Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
381104-gbatemp_v6.png

Which GBAtemp style do you use?

As the team behind GBAtemp start to look toward the future we are interested in finding out which GBAtemp styles are most commonly used among our visitors.

Please complete the poll above and let us know which style you use while browsing GBAtemp.

Also, if you have any other comments or suggestions regarding GBAtemp's appearance please let us know below!

Default:

ts3_default.png

Dark mode:

ts3_darkmode.png

Just black:

ts3_justblack.png

Rosey blossom:

ts3_roseyblossom.png

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
upload_2021-6-10_8-29-51.png

I'm obviously kidding i'm using the regular theme but only because the dark one is not set by default, not sure if the website save my preference but I don't mind to use the default one

Last edited by Kanakops,

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Scene releases (GBA ROMs for example) were accompanied by a plain text file with the .NFO extension that included information on the release such as the group that dumped it, languages, save type details and other info that may be necessary for the end user as well as superfluous ASCII artwork and messages (often bragging or mocking :P) to the scene at large .

NFO simply meant "information"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.nfo
don't be silly! It stands for "non-fungible ostrich"

PS: Dark theme all the way. Just ocassionaly it seems to be buggy and render certain elements in the light theme, requiring a reload.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the default light mode. I use my iPhone and the other colors/themes usually get “stuck” I have to log out, then back in again to change to another theme/color. I really don’t mind, because I get the same content and I can invert colors if I’m having trouble (tired eyes) at night.

Wavy

Splatana Stamper Enjoyer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I use a modified version of the regular dark mode.
gbatemp.PNG

Its background is a darker and a less saturated blue and has nice diagonal lines (I'm curious to who else uses the background patterns)

Reactions: Sono

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kind of switch back and forth between light and dark. Like RGB depends on my mood and what I want to see really.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark mode baby, i wish it was saved as a preference on the profile every time i sign in... because i always have to manually put it in a new device or browser

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol