Xbox One X announced

ss+(2017-06-11+at+04.04.50).jpg

Phil Spencer calls the console "the most powerful console ever made". Featuring 6 teraflops of GPU power and 12 gigabytes of memory, the console is designed to run games in 4K HDR including 4K Bluray playback. It will feature compatibility with all Xbox One accessories and games, running even older games at 4K, using supersampling and anisotropic filtering to make the games look better on 4K as well as 1080p TVs. The system will be liquid-cooled as well. It is also the smallest Xbox yet. The system is set to launch worldwide on November 7th. The price will be $499 USD.

:arrow: Source: LIVE Xbox Briefing on YouTube

Last edited by endoverend,

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Almost got the black version of the Bluetooth controller, now seeing it on Xbox One X makes me jelly.

Loving the games so far!

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the only thing i like from this is the console design. thats it. apparently the did the Wii U for their console.

why am i even bothering to write this lol

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was the RRoD fiasco?
The first few hardware revisions of the 360 were notoriously unreliable, with failure rates estimated at anywhere between 16 and 68%. It was commonplace enough that any system hit by the 'Red Ring of Death' hardware failure was covered for the first three years from the date of purchase, while in general the warranty was otherwise only good for the standard 12 months. It wasn't until the last motherboard revision before the Slim units that failure rates were close to industry standards.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first few hardware revisions of the 360 were notoriously unreliable, with failure rates estimated at anywhere between 16 and 68%. It was commonplace enough that any system hit by the 'Red Ring of Death' hardware failure was covered for the first three years from the date of purchase, while in general the warranty was otherwise only good for the standard 12 months. It wasn't until the last motherboard revision before the Slim units that failure rates were close to industry standards.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh Red Ring of Death. I never noticed that that was the acronym for it. My B

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
YES MICROSOFT, YES! Please make the gaming industry more consumer hostile! Take my money, crush my balls, hold exclusives hostage, and I will praise you every time! Give me more punishment, daddy!

Because cheering these kinds of exclusive-prisons is nothing but sadomasochism at this point.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES MICROSOFT, YES! Please make the gaming industry more consumer hostile! Take my money, crush my balls, hold exclusives hostage, and I will praise you every time! Give me more punishment, daddy!

Because cheering these kinds of exclusive-prisons is nothing but sadomasochism at this point.
It's rather upsetting that MILLIONS of people fall for this kind of garbage. These people are the reason why company's do excessive preorders, litter their games with micro-transactions and have either on disc or day one DLC......
How long will people keep falling for this nonsense?

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?