• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Why ppl in the West are so racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You said multiculturalism doesn't work, and that's what I was responding to.

So you think all Europeans have the same culture?
Well see, as is common knowledge, all of Europe is white and always has been /s
It is correct. This whole idea of every race is equal and we should love one another is a very new concept in history.
No, no, I understand what you're saying. I'm more asking why you feel the need to say it

Reactions: PanTheFaun

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just looks like someone having a mental breakdown, i had a friend once who went though a mental breakdown and said some really fucked up shit, this is in no way meant to justify this shit, but people are complex creatures and when your mind "breaks" weird shit can happen......or she could be your average joe racist, i can't say as i just seen a tiny snippet of what could have been her average behaviour or a completely messed up moment where she had some chemical imbalance and went a bit crazy (personally i see it more as the latter)

all i can say is social media and outrage culture loves to magnify and amplify every single far out crazy incident and soon enough people become obsessed with it and start to think "omfg every day there is some crazy thing happening this shit is everywhere", truth is there is very rare crazy situation that are very few and far between but the internet gives the perception of it being everywhere all the time

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well see, as is common knowledge, all of Europe is white and always has been /s

No, no, I understand what you're saying. I'm more asking why you feel the need to say it
Because the thread asked why the west was racist and I said that all people are racist in one way or another.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but people are complex creatures and when your mind "breaks" weird shit can happen
Mental breakdowns don't typically cause someone to randomly start calling Asian people "chinks" and attempt to assault them unprovoked, there's typically pretty deep-seated racism of some form that causes that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Because the thread asked why the west was racist and I said that all people are racist in one way or another.
Well... no? Not really? I'd honestly argue that at least as of right now, that is not the norm. Generally speaking the human goal is to survive and make sure those around you survive

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Mental breakdowns don't typically cause someone to randomly start calling Asian people "chinks" and attempt to assault them unprovoked, there's typically pretty deep-seated racism of some form that causes that
I'm sure mental breakdown cause much worse, when your brain is mis-firing any possible thing in you head can be trigger.....you know a racial slur?.....guess what your brain can and will use it when you loose your mental state, people just love to paint the world as black and white, good and evil "haha I'm so much better than that person" but guess what, when you go though a mental breakdown you realise just how out of control of your own mind you become

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anybody in this thread from a bad neighborhood? theres a certain darker demographic that for the most part have always been racist and just havent seem to move on from it

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well... no? Not really? I'd honestly argue that at least as of right now, that is not the norm. Generally speaking the human goal is to survive and make sure those around you survive
Those are not my beliefs and not the norm from the people I know. The things I care about surviving is my family, friends, country, culture, morals, values, and my race.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that means what, exactly?
That what you believe to be the norm is actually not the norm to others. That's about it.
We certainly have different morals and values but I would never condone another person to verbally or physically abuse someone based on their race. That's just stupid.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That what you believe to be the norm is actually not the norm to others. That's about it.
We certainly have different morals and values but I would never condone another person to verbally or physically abuse someone based on their race. That's just stupid.
No, I mean specifically. What do you consider a threat to your country, culture, morals, values, and/or race, for example?

radicalwookie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Subtle Demise

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I mean specifically. What do you consider a threat to your country, culture, morals, values, and/or race, for example?
I believe communism, mass immigration of immigrants of different ethnicities, people who undermine the United States constitution, gun grabbers, big government, and such to be a threat

Reactions: Subtle Demise

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And why's that? How do any of those threaten you?

Baiting for an emotional response? Typical.

I believe communism, mass immigration of immigrants of different ethnicities, people who undermine the United States constitution, gun grabbers, big government, and such to be a threat

I'll take a shot at answering this;

Communism has never worked out for anyone. The immigrants who come here illegally are breaking the law. Without the United States Constitution and the Right to Bare Arms we would not have the freedom we do today and if you take those away and replace them with Communism with we will lose that freedom. We don't need the Government controlling us - we have our own minds and do not need every last aspect of our lives taxed and regulated.

Last edited by cots,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, then im lucky i havent updated yet