Who the hell are you?

Heritor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm told by some I exist, though after doing my own research I have come to the conclusion that results do not indicate whether that is true or not.

I romhack games, ruin them beyond repair, and generally create things that would make people's childhood nostalgia cower in fear. Or something. Hopefully, I can do something good eventually.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In reality i just work on hardware but i do try to make cool things in software. Gonna work on some homebrew thats just a port of the retro engine to the PSP. Im also a HUGE SONIC FAN. but rn, i have no clue what i should be.

error404bsod

Koffing Used Smoke. Koffing is already high as fuc
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In reality i just work on hardware but i do try to make cool things in software. Gonna work on some homebrew thats just a port of the retro engine to the PSP. Im also a HUGE SONIC FAN. but rn, i have no clue what i should be.
Do you want a new Sega console to play sanic the headhog

KabanFriends

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm KabanFriends. I mainly do coding and translating stuff as a hobby.
I usually code Minecraft server plugins and small other tools.

Topic related to this website, I have 2 homebrewed 3DSes.
I am also working on a fan English translation patch of a DS game, which should be coming soon.

Reactions: GeekyGuy

eternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just a person who enjoys being a lurker in most things I do...
Pros and Cons with that,
I am quite good at gathering data, and analyzing and deciphering it, but the bad is that I (sometimes) take too long to come out with the results or say something...(cause Im still analyzing the data 🤫)

Trying to change those habits. :)

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.