Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
.TakaM said:
I hope they had two toilets
rofl2.gif

I just read that the boyfriend is going to face charges now. I don't know which one of them is more fucked up.

Maybe it's just the evil side of me, but it makes me wonder if the boyfriend didn't alert authorities because he had her in a bit of a blackmail situation.
wtf.gif

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
MC DUI said:
How the heck does your skin grow over a toilet seat....

Not that uncommon (the skin growing over an inanimate object part, no the toilet part). You also see it happen with things like bracelets and necklaces.

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
I read a report on another site that mentioned that her Dad used to terribly-physically abuse her and that's why the bathroom is her safe place - I guess to escape her beatings she would lock herself in the bathroom.
frown.gif
So sad but her boyfriend should have gotten help for her after the first day or so.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to the Detective on the case, they're pressing charges on the boyfriend because she was a "contained self-choosing adult" or something like that.

S

scubersteve

JKR Firefox said:
Relys said:
JKR Firefox said:
Westside said:
I don't know if I should feel guilty for being turned on by this.

We both should...

Maybe all 3 of us should go get some counseling together.

GBATemp. Home of the biggest bunch of sickos on the internets. Be proud people. Be proud.
I'm sorry, but that spot is already taken by *CENSORED BY RULE 1 & 2*.

FrEEz902

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
What
the
Fu-HELL?

Why would someone wanna sit on a toilet seat for 2 years o.O. I can understand the couch, or a computer chair (TV, and stuck to WoW
tongue.gif
), but, a toilet? I mean that's just boring
sleep.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
PlooBloo said:
How did her skin grow around the toilet..? @_@ That's.. gross. D:
Because she sat on it for so long? The human body is continually growing and renewing itself. Old skin cells die and new skin cells grow in its pace. So having an object pressed against your body for extended periods of time, no matter what it is, the skin will start growing around it. Be it bracelets, rings or toliet seats. Its similar to how trees grow around objects place around or in them at an early stage of their development like signs, ropes, chins, ect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: