Why Don't People Vaccinate?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
First off, semantics, not to mention logic, is everything man! What are you saying?!?!?

As for the proof...

...well perhaps these vaccines are not the same ones that are on the market at the moment, or perhaps if such vaccines are in use, they are not being used in America or wealthy areas so much as the Jungles of India and so forth. Has anyone looked?
Your posts have little to do with vaccine and you went off on another (now mostly off topic) tangent without even showing any kind of proof to your claims.

Last edited by The Catboy,

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's like a test chamber in here.
Not really, it's a debate. To debate, you need evidence and some attempt of being relevant to the topic. Every post you've made in this thread thus far have been bold claims, but when asked to back them up, you just attempt to drive the thread off topic.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really, it's a debate. To debate, you need evidence and some attempt of being relevant to the topic. Every post you've made in this thread thus far have been bold claims, but when asked to back them up, you just attempt to drive the thread off topic.

Deductive Reasoning my dear Watson, deductive reasoning. Meditate before you post.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Deductive Reasoning my dear Watson, deductive reasoning. Meditate before you post.
Deductive Reasoning still needs evidence to reason on.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...Which leads to my tangent. Hitler has done many horrible horrible things that can never be excused or forgiven. Yet, his end goal was purity of the mind and body in order to lead the world to an age of enlightenment. Would his methods have worked? I really don't think so, as eventually his crimes would be discovered and there would be a major snap-back repealing all of his work. But at least we wouldn't be here in a senseless debate with people who just cannot accept reality.

And no, I don't have any Jewish friends. I'm aware of all the horrible things he had done, but I can still see his line of reasoning - just not where he chose to draw the line.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I do not go to doctor in 7+ years!! I am become immune to all things!!(kidding..)
Check the credits in any one of my projects.

nobody know how an computer antivirus work? It's amost the same with us, but updates need to be injected xD
Not the best analogy, since they make your computer slower. ;)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Deleted User

nobody know how an computer antivirus work? It's amost the same with us, but updates need to be injected xD
I'd say they're more like Service Pack updates for Windows.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

why?

but well ANTI VIRUS <<<, they knw about the virus and stop it , this is what our body does XD
Because (IIRC) one of the main things Service Pack updates do is patch vulnerabilities which could be dangerous to your computer.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for the proof...

...well perhaps these vaccines are not the same ones that are on the market at the moment, or perhaps if such vaccines are in use, they are not being used in America or wealthy areas so much as the Jungles of India and so forth. Has anyone looked?
Do you understand the difference between "proof" and "conjecture"? Because it doesn't look like you do.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for the proof...

As for the proof...

*Off the wall speculation thrown in an attempt to save what little credibility you may have left*

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still wondering how the people who wrote the Book of Genesis knew that people lived up till aprox 120 years, especially if they were primitive and could not possibly live that long. Stranger still is they claim we once lived longer, and stranger than that is the fact that I once saw a program on the science channel backing up that very claim.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I am still wondering how the people who wrote the Book of Genesis knew that people lived up till aprox 120 years, especially if they were primitive and could not possibly live that long. Stranger still is they claim we once lived longer, and stranger than that is the fact that I once saw a program on the science channel backing up that very claim.
The authenticity of Genesis has no bearing on whether or not vaccines cause autism. This whole thing is a red hearing.

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The authenticity of Genesis has no bearing on whether or not vaccines cause autism. This whole thing is a red hearing.

When did I bring up autism? And what does the authenticity of Genesis have to do with the fact that ancients (often presumed ignorant), knew about the human life span at a time when humans were said to have not lived nearly that long?

Come on people, THINK, I know you can do it!!! Keep trying!

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
When did I bring up autism? And what does the authenticity of Genesis have to do with the fact that ancients (often presumed ignorant), knew about the human life span at a time when humans were said to have not lived nearly that long?

Come on people, THINK, I know you can do it!!! Keep trying!
I thought you had mentioned autism. Regardless, it has nothing to do with vaccines.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la