OP
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
logo_ndirect.png
Join us on Thursday, Feb. 13, at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET for a Nintendo Direct focused on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games launching by the end of spring.

BgTIldXIYAA3pnh.png:large

Nintendo of Europe
Join us on 13/2 at 11pm CET for a #NintendoDirectEU focusing on #WiiU & #3DS titles releasing by the end of spring

Hype or disappoint, will happen.

:arrow:Source

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brawl, Mario Kart, DSiWare, and the use of popular Nintendo icons in Gyms, on Tablets, Cartoons, and the like.

That's prolly all it's going to be about I bet. I just want to see the goods, I'm tired of these talks...

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You all predict something of worth to come out of this Direct?

I am going with the one directive given to this being "just don't say how much we suck right now, this may mean waffling about not a lot for the duration and some vague allusions to future promise/potential".

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Since Iwata's paycheck is now half the size...I want to know what they're going to do with what he doesn't get. In other words: what will nintendo what they're currently nintendontdoquiteyet. (and that sounded funnier when it wasn't written)

But more serious: it's about games releasing by the end of the spring, so I'm not expecting much surprises (Brawl and Mario Kart...yeah). At best, they're revealing some overhauls to the system firmware (like that instant "start this program" button when starting the wiiu).

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iwata should announce his resignation.

2ibcyfkzpbnfyywdzdi4.gif

Maybe then Kaz Hirai will resign as well? Hell, why stop there? You should really consider working for Nintendo since you seem to be very knowledgeable on how companies are run, not to mention your intuitions regarding the intricacies and the ins and outs of said business. Why waste your time here with that seemingly vast pool of knowledge?:creep:

tldr - get a life, let people enjoy the Nintendo Direct without your smart ass comments. K thx bai :lol:

In b4 SSB, MK8 and 3DS game announcements

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe then Kaz Hirai and Steve Ballmer will resign as well. ?Hell, why stop there? You should really consider working for Nintendo since you seem to be very knowledgeable on how companies are run, not to mention your intuitions regarding the intricacies and the ins and outs of said business. Why waste your time here with that seemingly vast pool of knowledge?

I thought he did?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought he did?

Fixed my post to reflect. Didn't know he did, now on to Kaz Hirai so he can spend his 599 US dollars on Ridge Racer. The idea of Iwata retiring is asinine, does osirisjem not have anything better to do than to be the official forum troll?

I expect more N64 VC and DS VC announcements, as well as Super Mario Bros 3 being released on the Wii U VC, but knowing Nintendo, we'll hear more about games we already know about and surprises? Hard to say.

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe then Kaz Hirai will resign as well? Hell, why stop there? You should really consider working for Nintendo since you seem to be very knowledgeable on how companies are run, not to mention your intuitions regarding the intricacies and the ins and outs of said business. Why waste your time here with that seemingly vast pool of knowledge?:creep:

Is that your ultra lame way of saying Iwata should stay ?
OK. Keep Iwata then.

Nintendo seems to need big change.
Since it is hard to fire the players, sometimes it is best to fire the coach.
Especially after a huge failure.

He must realize that one more bad move and he is gone.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...oor_financial_results_ignores_calls_to_resign
In my mind, he approved of the failed Gamepad controller and for that reason, he should go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.