Status
Not open for further replies.

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, got it working. Thanks.

Didn't want to upgrade my sisters card but have her lose her saves.

Katosen27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BenRK said:
Yeah, got it working. Thanks.

Didn't want to upgrade my sisters card but have her lose her saves.

haha, I know what you mean. I was saddened when i first popped the Wood OS into my R4, and then tried to play a few games from the beginning. However, I noticed a new game I had just put on the card had a different save from the others, so I copied that file name onto the other saves and viola, I got them working
smile.gif

skandarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might have missed something, but can you play movies and mp3s on this. If so what format for movies. And is there aspecial location for the .mp3s as I have not been able to get them to play. I have updated to a 1.05 version of wood using an orginal r4 cart.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not sure if this has already been asked, but can wood be adapted to work on a N5 ds flashcard?
I got the ysmenu working on it, but i would like to be able to play games like bejeweled twist too.

I hope someone is willing to answer this or maybe the wood developer is willing to adapt it to run on the N5 card

Sajon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R4 Wood's v1.05
went i load any game it gets stuck on a white screen i have format it still not working what do i do i have done everthing right but still not working.

i have r4 revolution for DS(NDSL/NDS) and have a ds lite

White screens on start and some game get white screen then it gos to a blank screen and freezes i have use a fresh copy of pokemon diamond but still not work iv done everthing right but not working.

If you can help me send me a presonal message

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
YEAH! i got it working nice and easy on my original r4! WOOT WOOT!
TO whomever who did it I will
bow.gif

my.games that work.(actually all of them)
Pokemon diamond
pokemon platinum
pokemon pearl
pokemon heartgold(downloaded somewhere from youtube with patch)
ALL ACE ATTORNEY series
Assasins Crees
Wario ware touched
The world ends with you
tom clancy's splinter cell

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
skandarian said:
Might have missed something, but can you play movies and mp3s on this. If so what format for movies. And is there aspecial location for the .mp3s as I have not been able to get them to play. I have updated to a 1.05 version of wood using an orginal r4 cart.
You run media like that via the Moonshell2 (2.10 is the last version) homebrew, it plays music and videos anywhere on the card, but it only play .DPG format videos (it's the DS's video format). Moonshell2 comes with a DPG converter in the download.

Aeolian

Trophies
XP
Country
Im using an R4 with this hardware for it.
I tried putting on a specific cheat for the latest yugioh 2010 game.
Code Junkies says its correct yet it wont activate.

also i have another usercheat.dat which is the most recent (containing most recent cheats - downloaded from R4i site) but i cant open it with the cheat editor to check.

meaning i cant even USE the cheats on my card.

i need help :/

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some help me >.< i download the wood r4 and i just moved the 2 flies that come with it and i placed on my card and now i get a black screen when i load . what did i do wrong?

Mr. Torture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an OLD M3 Cart that I have had forever. I think it is one of the first backup carts to come out. The Cart is silver and sticks out of the DS if that helps. When I run AKMENU4.NDS I get four ICONS. They are AK, SD, slot 2 and a file folder. How do I load a backup from this point? What am I missing?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^^^^

For a start this is an old version of Wood, we are on V1.09 now.

Second, your ROMs are located on a MicroSD card. So logic would say you select the MicroSD card and press (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna...