Why Don't People Vaccinate?

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
For the record, I'm not comfortable with where this conversation is going. I don't think it's helpful to the discussion, or in good taste, to talk about using Nazi techniques. If I've misunderstood then I apologise, but I'm just saying that this is making me feel a bit uncomfortable.

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, but then you would need to keep them contained. And there will be some that hide among the pro-vaxxers, so you would need to recruit the youth into an organization responsible for ratting out those that do not comply.
For the record, I'm not comfortable with where this conversation is going. I don't think it's helpful to the discussion, or in good taste, to talk about using Nazi techniques. If I've misunderstood then I apologise, but I'm just saying that this is making me feel a bit uncomfortable.
Yeah, I was just making the point that in a 0% herd immunity environment, anti-vaxxers would be screwed. A full on concentration camp with another Hitler Youth group isn't cool.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He isn't ready to listen. We're going in a circle here. Our arguments have been laid out, and have been returned with what is essentially "Nuh uh!"

We can't help people like him. He is long gone. Debates like this are more beneficial to the "fence sitters" We provide the facts in hopes they can be reasoned with. Maybe someday one of those "fence sitters" will look up more info on vaccines and will end up here. They will see all our arguments(both ours and his) and will understand the benefits of vaccines. If not at min they came away learning something and can keep look more and more into it.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Because there are myths surrounding vaccines. There are disgusting people who genuinely think an Autistic Child is worse than a dead one. Do they cause Autism? No, they don't. Wakefield's paper on the 'link' is widely discredited by every competent immunologist in the world. People say 'big pharma' is greedy, but it costs more to treat a condition than to vaccinate against them. One case of MMR costs $10,000 to treat in total, but only about 20 bucks to vaccinate against. There is no reason to not vaccinate your children, ever. I've vaccinated all my children - one of them is autistic. I also know an anti-vaxxer with an autistic child, proving that bullshit link invalid even more.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here there have been recent proposals of kicking off the order of doctors those who recommend not to vaccinate, and to require the mandatory vaccinations to be done for a child to go to school. I agree with both of those, as a doctor who goes against all the scientific evidence and puts people at risk (usually for money, as these doctors also often write books about antivaxx stuff, perform pseudoscientific "cures for autism" for those who were vaccinated and things like that) shouldn't keep their job, and as I can't see why children who can't get vaccinated (there are actual reasons, like immunodeficiency) should be endangered by antivaxxers' belief in fairy tales.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm from the UK and you have to be vaccinated. You have no choice here, children aren't allowed to attend school until their vaccinations are up to scratch. How do we know? The NHS keeps very strict records of who gets what shots. Even private practices have to hand over their information over to the NHS. Don't want to vaccinate your kids? You lose your kids and they go to a foster parent who will vaccinate them for you.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm from the UK and you have to be vaccinated. You have no choice here, children aren't allowed to attend school until their vaccinations are up to scratch. How do we know? The NHS keeps very strict records of who gets what shots. Even private practices have to hand over their information over to the NHS. Don't want to vaccinate your kids? You lose your kids and they go to a foster parent who will vaccinate them for you.

Not everyone, example blair family. The so called elite and affluent are allowed to be very choosey when it comes to what vaccines their children have.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did someone say "terrorists"? :)

I heard ISIS is recruiting via Social Media and Gaming Networks. I've been on Social Media since the early post Gopher days, and I've been gaming via networks and the Internet for an equal amount of time. Never in my life have I been invited to join the Taliban, ISIS, nor an all Girl Sexual Liberation Event for that matter. I'm feeling quite left out!

Anyhow, I wonder what Billy Boy means in this video when he says that his vaccines will help reduce the world's over population problem? Vaccines save life's right?

There is another video floating around on Youtube where a girl asks Billy Boy about his father's relationship with Eugenics, and Billy kept laughing and saying "Eu... what?", as if the girl was an idiot. Records show though that Bill's father, also a wealthy and highly established man, was on the board of Planned Parenthood, which ironically, first started rearing it's ugly head in poor, primarily black, neighborhoods long before abortion became a thing of burden avoidance and dietary measures.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Children are state property.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Did someone say "terrorists"? :)

I heard ISIS is recruiting via Social Media and Gaming Networks. I've been on Social Media since the early post Gopher days, and I've been gaming via networks and the Internet for an equal amount of time. Never in my life have I been invited to join the Taliban, ISIS, nor an all Girl Sexual Liberation Event for that matter. I'm feeling quite left out!

Anyhow, I wonder what Billy Boy means in this video when he says that his vaccines will help reduce the world's over population problem? Vaccines save life's right?

There is another video floating around on Youtube where a girl asks Billy Boy about his father's relationship with Eugenics, and Billy kept laughing and saying "Eu... what?", as if the girl was an idiot. Records show though that Bill's father, also a wealthy and highly established man, was on the board of Planned Parenthood, which ironically, first started rearing it's ugly head in poor, primarily black, neighborhoods long before abortion became a thing of burden avoidance and dietary measures.

See this comment on the youtube video:
Mr. Gates thinks that vaccines and better healthcare have the net effect of reducing population growth because people have fewer children when they expect them to survive. This is supported by data linking increasing health with a decrease in birth rate. The most dramatic demonstration of this is in many European countries where standard of living is high and population growth has dropped below what is necessary to maintain the population. So by increasing worldwide health using vaccination and healthcare we can in the long term decrease population growth. Increased access to reproductive health care can also facilitate this.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Not everyone, example blair family. The so called elite and affluent are allowed to be very choosey when it comes to what vaccines their children have.

True that. I was speaking about people who don't have millions to pay for courts. If you're common, then you can't be choosey. Even then, no matter who you are, your records are still in the NHS database - prime ministers and royalty included.

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See this comment on the youtube video:

So they are again studying numbers and using those numbers to presume the motive behind people's reproductive habits?

He is targeting poor and poverty stricken areas where there is a lot of misery and a lot of sex. Sex is a free drug when you are miserable, or when you are hungry, sex is also a commodity on the market. As for the wealthy reproducing less, that is often not because they are afraid their children will not survive and need have many so that one or two might survive to help with work, and eventually tend to them when they are old. They are rich, they don't live like the poor, and often because of this, they often times do not have children, or don't settle down until older, and again often have fewer children for the sake of retaining some sense of leisure. In some cases the children are there for the same reason as the marriage, appearances in the obtuse world of the political elite and material minded.

As for the speech, I do not believe Bill is talking about mass genocide through vaccination, I do believe he is talking about killing people's reproductive abilities, probably without their knowledge or will, via vaccinations.

Ironically at the same time, let's say I want to go get my reproductive abilities handicapped, I would first have to bear children in order to have the operation.

Last edited by XDel,

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So they are again studying numbers and using those numbers to presume the motive behind people's reproductive habits?

He is targeting poor and poverty stricken areas where there is a lot of misery and a lot of sex. Sex is a free drug when you are miserable, or when you are hungry, sex is also a commodity on the market. As for the wealthy reproducing less, that is often not because they are afraid their children will not survive and need have many so that one or two might survive to help with work, and eventually tend to them when they are old. They are rich, they don't live like the poor, and often because of this, they often times do not have children, or don't settle down until older, and again often have fewer children for the sake of retaining some sense of leisure. In some cases the children are there for the same reason as the marriage, appearances in the obtuse world of the political elite and material minded.

As for the speech, I do not believe Bill is talking about mass genocide through vaccination, I do believe he is talking about killing people's reproductive abilities, probably without their knowledge or will, via vaccinations.

Ironically at the same time, let's say I want to go get my reproductive abilities handicapped, I would first have to bear children in order to have the operation.
So where's actual proof that vaccines impair fertility (vaccines are used everywhere, so it would show easily)? A misinterpreted quote isn't proof of anything.

<troll>It's not Bill Gates behind this anyway. It's Steve Jobs, whose death was faked to make him able to work full time for the NWO. NWO was like "he managed to make millions of people buy those overpriced devices, he will have no problems convincing them about the safety of those poisons"</troll>

Last edited by Aurora Wright,

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
So where's actual proof that vaccines impair fertility (vaccines are used everywhere, so it would show easily)? A misinterpreted quote isn't proof of anything.

I've never seen any studies on this, so until we see one tangible piece of proof then it should be dismissed as tinfoil ramblings.

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nor does the rebuttal disprove. And like I say, why did he try to cop out when asked about his father's history in Eugenics (look it up) and the early days of Planned Parenthood.

Screw it, I'll repeat myself but in different words for more clarity, please keep up.

The explanation given in regards to this quote has been that given the "numbers", it is shown that wealthy people in good health tend to reproduce less because they are not worried that their children will die, thus no need to have many so that one or two at least survive for labor and eventually tending in the parent's older age. As for the poor, they too will have less children for the same reasons.

The thing about this rebuttal is though is that amongst the poor and poverty stricken, there are less ups in life and for that reason, sexual activity increases because people are miserable. So sex is a free drug, or in other cases, currency which can be traded for money which buys food, drugs, and other wants and needs.

Having good health and a longer life will not reduce the reproductive rate amongst the poor and poverty stricken. Rather it will potentially extend the length of their already miserable if not destitute life, and provide optimal opportunity more intercourse coupled with increased fertility because of the increase in health.

The wealthy on the other hand often reproduce for different reasons all together as they live a completely different life style and have different opportunities than the poor. For one, they do not have to worry about having children around to help around the house and take care of them when they are old, and for another they often use their wealth to avoid having children till they are older if not at all. Sometimes they use their wealth to have as many children as they can. Again, there are many variables.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nor does the rebuttal disprove. And like I say, why did he try to cop out when asked about his father's history in Eugenics (look it up) and the early days of Planned Parenthood.

CUT.
Talking semantics about a quote is pointless here.
To summarize, you're saying that vaccines serve an hidden purpose, which is impairing people's fertility.
This would be evident by analyzing them first, and most importantly statistically (as vaccines are already used, and have been used for a while). So until I see evidence of an unexplainable drop in fertility, and proof that vaccines could have caused it, I will call bull****. And the burden of proof isn't on me to show it's not true, it's on you to show it is.

Last edited by Aurora Wright,

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To summarize, you're saying that vaccines serve an hidden purpose, which is impairing people's fertility.
This would be evident by analyzing them first, and most importantly statistically (as vaccines are already used, and have been used for a while). So until I see evidence of an unexplainable drop in fertility, and proof that vaccines could have caused it, I will call bull****. And the burden of proof isn't on me to show it's not true, it's on you to show it is.

First off, semantics, not to mention logic, is everything man! What are you saying?!?!?

As for the proof...

...well perhaps these vaccines are not the same ones that are on the market at the moment, or perhaps if such vaccines are in use, they are not being used in America or wealthy areas so much as the Jungles of India and so forth. Has anyone looked?

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
^This, also the medical technology isn't yet available to simply turn off one's ability to reproduce with one shot. Child molesters that have been chemically castrated have to have regular doses to inhibit their libido. So you would think it'd take a lot more than one vaccine to turn off someone's fertility.

That's not to say that governments have never tried eugenics under the guise of a mandatory medical procedure. My grandmother was western Cherokee during the 30's on a reservation, some government types in suits came in and rounded up all the young women and had them examined by a local doctor who told them they all had appendicitis and had to go to the hospital in the city for surgery. Luckily my grandmother was out running errands in the neighboring town of she would have been one of them.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
^This, also the medical technology isn't yet available to simply turn off one's ability to reproduce with one shot. Child molesters that have been chemically castrated have to have regular doses to inhibit their libido. So you would think it'd take a lot more than one vaccine to turn off someone's fertility.

That's not to say that governments have never tried eugenics under the guise of a mandatory medical procedure. My grandmother was western Cherokee during the 30's on a reservation, some government types in suits came in and rounded up all the young women and had them examined by a local doctor who told them they all had appendicitis and had to go to the hospital in the city for surgery. Luckily my grandmother was out running errands in the neighboring town of she would have been one of them.

We all know a great deal of anti-vaxxers are scientifically illiterate. They don't realise that technology and research isn't available for use, they'll still say it anyway for justification.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe