Hardware AKNES here, Answer questions about our brand.

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Oh. I can’t wait to hear more about the KK3! I’ve been trying to rationalize getting the KK2 Pro. It’s been in my cart for a few months. Lol
Hahaha, in any case, there is definitely a high probability of getting KK3 this year.
GuliKit is always eager to announce new products to everyone, but the road to mass production is always difficult.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
any spoilers? what can we expect with the KK3 compared to the 2?
maybe a pc program for easy controller updating/ button mapping/sensativity changing?
Back buttons/LED lights/Self-developed vibration/Few versions and so on.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back buttons/LED lights/Self-developed vibration/Few versions and so on.
I see mention of the delightful polling rate when "plugged in"; will it work while unplugged? Is this something that'll only work on PC?

EDIT;
>The KingKong 3 comes with a Gpower CPU. What’s special about this? It’s super fast. When you plug in the controller using a wire, it responds almost instantly thanks to its 1000Hz polling rate. This means less delay between your button press and the action on screen.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a brand new DS4 (prefer it to the sense) and tried installing hall effect joysticks on it. The right one failed. Bought another motherboard and tried again. This time it worked. These ones are constantly shaking when centered and also when you push them around so if I hold the camera still in third person games for example and the joystick jitter isn't killed by the deadzone, the camera shakes or trembles. You rarely notice it when playing games but it's there. The switch joysticks doesn't do that. Different tech I suppose.

Reactions: AKNES and impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I bought a brand new DS4 (prefer it to the sense) and tried installing hall effect joysticks on it. The right one failed. Bought another motherboard and tried again. This time it worked. These ones are constantly shaking when centered and also when you push them around so if I hold the camera still in third person games for example and the joystick jitter isn't killed by the deadzone, the camera shakes or trembles. You rarely notice it when playing games but it's there. The switch joysticks doesn't do that. Different tech I suppose.
you calibration is not right, I don't know how to calibrate the DS4 but in others using the native apps you can set the internal dead zone.

Reactions: AKNES

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can try this

Reactions: isoboy and AKNES

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are the instructions I followed. They're perfectly centered and the software takes care of the deadzone but I don't know if it's possible to stop this constant shaking.

• Wow

Cajumjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
"Modular thumbstick" - not hall effect yet it seems. I wonder if the whole module is modular or just the stick cap.

1695146549724.png

Reactions: AKNES

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
These are the instructions I followed. They're perfectly centered and the software takes care of the deadzone but I don't know if it's possible to stop this constant shaking.

Hello there, anybody knows the difference between PS4 and Xbox sticks?

I know what PS5 now uses different resistance on the Potentiometer (2.3Kohm) but PS4 and Xbox have the same Potentiometer (10Kohm), what are the difference?

Cajumjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello there, anybody knows the difference between PS4 and Xbox sticks?

I know what PS5 now uses different resistance on the Potentiometer (2.3Kohm) but PS4 and Xbox have the same Potentiometer (10Kohm), what are the difference?
I never noticed any difference. It's the same size, same part, same 10K potentiometer.

Cajumjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
thanks, my question is because all alliexpress post differentiate between Xbox an PS4 and today nobody have Xbox ones.
I was checking the same. They all just seem to have the PS4 ones. Probably better to ask the sellers then. I'm actually going to ask too.
Edit: the price is different, even is just barely. This is confusing.

Edit:

1695154200527.png

Last edited by Cajumjoe,
  • Sad
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer