A Nintendo Direct on 02/13/2014 is happening

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is going to be as long as the E3 2013 Direct BTW (Longest Direct)
Also, we are getting news for X, Bayo 2 and Smash bros. Platinum games, Monolith soft and Sakurai all retweeted the ND.

Both times Sakurai retweeted, we had new comers. So a new comer is expected. As have the other two and gotten new updates on the games.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hoenn was never the worst gen.
It was the gen that brought the best changes.
Battle rev on wii was terrible, a complete waste of my money.
But i'm looking forward to Pokemon Z

Battle Revolution on Wii is one of the Best Online Games on Wii if not the best. IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE A MAIN POKEMON GAME. It was to battle Online with your Pokemon from D/P/Pt and have Battles on 3D.

I spent A LOT of hours online on that game. And you can still find people to battle online on PBR.

dudenator

King of the Carts
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2014 is gonna be the year of Yoshi. A new revamped Yoshi is gonna be confirmed for smash 4 and he will be carrying baby Mario. A new paper Mario with Yoshi at the forefront will be announced. And on top of that some x shit.

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will faint from ecstasy if a new Advance Wars is announced. Pleaseeeee make it happen, Intelligent Systems. Paper Mario and Fire Emblem already have their new 3DS entries. And while I'd love for the Wii U to pickup steam, Intelligent Systems priority should be Nintendo's money making portable.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Battle Revolution on Wii is one of the Best Online Games on Wii if not the best. IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE A MAIN POKEMON GAME. It was to battle Online with your Pokemon from D/P/Pt and have Battles on 3D.

I spent A LOT of hours online on that game. And you can still find people to battle online on PBR.
Battle Revolution was easily one of the worst Wii games I've ever played - it resided on my HDD for whole 15 minutes. My lass, a Pokemon fan, actually bought it, played it once, went "blerght" and ejected the disc - we gladly traded that in. It was nowhere near Pokemon Stadium and was generally meh. Waste of money, waste of bandwidth. ;)
You can still play online in PBR and Mario Kart Wii
Oh gee, two games, one of which being blerght! Now that's what I call an online community! :tpi:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Rx-KuevU4h4?si=1MoSvL-y5fFFHf58 Damn kinda sad for Iran +1