Status
Not open for further replies.

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not have any problem with performance, but I do have constant crashes. When there a lot cutscenes I got them literally every 3-4 minutes. Using Yuzu, cause Ryujinx is crashing even more. Any help ?
Try using Mem Reduct (google it, it's a github repo; get the memreduct 3.4 setup) to clear the memory "working set". It clears the physical RAM and whatever else. With that, you can play however long you like, as you can no longer max out on RAM which causes the crash via memory leak. The leak is also basically "paused" while the memory is being "drained". You can watch it in Task Manager as it gradually goes down, and it does so for several minutes, during which it won't go back up. No harm to the game doing so either.

Enjoy!

Hakz31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have mine at 50%, and to clean every 30 minutes regardless. It's safe as it doesn't affect Yuzu. By that, meaning it won't just crash if you clean it. So far I've noticed it'll clean all the way down to 3 gigs like another user mentioned with RAMMap from Microsoft. Though that one is manual cleaning only, it works just as well.

Probably safe to set it at 40%. Too low and it might spam you with notifications (that you can turn off). Play a bit and see what your average mem usage ends up being, or what percentage 8 gigs in use usually is, and set it a bit above that. It'll make sure it's always clean at that point.

50% and 30 minutes seems to work just fine.
I can finally enjoy the game without any major issue.
Thanks for your answer :D

MarkM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try using Mem Reduct (google it, it's a github repo; get the memreduct 3.4 setup) to clear the memory "working set". It clears the physical RAM and whatever else. With that, you can play however long you like, as you can no longer max out on RAM which causes the crash via memory leak. The leak is also basically "paused" while the memory is being "drained". You can watch it in Task Manager as it gradually goes down, and it does so for several minutes, during which it won't go back up. No harm to the game doing so either.

Enjoy!
Thanks but the problem is not with RAM, but with the pagefile. I have max. 25% RAM in use, but pagefile is at 80-85% all the time (35GB disk space). The moment it is reaching 100% crash, every single time...

1658773897809.png

VikStrange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Enjoy!
Holy solution. It helped a lot for me. Now if I could only find something for the input lag...

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy solution. It helped a lot for me. Now if I could only find something for the input lag...
What kind of controller do you use? Are there other options within the "Input Device" dropdown list that you can try? Any deadzones set up already?

Just some troubleshooting. I've had an issue similar to this a while back on Cemu I think, was due to improper controller api settings.

wielku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It is nice to use, but everytime a cutscene plays it will display black screen afterwards. Sometimes you can fix it by skipping, but some cutscene just literally soft lock your game.
just switch(hehe) in edizon to 30 fps to progress

Angelito66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
C'est agréable à utiliser, mais chaque fois qu'une cinématique est jouée, elle affiche un écran noir par la suite. Parfois, vous pouvez le réparer en sautant, mais certaines cinématiques verrouillent littéralement votre jeu.
do yo have a graphic mod ? its seems to be sharper than vanilla

VikStrange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What kind of controller do you use? Are there other options within the "Input Device" dropdown list that you can try? Any deadzones set up already?

Just some troubleshooting. I've had an issue similar to this a while back on Cemu I think, was due to improper controller api settings.
I'm using a wired DS4 with DS4Windows. So far I had never, ever had input lag issues. There are no options on the input device other than the XBox one (which is the DS4) and kb/kb+m. Tried to change the wire, change the USB port, nothing really helps. I dont get that issue with any other game or even Ryujinx.

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same problem, would like to know how to stop VRAM to reach 100% after 5-10 minutes playing...
Only way I know of so far is to let windows manage the page file. The fact that I haven't experienced this while using for example Mem Reduct is probably due to that. I'll limit my OS drive's page file and see if I experience the same as you and go from there.

edit:
I can confirm this is the case. If you limit your page file, it will eventually consume it all and crash, regardless of using Mem Reduct. If you let windows manage it, your page file will continue to grow and more space will be consumed, but you won't crash, just maybe stutter occasionally.

Last edited by Armos,
Reactions: Ethek

DJPAUL1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I got mine fully worked thanks to shinRraikdou who converted it for me. I can say that it looks like a solid 720p now ( I use reverse nx)
But cutscenes are slow

For the cutscenes. Is it so bad that the game is not enjoyable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm thinking about getting a 1tb SD card and booting batocera just for pc emulation
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See some new 830gb builds that should work on the cheaper ones
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    For your steam deck ken?
    If just for PC I would recommend an external hard drive like 2 TB and just build your own bootable drive
    Although even if it's the steam deck and a 1TB MicroSD I would still recommend building it yourself.... Almost all the builds I tried just sucked
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but why not just have a img file mounted through us you can still transfer through windows
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Usb*
    Yeah Batocera has a shared folder it's pretty cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Less clutter for all the 6 usb options we never use
    Just drag and drop your Barbie Roms
    Barbies BDSM Dungeon Adventure Featuring Gimp Ken!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's the Florida meth
    Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Although expensive Florida meth can rot the brightest of minds
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol qbits almost taking a
    full gb of ram usage
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, qbittorrent?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    no I dont torrent
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: