Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm Jayro. I created and actively maintain these 3 GBAtemp-born projects:

MediCat USB - My 32GB bootable USB stick for PC repair.

MediCat: Second Opinion - A small collection of the most common bootable antivirus boot disks that fit on an 8GB USB stick.

Malwarebytes Bootable - A standalone WinPE that boots into Malwarebytes Antimalware. When burned to a USB stick, the virus definitions are updatable, and stay updated. It's featured on both of my MediCat products listed above.

Other than that, I enjoy Gameboy modding (All models except the Micro), building bartop arcades, fixing computers, soft-modding Wii consoles, wood-working, tinkering with singleboard computers, and using Photoshop. I'm very friendly and helpful, so don't be afraid to reach out to me with questions or concerns.

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
Hi I'm vila, I used to be an avid user of the hypixel forums but have switched because they now compromise of 99% "pls I was hacking but I no hack anymore unban pls" threads, I love retro gaming and gaming in general, you will mainly see me in the wii hacking forums and the EoF :)

Last edited by Vila_,
Reactions: GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am the guy whose avatar was once this...
85403.jpg

It took 14 years to change it, but now it is gone.

Goodbye, Talim...

D

Deleted User

I'm your Garden-Variety Internet Random.

I guess I was a TCK, short for Third Culture Kid, before it was a thing though I don't really see the glamour of it.
I am Eurasian, with the following Second-Generation Mix that I can trace:
  • German
  • Portuguese
  • Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Ambonese
  • Madurese
Grew up in Sydney - Australia, Marsfield to be exact.

Native Language is English, Parent's and Grandparents' Native Language is Dutch per Colonialism, and unfortunately I'm not an expert of it. I speak several National Languages of South East Asia fluently alongside some Regional Ethnic Languages.

I am trying to learn Japanese in my spare time, but I feel it's better left for when I return to live there again.

We weren't rich growing up, but I was always grateful so I never had envy; everything has its time.
I was raised with the understanding that I stand on the Shoulders of Giants and that Honour is the most important thing one has.

I don't believe in a god per se, but I do believe in a Natural Order or Karma.
I've learnt Empathy from the life I've lived and it continues to be an interesting one.

It does help to travel the World and live in other Countries, but only if one comes with an Open Mind.
I hope everyone here gets a chance to do so in their lifetimes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.