Lux420

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
My name is Thomas Hawk and I've a fascination for a rabbits, hares, jackalopes, and general lagomorphia and woodland creatures.

I'm 18 and - as of March when we moved here from Florida - living independently from my parents, with my navy-retiree fiance, in Oklahoma. My last occupation was bus boy and right now I'm waiting on "pizza server". The fiance bit isn't quite silk and doves - there's no ring, let alone a running car, we lost a little more ceiling tonight from leaks - just imagine two dudes smoking in a screenlit room on a couch, "hey btw we're getting married eventually because we're poor, k?". I'm just happy we can afford to be stoners right now.
I could go off listing my favorite food, color, movies, but I have a thing against letting such trivialities define me or limit me socially, like I'm on some kind of trading card. I will say that I've been...doing...the...moddy thing?... for about 5 years now between my PSP and Wii. I mainly just do it because I'd rather not throw away my Wii if I can squeeze a smidge of entertainment out of it for free, which I do by pretty much playing stuff like Star Fox 64, Black Ops, Minish Cap right now, and farting with other games that I don't really stick to. My fiance loves playing Megaman and Chrono Trigger and stuff, and our current room mate really likes to take over the screen for hours on end with Secret of Mana. I also have it set up with WiiMC and SMB to stream Louis CK and furry erotica and My Little Pony from the laptop.
Been playing a lot of PokeMMO lately, that's about how hardcore of a gamer I am.

What brought me here, is apparently I made an account like a year ago just to ask for help with running Wii games from USB. I haven't been a reg on a forum in a while, but seeing as how I'll probably need help every other day from here, I'll stick around ;)

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I am formerly known as RedCoreZero, but can call me RedZero.Fine I'm Mari, I currently live in Florida as of now(Ghost Planet), a geek who spends most of his time on the internet.
I love video games and would play any genre.
I'm shy and I would be friends with just about anyone.

I came here because I always used to lurk around here, so I figured I should join.
I stick around because here is an interesting forum with interesting people and assholes.I just can't get away.
I identify myself as annoying, but really nice and likable.

I'll share alot of things, just not too personal for many reasons.Actually this is the closest you'll get.

I draw and animate, eat and sleep, play video games, and that's it basically.

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
So yeah, I am Spike, like the silly dog in Tom and Jerry. Love that show. i live in Innsbruck, Austria, teh ehart of Europe and most dangerous coutnry in the world since we are one of the biggest weapon manufacturers in the world, started World War 1, gave birth to Hitler who then started Word War 2 and generally are home to a lot of cool stuff like Schnitzel, Mozart, the Croissant ironically and a few people who locked up women and kids in the basement before it was cool.
I love games but not gaming. That means I enjoy playing a game but not the other things that come with it. i have no interest in online gaming or trophies. i dont have to prove anything, really i just play a few games every now and then and thats that.
I greatly dislike dumb people and I am a very annoying atheist who very much enjoys not taking anybody who is religious or spiritual serious and very much enjoys mocking them. I am a very liberal person (with religion as the sole exception of course) and generally could be considered a feminist and a leftist. I dislike stupid people and don't give a shit if you are offended sicne everybody has the right to be discriminated. Also I am a very creative person who composes music, wirtes song lyrics, comics, short stories, music videos and online videos and a hobby gamedesigner with many years of experience in both 2D and 3D gamedesign.
I like cats but unfortunately am alergic to them. i also like raccoons and ducks, ravens and enjoy nature. I want to be a scientist but are way too stupid for that so I greatly enjoy science related stuff, science fiction and science news.
I take very little things serious and come off as harsh a lot of times or as trolly but I can assure you its just good and silly fun so dont take that shit serious, idiot-.- This sentence is written in cyan to prove a point I might never make.

I came here because I was lurking for a while, checking up on Devolution and the likes and finally registered because I forgot why but it was probably a silly reason.
I stick around because clearly I have nothing better to do and actually like reading dumb statements every now and then. i need something to be angry at. Also I like it here for some reason.
I identify myself as artist but not as an artsy fartsy artist because I dont like those people. i am one of those asshole artists. I just want to entertain people. Now shut uo and go read my comics!

I have no barriers to talk so i can talk about anything personal. I tend to tell the truth as much as I can - one of many reasons i seem harsh. I think i am a very honest person. if the average person tells seven lies a day, i clock in at two or so i think. i have no problem with personal shit at all since my life is pretty much well balanced.

And now go read my goddamn comics!

