had one a few minutes ago
Nowadays, I just throw away the chocolate, build the toy and glue it on a random object/place.
the chocolate is good though. what a waste
nestle tried a kinder egg knockoff thats discontinued now
Yeah those huge ones.
I'm not a fan of sweets now so I only eat certain ones. Like Kinder Bueno, now that's yum.

darkangel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
xalphax said:
darkangel5000 said:
xalphax said:
lots of people i talked to said they changed the formula along with the name and that it used to taste better. i cant ride back and check sadly.
Once I went to my uncle and aunt and had to go shopping for them. And whilst looking for a snack at the check-out, I saw a raider behind a Box of snickers. xD
That was like, 3 or 4 Years ago, but I'll never forget.

there was a limited edition production in 2005 (orange flavor) under the name of raider.
ARGH!
hate2.gif

Why haven't I bought it ;_;

God damned ;_;

Oh, and my favorite discontinued food were...
apple%20minis.jpg

they were so delicious and tasty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1