Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking of either getting a Samsung phone or a Google Pixel but I know that Samsung has a lot of horrible bloatware and I've heard from some people that the Pixel has a lot of technical problems but those issues for the Pixel may be niche.
From your experience, which phone do you like better? If you haven't tried both but have one of the phones, do you like it?

This is only a comparison between Samsung and Google Pixel so please don't mention the Iphone because I don't plan to buy it and I don't want people to be arguing about whether Android or Apple is better.

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Be bold. Be brave. Get a Windows phone.
Oof. I already have one. Technically, I love it. It looks great, feels great and the screen is beautiful. I've never had a problem with it.
The thing is, it has none of the apps I want so it's pretty useless for me besides watching Youtube on it (which I already have my computer for) and listening to music/making calls.

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently have an LG G6. I've been incredibly happy with it. I've had Nexus devices and Samsung devices in the past. I personally would never go back to a Samsung phone due to the bloat and slow down. I'd go back to a Nexus/Pixel device in a heartbeat though. I can't say that I've heard anything bad about the Pixel phones when it comes to technical problems tbh. If I were in your situation, I would hope on the Pixel.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a Note 3. Yeah, it came with bloatware, but custom ROMs solve that problem :P
I got it like 4 years ago and I'm still using it so yeah, I like it.

Reactions: HoroHoro
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The S8/S8+ are great, as well as anything above the S6. The Note 4/Note 5 are also not bad. the problem with the Google Pixel is that it has mid-range specs with a deluxe price.

Reactions: HoroHoro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...