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Heyõ,
I'm Lukas, but mostly called Lenny, Shelly, Cosmo, Luki or Heidi lol
My current residence is Germany; living in a beautiful small village in the Westerwald (not that far away from Köln, where the GamesCom takes event). Atm I'm student and hope I can go to University in a few years after this vocational training/advanced high school gradation thingy (Abitur) or however it is called in English.
I enjoy and love to hack video games since I'm 15 years old. The hacking scene is the main reason I signed up to this Forum.
Besides hacking I'm passionate in several computer things. Video editing, making 3D-Animations in Cinema 4D, Photoshop Projects, CAD and so on. Later I'd like to learn more C++, as well! Main thing is, I do not get bored.
Learning new languages is pretty fun for me, too. You can talk to me in English, German, Portuguese, Spanish and Japanese (consider I do not know all Shoujo Kanji), and bad Italian and some Finnish. (I can Comprehend a lot of Dutch, Alemannic, Yiddish (not reading), French (reading only) and Swedish, aswell, even though I have never learnt them LoL).
hmm.. my style and look is pretty androgyne and I never wear red, yellow, white and orange clothes. I also have a weird humor (I think). its not hard to make me laughing and I laugh about my own jokes :ha: ^_^"
and I like collecting video games (Nintendo side).
I own a N64 (every single time I type this, I have to remember that Christmas freak out of that kid who gets a N64 X'D ), 2 gamecubes, 2 wiis, a wii U, a sega master system, 2 PCs and an old GameBoy and about 150 games.
my favourite game is F-Zero GX (I own the PAL, NTSC-J and NTSC-U versions of it :lol: , and I always play Zelda, super Mario, sonic, pikmin games and so on.
hmm.. I think that's it so far ^^

Reactions: DinohScene

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What brought you here?
Can't recall in the slightest. Joined back in 2010 with no real purpose. I guess I just stumbled upon the site and liked what I saw. My guess is I must've used tutorials on the site for DS stuff back when I heavily played on my flashcart and liked the community :)

Why did you stick around?
I check this site hourly just to see the threads pop up for something to read/do. It's almost embarrassing how many times I'll check the site in a matter of minutes. I'm constantly refreshing the site for something new and of course if I need help with anything gaming related this is the first place I check for help ;)

How do you identify yourself?
I'm Anthony, I am from the US and I am about to be 19 this weekend. I am also about to start my 2nd year at college. I have a twin brother and I make/made YouTube videos, and am very into collecting retro games and systems. I like to draw when I can on my iPad and that's all I can think of :D

Name: Anthony
Occupation: Not necessarily an "occupation" but I like to draw and make YouTube videos. In the middle of looking for a job, though
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Game: Ninja Gaiden (NES)/Shenmue/Twisted Metal 2/Majora's Mask
Favorite Console: Famicom (I sold mine unfortunately...needed the money)/Playstation 1
Favorite Show: Don't have a favorite show, although am a pretty big wrestling fan
Favorite Movie: Grew up with Star Wars...so Star Wars
Favorite Music Genre: Rock, Metal, any combination of the 2 from the 80's to the 00's
Systems I Own: Seriously...where to start (put in spoilers because there is a lot)
Atari 2600 (x3)
Atari 600XL
Atari 7800
Colecovision
Famicom Disk System
GameBoy Advance
GameBoy Advance SP
GameBoy Color
GameBoy Pocket
Intellivision II
Magnavox Odyssey 2
Model 1 Sega Genesis/Megadrive
Model 2 Sega Genesis/Megadrive (x2)
NES (x8)
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 64 (x2)
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo GameCube (x2)
Nintendo Wii
Original GameBoy
Playstation 1 (x2)
Playstation 2 (slim model)
Playstation 3 (original phat model)
PSOne (the slim Playstation model)
PSP Slim (Darth Vader model...although is currently lost :( )
Sega Dreamcast (x3)
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Saturn
Super Nintendo (x2)
Virtual Boy
Xbox 360 (original phat model)
Xbox 360 (slim model)

I have more consoles than anyone I personally know, and more games than anyone I know as well. I collect them with my brother and am rather proud of the collection. All my games can be played, but most just sit there on my shelves as a display piece

Reactions: lismati

lismati

Speedrunner in practice
Trophies
Website
www.wiiplanet.info
XP
Country
Poland
This thread has a cool name, so even tho I don't have much to say, I'll try my best. Also, being a lazy bum that I am, I'll copy the layout from the poster above me.

