Who the hell are you?

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am Alex(Also known as Langin or EON, call me the way you prefer) I am 17 years old and I am a student. I am die-hard Nintendo fanboy with a few Sony touches here and there. My Engrish is horrible also and most of you still understand me thank god ^^

I live somewhere near the world city called The Hague in the Netherlands, I am love with South Korea and K-Pop(I'll even wear K-pop shirts when they arrive pretty soon!) and I really want to move to Seoul one day and go forth. My dream job is to become a manager of a hotel. I am going to do a course on one of the most expensive and probably one of the best school of the world the High Hotel School in the Hague!

I am pretty simple to understand, you've automatically got my trust until you break and you'll NEVER gain it back anymore. I need a lot of attention to feel good and accept it or not I am gay. ^^ I love RPG's like Final Fantasy and Pokémon also a good Zelda or Mario game are always appreciated here.

What brought me here? Wii hacking and help for my NDS flashcards. Why did I stick here? I just love to fellow the latest news and discuss with random people lol and you know I know that I am not the only one in this world!

I am pretty much happy all the day long and I wake up and go to sleep with a smile.(Monday morning smile @Work OOOOHHH YEAH!)

Reactions: 1 person

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm Bas, I am 20 years old and live in the best city of the world, Ghent in Belgium. I'm mostly a handheld and PC-gamer and learned all my english by playing pokemon since I was about 8 years old :)

My favorite genre of music is Metal and Hardrock, not the kind where you can't understand what the singer is yelling though.
I'm just finished my first year of Industrial Engineer in ICT and Electronics, which didn't go very well so I'll have to redo the year partially (I'm not a very good student, highschool was too easy for me).
I wouldn't call myself an atheist, but I don't believe in a god, I would love it if there would be one though because I don't want it to end after I die. I'm sure there is a particular name for this but I forgot.
I also think anyone can believe what they want as long as they don't try to imply it on others or hurt people who dissagree.

I'm probably what people would call a nerd. I love computers, games and science and I'm a true nerdfighter (google it if you don't know what it means).
I like everyone who's not racist, judgemental or arrogant and I like to think I'm a pretty fun guy.

Now about games: I like almost any game that has a good story and gameplay. The genre doesn't matter, but I tend to avoid racing, sports and fighting games. Like I said I play mostly PC and handheld games, I never had a console except for a Wii which I almost never use.

What brought me here? I don't even remember anymore. I have been watching from the sideline for years now, only posting now and then and only now I'm relatively active. I think it was for rom patches.

Reactions: 2 people

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Well it's no secret who I really am but this is the first time I feel asked so name's Andrew and I'm a smart nerdy 24 year old straight pervert. I don't even remember why I joined the temp but it was prolly for ROM releases and general Nintendo handheld discussion.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys. Long time member Edgedancer here.
Actual name, James. Currently 21 years old, studying to be a primary school teacher and have finished a minor in creative writing. I live in Canberra, Australia. I got into piracy big time about 4-5 years ago with the DS wish transitioned to the wii. While I enjoyed free games, it totally sucked the enjoyment out of many of the titles and only went on to finish a few of them. Now I play a lot of 360 and smartphone games. I work as a waiter in a restaurant. I spend my free time working, studying, hanging with my (amazing) girlfriend, reading, writing and just chilling out really. Not a hell of a lot much else to talk about but I answer pretty much anything anyone would ask. So hopefully, even though I am not very active on here, the members that do know me, now know me a bit more about the lovable lurker Edgedancer.

Reactions: 2 people

Dingoo-fan 32

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
My name is [i don't wanna tell my first name u_u] Gomes, i'm 15 years old, i live in a small city in São Paulo and i'm a student. My english is horrible, y'know (but i'm trying to improve). And i'm very annoying ;3

I began to play games when i was 7 years old (2004). My first console was a psone, and the first game i've played was Pac Man World
Consoles i own: DS lite, 3DS, GP2X Wiz, GBA SP and a gaming PC
My favorite game series: Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Super Mario Bros., Kirby, Kingdom Hearts, Megaman (all the series!), Metroid, Sonic The Hedgehog, WarioWare, Castlevania, Contra, The Legend Of Zelda, Turok, AC, GTA, Scribblenauts.

I love technology stuff, like PCs, Smartphones, etc.
I hate arrogant people.
My favorite kind of movie is comedy.
I'm a bit shy with people i don't know.
icon_redface.gif

My favorite food? There are so many... but one of my favorite plates is rice and bean with beaf and fried potatoes.

