Who is your GBAtemp hero?

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyan said:
About my avatar, it's FF6 (or FF3 in USA).
i feel dum.
however now your avatar will want me to play both those games. i havent played either one for a very long time ><

on topic:
Infinite Zero is also my hero for being such a smart young lady, her very existence makes me proud of my Philippine heritage. I rarely see her in any of the forums i have time to keep up on though.

edit: @Guild McCommunist doesn't being a hero runner-up count? i mentioned prowler >.>

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If no one had mentioned me, I would have typed "Personally I'm shocked and appalled, I haven't been mentioned." Hence the use of 'more' to indicate I have been mentioned but yet unsatisfactory at the lack of mentions I receive.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
If no one had mentioned me, I would have typed "Personally I'm shocked and appalled, I haven't been mentioned." Hence the use of 'more' to indicate I have been mentioned but yet unsatisfactory at the lack of mentions I receive.

I think you've been hanging around machomuu too much... When i first read your post it did not say "more". I thought, "Hmm...I'm pretty sure I saw his name somewhere..." and proceeded to go back a couple pages... Came back, quoted your post and added my own... Now I see that while I was doing my "research" you added one word to your post and completely changed its meaning. machomuu would be proud
wink.gif

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
riposte said:
emigre said:

I think you've been hanging around machomuu too much... When i first read your post it did not say "more". I thought, "Hmm...I'm pretty sure I saw his name somewhere..." and proceeded to go back a couple pages... Came back, quoted your post and added my own... Now I see that while I was doing my "research" you added one word to your post and completely changed its meaning. machomuu would be proud
wink.gif

I last edited my post nine minutes before your first post.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
riposte said:
emigre said:

wink.gif
Well most people on the forum do it, don't see why I personally would be proud.

And I'm not.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
riposte said:
emigre said:

wink.gif

I think I did about 2 minutes of "research" mixed into about 10 minutes of actual work...at my job. Are you saying that the edit you made was something other than adding the word "more" to your post? Because if you are, I'd have to call you a fibber.
wink.gif

Ontopic:
tj_cool
XFlak
giantpune
dimok
for their help when I was fiddling with the Wii...

Rydian
xist
for their help when I was fiddling with the PSP...

Guild McCommunist
prowler_
for keeping it real...

machomuu
tagzard
Shinyjellicent
for providing lulz...

phoenixgoddess27
for being a sassy sweetheart...

Old8oy
for being a badass mofo.

emigre
for sticking to his guns despite knowing he is fibbing...

reason for edit: added new hero
wink.gif

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
riposte said:
emigre said:
riposte said:
emigre said:

wink.gif

I think I did about 2 minutes of "research" mixed into about 10 minutes of actual work...at my job. Are you saying that the edit you made was something other than adding the word "more" to your post? Because if you are, I'd have to call you a fibber.
wink.gif

Shockingly yes.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Noitora - for being an absolute sweetheart and the first person I met on here that I'd call a friend. And even while we haven't talked for ages (and he still owes me a letter!), I'll never forget about the fun times we had.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I love emigre more than words can say. He is a troll of such astonishing invincibility and style I rarely have to remove his posts. And I would happily die in the flames that he produces from his keyboard.

sad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol