Who is your GBAtemp hero?

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
I have three Heroes on GBATemp though I haven't communicated with many:

Name:Alexander_86
Reason:He has always helped me with Pokemon games and was the first person with whom I talked on GBATemp.

Name:TrolleyDave
Reason:Although I am against him in a debate but still I have to admit that his debating skills are very difficult to match.The way he proceeds with a topic is also commendable.I am really impressed.He has also helped me improve my skills.

Name:Pyrmon
Reason:He has helped me at many stages and he is a good friend of mine.

D

Deleted_11405

One of my heroes here at gbatemp is Raika , because he'scores with Stepmania I hope i once in my life try it out myself, but i think i'm getting a warm red head before the game even has to start because of the nerves.,< So He's the biggest hero here for me lol i still be happy i have something to try in life.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one. IMO people shouldn't have regular people (as everyone on GBATemp is) heroes, we're all just people.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
mooiweer said:
One of my heroes here at gbatemp is Raika , because he'scores with Stepmania I hope i once in my life try it out myself, but i think i'm getting a warm red head before the game even has to start because of the nerves.,< So He's the biggest hero here for me lol i still be happy i have something to try in life.
I thought Raika left?

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My Hero is THE GREAT XFLAK. He is my papa and my mentor. He is the guy that taught me everything I need to know in Wii Hacking. Thank you Xflak!! Another guy I admire a lot and I use to tease a lot back then is BIG BRO Deadlyfoez! I like his attitude (who doesn't)

QUOTE said:
(prowler_ @ Jun 17 2011, 04:28 AM) *
I have no idea who you are (or who DeadlyFoez is).

I think DeadlyFoez got banned and came back again?[/b]

I guess you don't visit the Wii boards too often.
closedeyes.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Xuphor said:
No one. IMO people shouldn't have regular people (as everyone on GBATemp is) heroes, we're all just people.

Anyone can be a "hero". In the true meaning of the word...then yeah, no one is really a hero.
But in the context of the thread (well, people being silly aside) a hero is just someone you look up to, admire, and/or even just have a great deal of respect for.
Though you're right there's pretty much no one here that should fit that bill IMO.

I can't think of anyone.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
The whole site has become my home away from home, to be honest. There's always something going on here. Whether it's a serious discussion about new technology or a troll being flamed into annihilation, this place is always where it's at. I've had help with hacking my various gaming machines, and help with more serious issues in my life. I've recieved more support from some members of this site over the years than I have from members of my family. I have to thank all of you for that. There are some members that have a knack for making me smile, but let's not embarrass them, eh?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
But in the context of the thread (well, people being silly aside) a hero is just someone you look up to, admire, and/or even just have a great deal of respect for.

I know, that's what I was talking about and still no one. TBH, anyone that hangs around a site that's all about video games, and a majority of "modders" with the population, shouldn't be considered a hero by anyone. Yes, that includes me, not that anyone has listed me yet.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Burton said:
My Hero is THE GREAT XFLAK. He is my papa and my mentor. He is the guy that taught me everything I need to know in Wii Hacking. Thank you Xflak!! Another guy I admire a lot and I use to tease a lot back then is BIG BRO Deadlyfoez! I like his attitude (who doesn't)

QUOTE said:
(prowler_ @ Jun 17 2011, 04:28 AM) *
I have no idea who you are (or who DeadlyFoez is).

I think DeadlyFoez got banned and came back again?[/b]

I guess you don't visit the Wii boards too often.
closedeyes.gif
Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate hearing that I'm your gbatemp hero! And I like the sound of "THE GREAT XFLAK"... I think I should change my name
tongue.gif

U rock Burton, keep it real buddy
biggrin.gif

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm mostly a lurker. i've hardly started any non-blog threads to my knowledge.
nevertheless, in my roughly year and a half of membership i kept running into the same people. these are my heroes in chronological order of charming me.

1st was TrolleyDave. he helped support me in an argument with a troll when i was a new member about a topic i didn't know as much about as i thought (R4 1:1 clones). (tk_saturn also contributed to this largely and would still be a hero of mine if he was still actively updating his "noob guide" stickies.) at some point i managed to persuade TrolleyDave to skype me and he really is that handsome . i really hope he can fully recover from his pain/illness.

2nd was Cyan for flattering me in the member pics thread and occasionally saying sincerely helpful things in random threads that i had also posted in. also for making me want to play FF4 (gba version!) every time i see his avatar.

3th is Originality for being perhaps an even-more computer hardware and tech obsessed fellow than myself and inspiring me to give a European WoW server (Nordrassil) a try for a brief period of time (I quit WoW again in May, as well as smoking. Don't tempt me.)

4rd is kind of a hero runner-up, and that's prowler_ and it's only for being a big PSO BB fan and spreading the word about schthack when given the chance, and adding me on Steam resulting in having to put up with me gushing about PSO memories and PSO2 possibilities for hours.

edit: clarity

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not that I will save the money, rather I will just spend it on other crap lol
    lol just do autopay it's as lazy as it gets
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 tell uremum to start charging, then you keep the money
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I charge your wife rent at this point
    +1
    Now serving number E73
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good, maybe she will leave me the f alone, now I can drink, smoke, and play my games in peace!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The DMV giving citizens of Detroit empowerment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and with yourself :creep:
    +1
    As a reminder crack pipes left in the lobby will be thrown away, the DMV is not responsible for lost crack pipes!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Good good let your hate flow through you!!! +2