What brought you here?
I don't remember, really. I made my account a long time ago, and then it sat unused. I posted like once a year, and just checked the front page from time to time, to look up the news. Now that I think of it, I believe I first discovered the temp when some new Wii exploit came out, and my home polish-speaking forum didn't have a tutorial on it yet.

Sometime last year, out of boredom, probably, I decided to become a Temper, and I've yet to regret it. Probably because the community is so awesome here, and I can make racist jokes, and there will always be a Tom Bombadildo to follow.

I'm Mateusz, which would be the polish couterpart of Matthew, I'm 16, and I'm starting High School in 2 weeks. I have a sister, that is almost 6, thus is the most irritating being on the face of the planet. As for my hobbies, I like gaming, like probably everyone here, but I'm not too hardcore. I'm a speedcuber, and for those of you who don't know what that means, I solve Rubik's Cubes. Fast. My best is 18.79 seconds. I like learning new languages, I can somehow get around with 4 (Polish, English, German, Japanese), and I'm starting Latin in September. Also, I enjoy reading random Wikipedia pages in my free time. Yes, I'm that type of a guy.

Occupation: None, I'm a student. I want to go to med school after high school, but it's still pretty far away.
Favorite Color: I like yellow and green
Favorite Food: Kebab and pizza, perhaps, but I'm a teenager so any junk food will do.
Favorite Game: #1 - Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, #2 - Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, #3 - Borderlands 2
Favorite Show: Surely House MD, I love it, further down the list would be Leverage and british Top Gear
Favorite Movie: Don't have one, but If I were to choose one, I'd pick Kiler, the best polish comedy in my opinion.
Favorite Genre: Also don't have one, I listen to everything through Daft Punk (RAM sucks) to Asking Alexandria.
Systems I own: Late 2012 iMac, a pretty good gaming PC, Wii, DS, 3DS, and I owned a PS2 that I sold back in like 2009. Never stopped regretting it,

darren42

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone my name is Darren and I'm currently 24 years old, turning 25 in a little over a month. I live in Sydney, Australia and I currently work as an Trainee Engineering Officer for the organistation in charge of the HV electricity transmission network for the New South Wales. I started working at the age of 16 for the same company as an Apprentice Electrical Fitter.

I'm pretty much the go to guy in my family for anything to do with technology or the use of hand tools given my trade background.

My hobbies involve:

* Computers - I've been building and tinkering with computers ever since my first computer when I was in primary school

* Anime - I was introduced to anime in high school by some of friends and I have been a fan ever since

* Electronics - I used to buy kits as a kid and enjoyed the process of creating circuits to do even the basic of functions

What brought you here?

I came here to read up on how to create my own 3DS streetpass relay.

Initially to join the discussions regarding the 3DS streetpass relay, but slowly branching out to the other parts of the forums

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm Caleb. I usually go by Sporky McForkinspoon. I used to lurk in the PSP forums watching how game translation patches were coming, and then I made an account to volunteer to help on the SAO:IM patch, where I am currently the main translator. I am also helping as an editor for the Re:Digitize patch.

I play mostly RPGs with the Kingdom Hearts series being my favorite.

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
hi I'm myke, been here since 2002 off and on, but mostly just lurking. while I have been here for quite some time, nobody really knows me, other than a few people, and most of them don't even seem to be on here any more. I guess people might remember me from my sketchbook thread in the art section (which wow I haven't posted anything since january of this year...ugh), but that's about it. I am mostly a reader, hardly a commenter at all.

what Brought me here? As much as I hate to say it, the gba roms. Back in the day when Kivan ran it and the site was nothing but a list of the ten most recent dumps. I just happened to stick around when things changed.

Why do I stick around? Hell if I know! LOL I don't talk to anyone or hardly post other than in my art thread. I have developed kind of a love relationship with gbatemp. I have seen it grow and evolve while staying out of everyone's way, then I started my sketchbook thread as a means to keep myself drawing. It's like a visual cue for me to see all my sketches back to back, and the comments keep me going. After all it's all about repetition to get good at art.

How do I identify myself? I'm 31 years old, Did the art school thing, got my degree then went into a tattooing apprenticeship. Been tattooing for 7 years now. It's a love hate relationship. You would be surprised how much tattoo artists get treated like shit and get taken for granted by their clients. I still love my job and it makes good money so I can't complain too much. It is a bit stressful sometimes but I manage to pull through. That's pretty much my life in a nutshell. I do nothing but work or sleep when I'm at home. I hardly have time any more to play video games which kinda bums me out. It's actually pretty bad now because I'll buy the games, but occasionally i will never even play some of my purchases as my time is very limited with my job and taking care of my daughter. I'm a single parent, my daughter is 3 years old.