What brought me here? I forgot.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My name is Devin, you can call me Devin.
I'm currently 17 years old, I will be 18 in March.
I live in sunny Florida.
I don't have a job.
I have a PSP, Wii, 3DS, PS Vita, and 6 Xbox 360 systems. (Two of which I broke tinkering with it.)
If something is "hackable", and in my range of work. It'll be "hacked". I only buy games for systems that aren't hacked.
I'm a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series, as well as the Bioshock series.
I have a small amount of trustworthy friend I stay in contact with.
I found this Forum, from another Forum. Called game-hackers.com. They were supposed to do a cross-forum Tempcast that never happened.
I stick around for the Userbase, to help people by either offering my services to answering their questions.
I identify myself as a gamer, that enjoys reading and sometimes writing (reviews). Who likes to tinker, and repair electronics. In addition to modding them of course. A somewhat helpful(?) user, I suppose but that's up for others to decide.

That's about it, nice thread Vulpes.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I live in sunny Florida.
I don't have a job.
I have a PSP, Wii, 3DS, PS Vita, and 6 Xbox 360 systems. (Two of which I broke tinkering with it.)
If something is "hackable", and in my range of work. It'll be "hacked". I only buy games for systems that aren't hacked.
I found this Forum, from another Forum. Called game-hackers.com. They were supposed to do a cross-forum Tempcast that never happened.
I stick around for the Userbase, to help people by either offering my services to answering their questions.
I identify myself as a gamer, that enjoys reading and sometimes writing (reviews). Who likes to tinker, and repair electronics. In addition to modding them of course. A somewhat helpful(?) user, I suppose but that's up for others to decide.

Your one day older then I am! :D

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My name is Michael.
I am currently 17 years old.
I like in Wisconsin.
Don't know how long I been playing video games, it started with either the N64 or the PS1.
I have a DS Lite, PS3, PS2, Xbox 360, Wii, and GBA (IT'S STILL GOOD!).
I usually hack my game consoles, but afraid most of the time taking something apart (Although I wasn't really afraid with my current 360 since I did it a bunch of times with broken ones).
I don't have a job but I sell parts and other crap on eBay to make my own money (still looking for a job though).
I enjoy drawing, reading, experimenting with my PC, and most of all play video games.
I guess you can say I do things most teenagers don't really care about.

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
I live in sunny Florida.
I don't have a job.

The only other Temper that I know of that lives in my state.

My name is Joe.
Floridian.
360, DS, 3DS
Tacos.
Web-Host
Reviewer
The end.

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have no idea how I got here. I assume I needed help with something but decided to stay cause of the community here.

Anyway about me.
My real name is Luka. I'm known as Bake online. Made that name up for a some lame MMO that I started playing few years ago. Later I started playing a lot of private servers of that game and made a lot of online friends whom I have on skype.
I used to be called "ortomedius" here, if anyone remembers but I doubt it since I barely posted here. Still lurked around tho.

I prefer JRPGs. Team Fortress 2 for some fun here and there.
Favourite games: Persona 3 and 4, TWEWY, FFX, Devil Survivor, Chrono Trigger., Kingdom Hearts. Probably missed some.
I used to be a FF fan but Persona caught my eye and characters were simply loveable. Made me realize how FF always had bland characters. Also Persona was pretty hard so I tried Shin Megami Tensei games which are hard (but annoying, fake difficulty) so I'm on that too now. Games like these also made me start playing games on hard instead of normal difficulty.
I also really like game music.

I'm attending college tho I must say I'm not doing too great due to my laziness. I was like that in elementary and high school but I could always fix things. Time is an issue here so I better get to work eh?

I don't have much friends in real life. I have one guy who I go out with almost every day but that too is getting rarer. He turned 180° and now is a hardcore Christian so some topics we discussed also had to change. I don't believe in what he believes but we're still friends.
I do know quite a lot of people but I can't really say all of them are my friends since we barely hang out. We are on good terms and have nice talks when we meet.
However this is what makes me sad the most. Friends are really important and cheer up one's life. I wish I had that.

I could go on but some people say I'm like a woman so I better stop lol

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh hey everyone![...]

Liked for the simple fact that you're that young this mature (online at least). I've seen a lot of your posts and never once would think you're almost as old as my little brother.

You're cool. You can stay. Major respect from me. :)
My sarcasum detector exploded.
You owe me a new one.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh hey everyone![...]

Liked for the simple fact that you're that young this mature (online at least). I've seen a lot of your posts and never once would think you're almost as old as my little brother.

You're cool. You can stay. Major respect from me. :)
My sarcasum detector exploded.
You owe me a new one.

Except for the fact that I wasn't being sarcastic. I've seen grown men and young adults come into this forum and act as shitty as a 14 year old on Xbox Live does. I'm amazed that he as a 12 year old has the maturity level to post like a sane, respectable person on this site, when there are many who are years older than him who lack that ability. Seriously. Props to the kid. I'm not joking.

Reactions: 3 people

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My name is Quinton ,i'm from Virginia ,and i'm 17 years old.
My favorite genre is rpgs
I play handheld and play station
i'm currently going to be a senior in high school.
I'm looking for a career in computer networking.
I have completely forgot what brought me here but all I know is I love this place and I wish I was more active.
I don't know how to identify myself I guess i'm just another guy with a low post count.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them