My favorite game would be the metroid series...it has to be since I have a full arm sleeve all metroid themed. Very very VERY close second is the monster hunter series. Honestly though I'm an a.d.d. gamer. I'll play anything really minus most sport games. I've just had an obsession with metroid since I was 8.

I have a sick obsession with praying mantids as well. I have spent an entire year raising and breeding various species of exotic mantises. Not your standard green ones, but species like orchid mantids, dead leaf mantids, giant devil flower mantids and more. The more exotic looking the better is my credo. Mating them and raising the babies is a daunting task. It's practically a full time job when you have hundreds if not thousands of mantises to feed. With that many mouths to feed it's also only natural to also breed and raise their "food", so with my mantises also came 4 different roach colonies, 3 different fly colonies, and your typical crickets. My house sounded like a tropical forest. I have definitely learned a lot of diy stuff as well as obviously behaviors not only of mantids, but also of the feeders.

wanna know more? just shoot me a question.

PEACE!

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted a thread in the Introductions forum; guess I'm excused from posting here. :P

You can send me a PM if you want my real name.

Otherwise, I'm 22. I'm in school, supposedly majoring in graphic design. I came on here because I had a problem with my Wii and these nice people helped me fix it. And now I stay just because it's very nice on here. And I'm a huge Star Wars fan. And I hate all the naysayers that talk shit about I, II, and III. Seriously, people; none of you are George Lucas. Go out and write your own space operas. But I have all six movies and I really need a VHS player from the United Kingdom so I can watch Episode III.

I really, really love Mario: so much so that I don't care for Zelda at all. But I have played a Zelda game, so I don't have to blindly hate it. I've only had a Gameboy and a Wii, but I've been able to play GameCube games on said Wii and a whole host of other games on my computer via the emulators. I got the FireRed and LeafGreen versions of Pokemon since those are the best titles and it was really fun. I have a fascination with long, slender objects: tree branches (the skinny, straight ones), dowel rods, etc. Right now I have a stick that looks like a miniature bazooka; the stub which resembles the handle is facing towards the barrel so I can lean it on my shoulder while I pretend to shoot it. :) And my favorite games are Chrono Trigger, the Fantastic Four (2005 version), and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. And Super Paper Mario; I'm still working on the "Maximum level reached!" achievement. :) I have 12 million points right now, I think.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What brought you here? The desire to hack my Wii way back in 2008, and for a while I lurked here a lot. Thanks to the FAQs here, I was able to use Snes9x GX for the first time, I was awestruck at being able to play the games that were never released on the Virtual Console, as time went on and more and more hacking continued. This also lead me to using cheat codes for Super Smash Brawl, notably file-replacement codes for character and music mods, this eventually helped me branch out and now I rig my own characters in 3DS Max and loop custom music.

Why did you stick around? For many reasons, but if I was to list one, because of the community, the people I've met here, the people I associate with, and moreover, to share my passion for animals, especially foxes since I volunteer at an animal sanctuary. Well, okay, I love following the emulation/hacking scene for the Wii U, Wii and 3DS, especially now that the Gateway Team is doing some crazy stuff with the system :P Okay, mostly here to share cute fox pics!

Favorite Color: I like combinations of blue and green
Favorite Food: Japanese food, it's amazing
Favorite Game: Final Fantasy VI, Japanese version
Favorite Show: The Simpsons (seasons two through ten)
Favorite Movie: Tommy Boy
Favorite Genre: Anything but Rap/hip-hop
Systems I own: Snes, N64, Wii, Gamecube, Wii U, PS2, PS3, 3DS, DS lite, Sega Dreamcast

Reactions: DinohScene

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I remember this thread.
I should update my information.
My name is Salman Kazi. I am 13 (well only a few days left until 14) years old.
I make crappy TAS videos and youtube on Super Mario 64 and some hacks.
I am active on xda-developers in the Galaxy Tab 2 forum when I have things such as ROMs, debloat scripts and etc.
I am an Android enthusiast who doesn't own any Android devices.
I use Windows XP and Lubuntu as my main OS's.
I am in Grade 9.
I like food.
I got nothing else.

Reactions: the_randomizer

NekoKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I'm... well, NekoKat, I don't feel comfortable with giving my real name.

I'm a (currently unemployed) graphic designer from Mexico, I speak both spanish and english. I discovered GBA Temp somewhere between 2003 and 2004, I believe I was searching about Boktai ROMs' solar sensor patch and so (I own the actual games tho, so that's not illegal!... Right?)
I am particularily fond of Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario and Metroid. I also like Boktai, Mega Man and Klonoa, but those franchises seem very dead now...
I love retro-gaming a lot, somehow current gaming, at least in the big HD systems, isn't my thing, so I sticked with lil' Wii.

I somewhat regret the current state of gaming, but oh well, what can be done?

I grew up watching anime and I'm sure many latin-americans in this forum that are my age will have some memories if I said "Los Caballeros del Zodiaco" (Saint Seiya), "Mikami la Caza-Fantasmas" (Ghost Sweeper Mikami), "Estan Arrestados" (You're under arrest) or "Los Justicieros" (The Slayers). And of course, the internationally famous Dragon Ball "trilogy" (original, Z, GT) and Sailor Moon, but those series don't need introduction, eh?

Anyway, as such, anime-esque games appeal a lot to me, one of my earliest gaming memories was Mega Man (although the first game I turly owned was Donkey Kong Country).

I hope I get along with you guys!

Reactions: nryn99

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
here is my "profile"

What brought you here?
the gateway

cuz most of the time i am bored .... yes thats why i am doing this "who the hell are u"thingy

25% bake-a-holic, 35% bored, 20% big bro towards my little brothers, 20% student

Favorite Color: hmm hard one think green and blue will do it
Favorite Food: deep-fried doughnuts, dont know u call 'oliebollen'in the englis but the. are. heavenly. and delicous.
Favorite Game: professor layton
Favorite Show: anything if its not boring
Favorite Movie: the hunger games. duhh
Favorite Genre: fantasy
Systems I own: nintendo gameboy sp, DS, 3DS and a samsung galaxy Xcover (if u ever want to buy a mobile phone, dont buy the xcover cuz its slow as crap)

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Let me join in the crowd :)

What brought you here?
DS and 3DS scene

I like the community and i like to keep updates on the progress

Like someone who loves to learn and study about the things I like

I'm a student studying to be and engineer, my favorite color is blue, I'm a PC gamer mainly and I play ds and 3ds games :)

_Mary_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
IM Mary, im turning 25 next year and from philippines. I love animes and games i played a lot pf RPG and F2P MMos. I play keyboards, guitar and a bit of violin. i have some musical instruments too like electric guitar, drum set, violin, bass guitar, acoustic and beat box. I like pc games and Nintendo. i think my favorite games are :

- hitman all
-DMC 4 (pc)
-patapon (psp)
-harvest moon boy girl (psp)
-burnout legends (psp)
-wii sports >.< boxing lol
-deadrising (wii)
-Marvel Vs Capcom (arcade)
-castlevania order of eclesia ?? (ds)
- chronotrigger (snes)
- mario ( pc msdos )
- alladin (snes)
- pre2 (msdos)
- battle realms (pc)
- Dota
- counterstrike
-Doom (pc)
-ridge racer (psp)
- Cabal Online
- O2 jam

... omg i should stop now. :P

may favorite animes are Claymore and Gantz. I love color black. I dont like sweet foods. i listen to classical, 80's and punk. i love clothes and shopping and boysss lol.. and before i forgot I love my boyfriend Inf but he love his drugs more so im going to be single soon. kampai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hmmm for me it was Golden Eye or Tribes on PC can't remember which was first.
    Next on MXC Choir Boys VS Boy Scouts!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That would be funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'd prefer to be a boy scout you go in a alter boy you leave with demons
    +1
    Ken someone needs to make Scooby Doo and Zoo School lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Scooby doo and the alter scout
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Who did this to you it was a priest zoinks!
    Scooby Doo and Micheal Jackson save Christmas, they team up to help Santa. Micheal Jackson makes sure all the boys are asleep for Santa
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I can picture the unmasking, "Lets see who molested you scooby..."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Scooby fights off the allegations of fox and cnn
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean it wasn't the scout master it was the priest?
    +2
    R Kelly use you super soaker powers to put the kids out that are on fire!!! Bill Cosby you drug them to make sure they are not in pain!!! OJ you kill the parents!!!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oj only kills people he's in relations with
    +1
    Super Star Super Squad!!!
    The super hero team from hell lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Throw in Dahmer to hide the evidence
    Token white guy lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dahmer can be slim shady
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alright guys just let me talk to the cop
    +1
    Made mom into spaghetti, I'm hungry already
    +1
    I wish I could animate something like this stuff probably get like 2 million YouTube views lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And a few lawsuits
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: And a few lawsuits